Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 3. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow! Bali Coin on the move. I believe the target of $100 before the end of year 2018 will be reached. This is an epitome of a project with focus. Every step taken in this project is towards its success. By the time Bali Coin is listed in more exchanges it will find its way into Moon. This is even an understatement, it will be a successful project that will amaze so many people.
Activity: 85
Very interesting project! Do you plan to list on CMC and other exchanges? Kucoin?
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
hallo dev, i read the information on the group telegram, BALIcoin will achieve $ 100/1 BALIcoin price, when will it happen and where the BALIcoin exchange for now
Activity: 111
Merit: 9
I have participated in the airdrop of this project but until now I have not received anything in my wallet. can you tell me whether the distribution has been done or not?

we are in the middle of audit..pleass be patient
thank you for your contribution
we will appear the spreed sheet asap
visit our web exchanger (indonesian only)
IDR - BALI - ETH
http://balicoin.id
Are u going to get listed on any other exchange except of EtherDelta?

Yes, we will inform on this forum after ICO finished

Stay tune on this thread, thank you
we will wait that update information from you so we can know about the exchange you are preparing for this coin. this is a great project

#etherdelta
#decentrex
# idex.market

Start on January 1st, 2018
I have participated in the airdrop of this project but until now I have not received anything in my wallet. can you tell me whether the distribution has been done or not?

We will start sending all coins to participant on January 5, we have to make an audit 1st

Thank you fo all support and patient

UPDATE

ICO Finished, 4200+ Participant Joined BALI Coin ICO!
Thank You For Your Participation

Join Our Telegram Group For Support and News Update
https://t.me/joinchat/CdUpoBDN10siPVeKzXFTdQ

Smiley regards
Activity: 530
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

we will wait that update information from you so we can know about the exchange you are preparing for this coin. this is a great project

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
i think it's clear on spreadsheet airdrop #2 that's token will send after jan 5 2018. so everyone be patience
still waiting next month next year to receive payment from airdrop for the 2nd stage
and I think it would be a pretty good time to see the development of this coin
Activity: 392
i think it's clear on spreadsheet airdrop #2 that's token will send after jan 5 2018. so everyone be patience
at the beginning i thought this is a another etherium based token with less value.but i realise the important if this project later.how ever i started my own reaserch about this project before invest
good luck team

Thank you for your Attention, hope we are qualified for this projects from your research
can i ask something?
Is BALI coin founder from indonesia right? it's amazing,it's good project to invest money Smiley

Yes, All team member are Indonesian and also Founde and Co-Founder

Thank you for your support
Activity: 57
18sekC3fMf3VDBo8QsYiYQjV51cvaqvQ1a
can i ask something?
Is BALI coin founder from indonesia right? it's amazing,it's good project to invest money Smiley
Is Airdrops still open??
Pages:
Jump to: