Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 31. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Good idea dev to tokenize microfarm for hassle free and faster transactions
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
project to revive the village-based computer technology!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
cool! this combines the farm with crypto and wow. there's no something like this.. it sounds amazing.. I wish this project can bring a better crypto future and holding last forever. good luck
Activity: 1
Activity: 365
This is an ambitious project it is waiting for downloads
Activity: 70
this is the coin that i would love to keep, congrtas to the devs and admins.
Activity: 109
It is a great project that bring agriculture and farming issues into a blockchain platform, great success, thanks
Activity: 198
nice project agriculture blockchain project, project roadmap and team profiles are shown as well for investors to follow through.
goodluck dev
Activity: 56
This is a serious project that I would like to support Nice job and had a potential to success !!!
Activity: 198
Keep a good work dev. Good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 5
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
very promising project the concept is very much impressive the organic product is so great  best of luck dev
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
good project for the future, I'm sure this project will be successful in the future Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
This is the great chance for people who wants a fresh product directly at the farmer and a great opportunity for the farmers to market directly their products in a wider scale. I wish this project to succeed  Smiley
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
This project seems really good. What major exchanges would it be listed on
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
I like projects that implement blockchain - technology in the real manufacturing sector, and not in some fictitious concepts related to the exchange and transfer of money. I wish success to the project, I will follow its development!
Activity: 29
Hello dev,  can i translate this ANN to my native language (Arabic) to spread the world with this great project?
Activity: 224
I like these currencies that have projects on the ground agricultural agricultural projects will be a strong boost to the success of the currency to succeed
Activity: 84
Seen so much in this project. Hope that will bring luck to the project I would like to support this project whole heartedly.
Pages:
Jump to: