Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 33. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Simply awesome, great idea. I think it is the first in its fields. Hope you acomplish your proyect.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
this project has a future. keeping my eyes on this one. goodluck on this one dev.
Activity: 574
Merit: 0
After reading the white paper,  I saw that SEMESTER will be one of the biggest project with the devs activities & I have to participate in the ico. I would be glad if I get the Airdrop. Cos I'm definitely going to buy more.
Activity: 1
Excellent project
Activity: 1
This look promising , just hope the developer can keep up the good work
Activity: 125
What are the benefits of buying tokens? What can they pay for the platform?
Activity: 56
after I read in his white paper I am very sure if I am not wrong to join in this DEMETER community I am sure in the future DEMETER will succeed

Yes am not wrong to join DEMEETER community,future success DEMETER
Activity: 145
how do you see your token fall a little in price after entering the exchange?
Activity: 138
@damasked
I think we can tell the progress of an ICO from its whitepaper map. If what i see is current then i ought to folloe up.
I can say authoritatively that this is a legit project and ICO, I will join the ICO and follow the project to the later. Blockchain meets Agriculture... Wow I am excited.
Activity: 118
At which conferences the developers intend to speak in order to further present their platform
Are you going to represent your services all over the world?
Activity: 448
in my country there are some successful farms which use cryptocurrency, that based on EmerCoin
"Micro-farm-to-table made possible - anywhere in the world"
Activity: 209
An interesting project that can become popular with investors. Particularly in Asia
Activity: 31
This is a good project and I'll be glad to participate in the ico
Activity: 34
Bringing the blockchain to agriculture is going to be massive. Well done team and I'm rooting for this
Activity: 21
Amazing project. Thumbs up to the developers.
As child of a farmer, you choose a project that has a very a significant in my life. Farmer mostly they are neglected and we dont attend their needs. Eventhough, they are the one provided our basic needs.  I've seen a lot ico's they want to change the banking, betting, sports etc. Nobody think agriculture except u guys. So just do it demeter. Finish this project and let us make this successful.
Activity: 51
A friend told me about Demeter. I read about it and I must cconfess it's awesome. Can't wait for y'all to come on board.
Activity: 92
This is a very intresting crowd sale which I am gonna be part of. I like agriculture so I will be fully part of this project
Activity: 36
This project look promising ... I pray it succeed....pls I need more explanation about the Bounty thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: