Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 100. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
All this whining about un-exchanged balances...

Before complaining, whining, moaning, groaning etc. put yourself in Terk's shoes mates...1 person running a profit-switching, multi-scrypt mining pool and everyday 10 new people want to complain about something. I understand its about "principle" and not the amount of money but geesh guys, how long are you going to beat the horse? Give the dude some room to breathe/work and I am sure your un-exchanged balances will be exchanged soon enough.

Besides, what amounts are we talking here? Dollars? Cents? Micro-cents? I doubt the amount that is left un-exchanged even adds up to a dollar. Cut the guy (Terk) some slack or maybe offer up some help.

Good day.

Yeah talking like real Criminals from Banks....lets steal few cents from every account...they will not even notice....screw you moron that is mine and I want it back!

Wow, just wow.

If Terk was "stealing" small amounts of coin...why would he leave anything un-exchanged? So you are saying that Terk is waiting for you to abandon mining on his pool with your miners and after X amount of days he will then exchange the un-exchanged balance from "abandoned" accounts and keep the coin himself???

I suppose your life is a bowl of cherries eh mate? Mining is not a lifestyle but rather a hobby and for some a business. I take it you fall into the hobby category. I don't claim to have any inside info but I know what life can dish out and I have yet to be served a bowl of cherries!

Oh and I never said it was "okay" for anyone/entity to steal anything from any person. As far as I know, there has been NO stealing going on @Clevermining.com

If you think you can do better, why don't you start your own profit-switching scrypt mining pool??? Otherwise, PM Terk and quit dragging on this issue. Yes, we ALL have a small amount of un-exchanged balances. I bet I am not the ONLY person here who has mined a coin and that coin has flopped or is not on any exchanges etc...

Keep up the good work Terk, I know eventually you will get my 1/100th of a cent exchanged eventually. Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Some of you crack me up. Who cares how much it is people want what they mined. If it was something that happened for two week I would say who cares just like many of you. However my first message to Terk about the unexchanged/immature was back on March 25th. Two weeks ago he said the weekend. I understand there are a lot of things that go into maintaining the pool but it's not like profits are shooting up and we are mostly mining ltc anyway. I think maybe it's time to find the time to take care of the issue.

+1
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Rockem Sockem
Some of you crack me up. Who cares how much it is people want what they mined. If it was something that happened for two week I would say who cares just like many of you. However my first message to Terk about the unexchanged/immature was back on March 25th. Two weeks ago he said the weekend. I understand there are a lot of things that go into maintaining the pool but it's not like profits are shooting up and we are mostly mining ltc anyway. I think maybe it's time to find the time to take care of the issue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Yeah talking like real Criminals from Banks....lets steal few cents from every account...they will not even notice....screw you moron that is mine and I want it back!
Okay. Go away and don't mine on Clever then. Banks are even worse.
lol clevermining = bank ITT
Activity: 294
I have been mining with Gridseeds, run by PC, using bfgminer.
Now I am trying to learn to mine using Raspberry Pi.

I have tried the GAWminers img, and the Zoomhash img, and I have built several Raspbian Wheezy systems myself.  I have tried installing a python stratum proxy.  I have used cgminer and bfgminer.  I get the same results no matter what I do:

I connect to a pool, I get no Accepts.  (I have tried various pools, including this one, but I mainly use a different pool so I can watch my dashboard on it to see hashrate...)

I restart the miner, sometimes I get one (1) Accept, then no more.

One time, using cgminer, I got quite a few Accepts in a row.  In fact, I got 32 Accepts each time my work was accepted.  When the number of Accepts got to 1072, it stopped.  (I realize 1072 is not a multiple of 32, I'm just telling the truth...)

I am not looking for anybody to help me debug and such, I am just hoping that my situation rings a bell with you.

Try Minera which uses Sandor's modded, autotuning CPUminer. been using it for 3 gridseed 5chips and it's wonderful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Before complaining, whining, moaning, groaning etc. put yourself in Terk's shoes mates...1 person running a profit-switching, multi-scrypt mining pool and everyday 10 new people want to complain about something. I understand its about "principle" and not the amount of money but geesh guys, how long are you going to beat the horse? Give the dude some room to breathe/work and I am sure your un-exchanged balances will be exchanged soon enough.

Besides, what amounts are we talking here? Dollars? Cents? Micro-cents? I doubt the amount that is left un-exchanged even adds up to a dollar. Cut the guy (Terk) some slack or maybe offer up some help.

Good day.

Okay. Go away and don't mine on Clever then. Banks are even worse.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Good day.

Activity: 322
3D Printed!

Good day.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have been mining with Gridseeds, run by PC, using bfgminer.
Now I am trying to learn to mine using Raspberry Pi.

I have tried the GAWminers img, and the Zoomhash img, and I have built several Raspbian Wheezy systems myself.  I have tried installing a python stratum proxy.  I have used cgminer and bfgminer.  I get the same results no matter what I do:

I connect to a pool, I get no Accepts.  (I have tried various pools, including this one, but I mainly use a different pool so I can watch my dashboard on it to see hashrate...)

I restart the miner, sometimes I get one (1) Accept, then no more.

One time, using cgminer, I got quite a few Accepts in a row.  In fact, I got 32 Accepts each time my work was accepted.  When the number of Accepts got to 1072, it stopped.  (I realize 1072 is not a multiple of 32, I'm just telling the truth...)

I am not looking for anybody to help me debug and such, I am just hoping that my situation rings a bell with you.

Activity: 330
Silverlink
Hi Terk,

I've got a bit of a problem.

Whenever I stop mining at your pool the un-exchanged balance gets stuck, please bare in mind that I don't just switch pools, I sometimes turn off my rigs because the heat where I live gets too much for me, BUT the same thing happens every time I use clever mining and then take a break.

My guess is that you're not exchanging the balances from inactive miners?

No, of course not. Why would I do that?

Everyone's balances are exchanged in the same way, regardless of if you're actively mining or not.

We have some old unexchanged balances stuck which need to be dealt manually block by block (or a new script is needed to sort it out). You just don't notice that this small unexchanged balance is stuck if you're actively mining as the numbers are constantly changing. You only start noticing it when you stop mining.

Dealing with this is no. 2 on my todo list, so I'm going to look into it as soon as I finish what I'm working on now (so probably during the weekend or early next week).

Ok, that was about 2 Sunday payments ago Huh

My account/btc address is still showing the same thing !!!

It's looking to me, more and more, as if your system is ignoring accounts that are no longer mining with you Sad

My account unexchanged has been stuck, more than once, and it is only when I stop mining  Roll Eyes

Come on Terk, it's not the money, it's the principle Wink

I have seen many posts after my original one complaining about exactly the same thing, some have been waiting longer than me  Huh

Quote from: Terk

I don't know why, maybe it boosts yourincome a little/lot for every ex user Wink

I trust Terk. He wouldn't do that. As I say, it's due to manual exchange required coins.

I want to trust him too.

The facts are in front of you (and me), two weeks ago it was number 2 on the list and being sorted on that weekend Huh

That is two(2) weekends ago Wink
Activity: 798
Hi Terk,

Whenever I stop mining at your pool the un-exchanged balance gets stuck, please bare in mind that I don't just switch pools, I sometimes turn off my rigs because the heat where I live gets too much for me, BUT the same thing happens every time I use clever mining and then take a break.

Everyone's balances are exchanged in the same way, regardless of if you're actively mining or not.

We have some old unexchanged balances stuck which need to be dealt manually block by block (or a new script is needed to sort it out). You just don't notice that this small unexchanged balance is stuck if you're actively mining as the numbers are constantly changing. You only start noticing it when you stop mining.

Dealing with this is no. 2 on my todo list, so I'm going to look into it as soon as I finish what I'm working on now (so probably during the weekend or early next week).

It's looking to me, more and more, as if your system is ignoring accounts that are no longer mining with you Sad

My account unexchanged has been stuck, more than once, and it is only when I stop mining  Roll Eyes

I have seen many posts after my original one complaining about exactly the same thing, some have been waiting longer than me  Huh

I don't know why, maybe it boosts yourincome a little/lot for every ex user Wink

I trust Terk. He wouldn't do that. As I say, it's due to manual exchange required coins.
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Hi Terk,

My account unexchanged has been stuck, more than once, and it is only when I stop mining  Roll Eyes

I have seen many posts after my original one complaining about exactly the same thing, some have been waiting longer than me  Huh

I don't know why, maybe it boosts your income a little/lot for every ex user Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Jeez he must have quite the farm of either ASICs or GPU's then, that's crazy!
If you want some background, look up the nick sfire on these forums.

The farm is mostly GPUs, although they were one of the first to be running gridseed ASICs.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Holy, I haven't looked at the pool profitability page for awhile now, last time I looked at it (less than a week ago) it was at 12GH/s. Now it's at 33.7GH/s!  Shocked Seems like more and more people are getting their scrypt ASICs now.
Nope. Just one big guy jumping from pool to pool.
Sometimes he mines here, sometimes on waffle.
Jeez he must have quite the farm of either ASICs or GPU's then, that's crazy!
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
Holy, I haven't looked at the pool profitability page for awhile now, last time I looked at it (less than a week ago) it was at 12GH/s. Now it's at 33.7GH/s!  Shocked Seems like more and more people are getting their scrypt ASICs now.

I want to be him.

Known as the Chinese Whale.

PS anyone happen to be on clevermining with volt-modded gridseeds and using hashra controlla?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Activity: 129
I've been sitting on about .03 unexchanged for weeks now, are we sitting on a bit of coin that died or the exchange rate went in the toilet?

The same happened to me, I have been waiting for weeks.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My account has been stuck at 0.041 BTC un-exchanged for at least 3 days now.

http://clevermining.com/users/1GVw3gykLywVTjMwDwqygR5hVuMxi5qv27

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 784
I've been sitting on about .03 unexchanged for weeks now, are we sitting on a bit of coin that died or the exchange rate went in the toilet?
Pages:
Jump to: