Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 32. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
good luck to all,hope this token to the moon soon Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
The organic products, this is cool idea. i'm so impressed
Activity: 76
After reviewing and reading your white paper, I am very sure of the success I will have in joining this community. Demeter is a good project for everyone.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The source of income of my family is farming. I finished school because of farming. I do really support this kind if idea, an amazing project.
Activity: 17
Nice project with lot of prospects. I hope and pray am among the lucky winners  Grin
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
 hello developer, i am a agricultural manager that resides in onitsha, i have learnt over time that There's no value chain under agriculture. please how does the project help me and other farmers tap into it?
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
it is impossible but you make it possible that how technology works now in a modern world, i'm interested in this project so i gonna support it untli the end, it is a big help for our farmers to improve their agricultural skills, I am looking forward to see this project listed as one of the successful in the history goodluck guys.
Activity: 10
Activity: 3

I hope this project will be successful and amazing. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck
Activity: 69
Very interesting project have join the airdrop thanks
Activity: 37
Am so happy to see a wonderful project in the agricultural sector, I love this project.
Activity: 41
Interesting an a good project, i might follow this to see where this litecoin core will go, ill just wait patiently for the airdrop. Also this airdrop is for free and not like the others that you will have to pay. More power to you dev and god bless you.
Activity: 53
It’s good to see how technology is changing things which were impossible some time before. It is a major issue with farmers in third world countries to not to get the right price of their products. Also for micro investor it is very difficult to bypass the entire middleman and their bribes.
Okay so now this project will connect the farmer so they can share technology and the ideas. It will improve to get organic farming. Also it will break the monopoly of the giant organisations. I am very hopeful for this project. This team came with the great idea in blockchain technology. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 10
Interesting application to join agriculture and blockchain. I've never seen it before. Interested in seeing the future alpha to see how it is proposed
Activity: 31
I really like the idea of a decentralized farm to table platform.
Activity: 128
The agriculture revolution on a blockchain is good idea project. The future of the project has potential to grow and successful. I really support the demeter. Good luck for the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is a good project!
Looking forward to it!
Activity: 243
this project its like a good one,so i think this flatform is success..
Activity: 448
I like this project. It touches on questions that many people are interested in. This can guarantee the success of the platform. I wish everyone a good purchase.
Activity: 2
Great project here, don't miss out on this guys
Pages:
Jump to: