Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 35. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I believe that you need to wait for the sales of tokens to start. only then we will be able to see whether the investors have given credence to the project.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well, I still don't get how block chain linked to agriculture however it's a great endeavor. Impossible is nothing.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
How do I know the company will give the farmers micro-credit? and help develop agriculture?
Activity: 103
hope this project gonna be succesfull good luck team
Activity: 56
Organic products all over the world is a very cool idea. I'd like to say that the platform is going to succeed if developers do what they promise.The description says that 25% of the tokens will be left in the company's reserve. How the company will manage it
Activity: 336
I have read project details and I like project concept.
Activity: 182
I think this project is destined to succeed and its tokens will grow over time.
Activity: 8
Nice platform, looking forward for its success.
Activity: 20
yes...really...Really looking forward to the development here. Can only imagine...Soon will be green
Activity: 11
Great project. Very interested in it
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I like this project, many explanatory pictures here
Activity: 113
hope this will gain huge success
Activity: 148
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
Looking good project hope this will go long journey. I will invest on ico, Good luck Devs team
Activity: 9
Reserved for filipino investor Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
垂直农场是趋势,本土化。
Activity: 6
I found the idea of not releasing all the supply at once interesting. Looking good already.
Activity: 35
I see a great project and a great community. I hope it lives to expectation.
Activity: 252
  Joined the airdrop, Interested project......... Glad to be a part of the community
  i will follow the project and hope you success!
Activity: 45
by going over the info i found it good that you are not throwing all the supply at once . its a good thing for future price stability.
Activity: 44
This is so exciting, .i also became a partner with your huge giveaway programme.I wish you will can get success.Gonna keep my eye on it.
Pages:
Jump to: