Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 30. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Only just discovered this project, but will be following closely now. Seems like a very promising concept.
Activity: 294
It is a revolutionary project for farming system and the community, hope that has a big support or approval by the govt. right , to make this farm ecommerce system work all the way..and its really amazing to have that in the community..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i read every single details about this project and im sure that this will be great. nothing less. good job team. God luck to this project. will surely support this proj..
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
After visiting website and reading whitepaper I am sure this is excellent project with enormous potencial! Team members are very exp. Will fallow and watch project is making great things!
Activity: 128
 Great contribution to cryptocurrency world.  Thank you for creating this dev. Good luck all the way!  Cool
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work.
Keep us informed of your progress.
This is very a very interesting project.
Activity: 39
I'm new to crypto currency but I must say this is an awesome project that has good prospect.
Activity: 560
it's a new and interesting project! I see a good team and I hope things go well!
Activity: 25
This such a unique project, so much of advantages,!!!!
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is an interesting project with its developer with great personalities and abilities. It will be an awesome project for upcoming airdrop and trading. I will support this project and build a community by joining and sharing to others.
Activity: 434
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 231
Having agriculture becoming decentralized is an exciting project indeed. Good luck to your project
Activity: 392
This would be an exciting project. Looking forward to it devs. Goodluck further and more power to team.
Activity: 47
Seems like a legit project is on its development. I would like to take part in this project and help the community grow. Lets go for gold
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Hope this project gonna be succesful
Activity: 568
Acquainted with your wonderful project. looks very promising and solid. The connection between agribusiness and farmers with the blockchain, which you stated, is relevant and simply doomed to luck. developers' successes, I will keep track of your progress Wink
Activity: 85
A token with limited coins means a success for the token. It will benefit the community if its well promoted by us. A token with a legit whitepaper, and website it is definitely going to moon.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
What a great team behind this outstanding project. I'm donating ether straight away

How much are you planning to invest? I just read about this and it might be worth a few ETH.
Activity: 87
What a great team behind this outstanding project. I'm donating ether straight away
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I liked the project, and I think that it will be successful) I wish good luck and achieve all the goals set!
 Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: