Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 24. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 11
I am wondering how we are going to use those claim codes. Looks like an interesting project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Me too

What do you mean? Please be more specific, otherwise this is just spam and moderators will possibly kick you out or at least erase your comment.
Thanks for the answer. How and when will ETH addresses be known to the airdrop? So far the bot is not taking ETH addresses.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am a bit confused. It is nice to know that we received tokens instantly as said by the bot. But where exactly did it go and how are we going to send it on to other wallet if ever we want to use the tokens?

Thanks for asking.
Tokens (ERC20) will be available for delivery to Members' wallets in January following our ICO.
(Answer to this question is also in the Pinned Message at the top of our Telegram group.)
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I am a bit confused. It is nice to know that we received tokens instantly as said by the bot. But where exactly did it go and how are we going to send it on to other wallet if ever we want to use the tokens?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
yes an interesting project I will follow him maybe he will be a success
Activity: 56
Project incubator is solid one. I hope it will grow. Does someone want to be invited to airdrop channel? PM me.
Your concept is good, but for the moment I only see the author wants to circle people into a community. The content of the project is very empty. I joined the telegram, but stepped back because I did not see the substantive content and I had to question the author Just want to collect information

Thank you for your comment.
I understand your caution - the ICO space varies in the quality of project and its attitudes. Please be assured we are not collecting any information until ICO time (we will be asking for more information afterwards so we can transfer the HPT tokens to their rightful owners).
We have been working on this project for 18 months, 6 of which we were incubated by NVIDIA. Some of our unpublished whitepapers contain multiple world-first projects. We are taking time to make sure we explain our expected products clearly, one-by-one, and do not overwhelm. On the other hand, 18 months of experience is a rare thing in the ICO space and a good thing to have.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. I hope we will be able to positively surprise you as we start and keep releasing additional material.
Regarding the Telegram group, we will soon start a separate space dedicated to discussing the House Panda project.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
great and nice project so i joined your twitter and telegram. thanks.
Wow now here is something I can support. How does the referral work? I'm looking forward to invite my friends.

Thank you for asking, and apologies for a slight delay in replying.
You may currently invite your friends from your Telegram contact list. Once they join and claim their free tokens, you will be automatically rewarded by the same amount. You can check your token balance, including any referrals, by typing /claim in our Telegram group at any time.
Soon we will make new ways of referring friends available, such as referral links and codes. Also, soon it will become possible to claim additional tokens via Twitter (please follow us there and you will be notified automatically once tokens become available there.
To claim your referral tokens successfully, please make sure bot has way of knowing who you have referred. If you simply invite friends via the general link, bot has no way of connecting those contacts to you. So far noone has complained.

To answer some of the other questions, the bot chooses random number of tokens within certain limits. Limits may vary by time of day and other criteria. Bot learns with time. So if you invite friends it is possible that they will be able to claim a larger (or smaller) amount of tokens.

The reason why we chose to airdrop by bot is because we wanted to engage with the community and build lasting relationships with members.

To those who supported us, thank you! In 25 hours and 15 minutes the community grew to 2,373 Members!

For any questions, please feel free to engage with us personally on Telegram.
Nice project, added to my watchlist.
Dev, you wrote that 'The supercomputer will be able to predict future prices today for cryptocurrencies, real estate, and stocks.'
Who will have the access to these predictions? Everyone? Coin holders? Or maybe paid subscribers?

Thank you for asking.
Predictions will be available to paying subscribers, paid in HPT tokens.
In effect, we want to build a layer of subcription services on top of world top-20 supercomputing hardware. We also hope to involve the global quant community in continuously improving the predictions. Like Quantopian, a $250m startup, does for stocks (only Quantopian does not run a supercomputer).
Why do some people receive more airdrop tokens than others for the same tasks?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Very interesting way of doing airdrop by bot, never seen this before.
Hope i will recieve claimed tokens Smiley

I bet there are many ways to game the system if you do it by bot. Also, who defines how the bot works?
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Very interesting way of doing airdrop by bot, never seen this before.
Hope i will recieve claimed tokens Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So unique airdrop from HousePanda, how to move the token into MEW wallet?
Activity: 31
This project has a potential, future of crypto. Will keep an eye for this project.
Activity: 119
I want to take part to this airdrop. I follow twitter and telegram group.
Where's the airdrop form?
Activity: 53
Wow now here is something I can support. How does the referral work? I'm looking forward to invite my friends.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
very science much interesting wow!  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: