Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 34. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
very interesting this token.
Activity: 202
In what ways can I still get tokens?
As an option, you can participate in the Bounty program.
Activity: 209
Wow this actually a well planned project. I can see that this Dev team really understand the word crypto. I must say I love this   Kiss Kiss Kiss
Demeter📈📈📈📈📈📈 to the moon
Activity: 197
In what ways can I still get tokens?
Activity: 59
This is a very good project, keep it up
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
I was a shephered boy during my childhood days. Farming  was the only source of income of our of family.  I can still feel the pinch in my heart of how hard the life of my parents was.  Of course u wanted a change, U want to change their tools for farming and the unfair pricing of goods.  I hope this project is serious because u give happiness to the poorest people the farmer, but they are the one who put food in our table.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Great Project Looking Promising. Good Luck
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Great project good luck dev i hope success full..
Activity: 233
I’ve never even heard of the idea itself(central hub to rent and farm micro fields anywere in the world - with no middlemen, complexity or the overhead of a big organization - It's true, decentralized farm-to-table), let alone to tie it in with CryptoCurrency. Unique idea, I like it.
Activity: 122
very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 73

Very promising project. The farmers Will be pleased!

Activity: 280
Thanks for the great project. Do not often see such. You are great.
Activity: 12
Watching and willing to support in any case...bounty and shares in social media....I believe it's a good one and would moon fast.
Activity: 193
Guys I really really love the idea of your project. Agriculture is such a big market and we need direct contact from the farmers to the end customers and I think you can achieve that. Keep up your powerful roadmap and in a few years the agriculture market will be completely new lead by your technology. I am also interested in working with you. Is your team already staffed? If you have any open job positions, just Pm me. Thanks in advance and keep it up.
Activity: 588
love  planting trees and nature, I am with this project
Activity: 12
White paper looks good and I believe it's a promising project
Activity: 59
Frankly still poorly understood what kind of farm this is, but will join)
Activity: 32
hope this project will gonna be succesful for the future
Activity: 83
As i'm living with a farmer i think this could be a good project because any help is always welcome, good luck with the project!
Activity: 53
i like green Cheesy nice coin let's try
Pages:
Jump to: