Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 36. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Interesting project that will hopefully have a solid start.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 303
A great project with bright future.  I believe in the project and I know the developer has what it takes to deliver the project. Goodluck dev
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
After i read your whitepaper i'm very satisfied about it.I'm pretty sure this project will be success in near future .It will create a beautiful future for farmers.keep it up
Good luck
Activity: 392
How will the platform members legally reaffirm their relationship?
Activity: 364
DEMETER is very intresting concept and i  Already took part. I hope this will be a successful project in the future .
Thanks
Activity: 96
HOping it would be a successful project and productively. Im looking forward for this project and more airdrops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is a invention idea for blockchain technology and can be mooning with hard work of good lartnerships and good marketing plan. Wish u all da best.
Activity: 38
This project is great. After reading the white paper I am very sure that i am not wrong to join in this DEMETER community I am sure in the future DEMETER will succeed
Activity: 29
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
The project seems to be interesting, blockchain technology serving the agriculture.
I like the proposition and I wish you good luck in the project Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Good project, I liked your token, thank you very much devs.Will wait for the continuation from you. Thank you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Demeter Agriculture and cryptocurrency solutions of the future
Activity: 70
I love the idea behind this project.Agriculture combined with new technology is what we need.Farmers and consumers will both benefit from this project,it means more earnings for both parties.Good job to the team behind this and hope to see this project bloom and prosper.
Activity: 14
Great project I must say!!! I am loving it
Activity: 116
How will the community manage product quality? And what are the conditions for issuing certificates?
About to ask same question too
Please Dev should answer to us how they will achieve it
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
hoping Demeter to be a new breakthrough for a better world
Activity: 74
Activity: 88
Great job.godbless
Activity: 532

Unfortunately, I do not understand this at all. But I know that this is our future! There would be more professional teams like DEMETER! I believe in you! Decide this world better! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: