Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 28. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 7
This's awesome project, i think this project can grow rapidly
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This is a good project. It truly wins my heart as through I will be able to access freelance that I was unable to access in the past. I give my support right away.
Activity: 13
Were you guys aware there is already a biodynamic product range from Germany called Demeter? https://www.demeter.de/

This is going to become very confusing for Germans in the future if you stick with this name, otherwise a pretty cool idea Smiley

Edit: There are also multiple spelling mistakes on the website, especially the know more part.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This wonderful project. I looking a team with blockchain and agriculture experience, that's great for the next development.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Only 30% of the total supply will be up for sale during ICO that's awesome. Can you tell what will be the price of tokens during ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
A solid project with strong development team and out of the box idea. Surely following this one
Activity: 8
after read the project ... nice program and must join it..
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
good project, let me participate in airdrop.
Activity: 24
I hope this project will succeed
Activity: 19
This looks like a nice project. I wonder if there is anything to do so that I can support this project.
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
I hope this project will success, because already have structural roadmap. wish you have long life project.
Activity: 98
As I understand the presale has already begun. so let's see how many developers can collect money
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
i hope it can to join for this campaign
because for this project it almost popular in world and have opportunity for businness to grow for bussinness about agriculture for succes
Activity: 42
Great Team! Great Project! its going to be SUCCESS .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Very ancient name that's nice, and your target is farmers and consumers. this project is great everyone should watch this, Good luck!
Activity: 13
Agriculture token? kinda promising as we had have our entire life eating food. So this token will be for long term
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
a very good project thought, good luck.
Activity: 588
Great project and nice concept i hope this coin will success.
Activity: 389
Agriculture-type token? No way!!! I'll join this since I love farms (I live in the remote place since my childhood days). I want to see how the development and projects in this one Smiley
Activity: 39
I would love for this project to go to the moon in the future side by side with the bigger coins of today. Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: