Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 25. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I interacted with the Bot on Telegram - How do you claim your tokens.  they told me I had 5.62 HPT - but where is it?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Your concept is good, but for the moment I only see the author wants to circle people into a community. The content of the project is very empty. I joined the telegram, but stepped back because I did not see the substantive content and I had to question the author Just want to collect information
Activity: 136
Чтo тo я нe пoнял,a дaльшe чтo?
Hy дaл мнe бoт кaкиx тo мoнeт и вce.... a кoшeль кyдa впиcывaть? или кyдa пepeвeдyт мoнeты?
Лoxoтpoн кaкoй тo
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Please how do we participate in the air drop?  The links aren't working
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
If the NVIDIA collaboration can go from theory to practical then we r looking at one super exciting project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Will follow this very closely
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Wow!, i will never let this pass without participating from this superb project. From NVIDIA, what a rare project. Im in .Joined the airdrop too Smiley
Activity: 770
Its an amazing project because of its first AI Supercomputerired features.
Activity: 24
Did I just read NVIDIA, supercomputers and AI? OH YES! This one is gonna sweep us off our feet for sure..
Activity: 43
Waithing for listing in ED and all info
Bounty and etc
Activity: 29
Im looking forward about what would happen next Smiley
Activity: 100
Supercomputer - AI - Judgement day is coming Wink Good luck with the project/
Activity: 112
Nice project, added to my watchlist.
Dev, you wrote that 'The supercomputer will be able to predict future prices today for cryptocurrencies, real estate, and stocks.'
Who will have the access to these predictions? Everyone? Coin holders? Or maybe paid subscribers?
Activity: 72
Wow i love Autmated Super AI computers !!

also the approach by Bot is amazing

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Waiting more information
But I think this project's evolution seems very interesting to invest in it.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
joined and keep watching.....still need more info about this project
Activity: 126
Activity: 69
If possible, may i reserve for Indonesian Translate? Cheesy
give more information about your token. his contract address and fractionality

Thank you for your question. We will provide much more information over the coming weeks. Please check back soon.
NVIDIA is incubating our startup since May 2017. The NVIDIA Inception logo that you see on our website is used with explicit encouragement from NVIDIA. NVIDIA's involvement with Inception startups consists of training, early access to latest hardware, introductions to VCs and competitions, such as this one in May 2017 that awarded $1.5m to 6 startups: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/05/10/these-six-ai-startups-just-snagged-a-share-of-1-5-million-in-cash-prizes/
NVIDIA Inception is a highly-selective, application-only program.

This the program you talking about? Looks like you'd be competing with 2,000 other applicants correct? What differentiates you exactly to make you competitive in this particular contest?
https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/10/18/inception-ai-startups-2000th-member/

Thank you for your question.
I am not surprised if there are indeed 2,000 members. We joined when there were around 300, I am told. Not all members are working on solving problems of comparable magnitude. Building, possibly, the only private and tokenized top-500 supercomputer in the world, running it at full capacity and building consistently profitable products on top of it might be in somewhere in the top few % of Inception participants. That is not to say that building AI bots, for example, is less worthy (we've built one, in-house, for our airdrop).
We are also not focused on competitions (this one or others) and instead focused on finding profitable business models over the past 18 months. We are fully satisfied with existing support from NVIDIA - winning a competition is always nice but we are building a profitable business first and then IPO.
To summarize, we are building probably one of the costliest, in terms of hardware, and most-impactful projects within NVIDIA Inception. In effect we set out to profitably open use of a top-20 supercomputer to be used by everybody - from consumers to business users.
This is also the first project I am aware of that connects blockchain and AI in a combination that is ready for mass adoption by the crypto community and by everyday consumers. How many people would pay today to know the future prices of cryptocurrencies, houses, or stocks? I would say, hundreds of thousands (being modest here). How many this time in 2018? Millions.
Additional white papers will be released soon. I'd appreciate your feedback then.
Pages:
Jump to: