Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 98. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
So exactly how are the scrypt coins calculated for they're values, during the auto-switch mining, in a 24 hour period before payout in BTC?

For example, is there a time thats set for Daily payout on the site?

Also, say hypothetically the daily payout is every 24 hours, would that mean if a particular crytpo coin was profiting well druing the first 8 hours of the 24 hour period before payout occured and then the coin slumped in value hugely, for the rest of the 24 hour period before pay out....

Would those crytpo coins, therefore be exchanged and paid out in BTC, at their current(hence lower) value?  And therefore not converted to BTC at their most profitable value during the hypothetical 24 hour period?

I'm not sure what you are asking about. Payouts are not based on some calculated value, but on the real value which the pool got from mining coins.

We mine a coin -> we wait until it's matured and we're able to send it -> we send it to an exchange -> we exchange it into BTC -> we withdraw BTC from exchange -> we pay out to users.

Of course every block can be exchanged at different price, depending on what the best price was available at the time of exchanging. If a coin had a price 1 BTC in the morning but 0.5 BTC in the evening and we mined a block in the afternoon, then of course we will be able to exchange it for only 0.5 BTC because 1 BTC price is long gone. Or maybe you know some method to exchange currencies using either prices from half a day or current prices, whichever you find suitable. I could use such trick! ;-)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yeah no worries mate. I will get onto that. Was just trying to speed up the process. Sorry if I ticked ya off mate.

Im just after some informative and advise from people unassociated with clevermining.com

Hey guys,

I just have two questions about clevermining.com

1. how do you get in contact with them?

2. (The question I would've asked clevermining.com contact(if I could find it)??
So exactly how are the scrypt coins calculated for they're values, during the auto-switch mining, in a 24 hour period before payout in BTC?

Also, say hypothetically the daily payout is every 24 hours, would that mean if a particular crytpo coin was profiting well druing the first 8 hours of the 24 hour period before payout occured and then the coin slumped in value hugely, for the rest of the 24 hour period before pay out....

Would those crytpo coins, therefore be exchanged and paid out in BTC, at their current(hence lower) value?  And therefore not converted to BTC at their most profitable value during the hypothetical 24 hour period?

Please let me know your thoughts crypto guru's.

cheers

Alex

I'm not a crypto guru but I have one advice for you - RTFTF (Read The F*cking Thread First)
Start with post one where you can find an answer at least for your first question easily.

Cheers  Grin
mining.com
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hey guys,

2. (The question I would've asked clevermining.com contact(if I could find it)??

cheers

Alex

I'm not a crypto guru but I have one advice for you - RTFTF (Read The F*cking Thread First)
Start with post one where you can find an answer at least for your first question easily.

Cheers  Grin
Activity: 22
Hey guys,

cheers

Alex
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Today's payout was delayed by two hours because I was working on processing ~50 BTC unexchanged balance from the last three weeks. We had some trades on an exchange which API we had problem with. We couldn't collect our trade history and it was the reason for unexchanged balance being so high recently (trades were made but we couldn't sync them into our database). This is fixed now and we have this exchange running on our automated sync from now on. Payouts are running just now.

Thanks Terk!  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Today's payout was delayed by two hours because I was working on processing ~50 BTC unexchanged balance from the last three weeks. We had some trades on an exchange which API we had problem with. We couldn't collect our trade history and it was the reason for unexchanged balance being so high recently (trades were made but we couldn't sync them into our database). This is fixed now and we have this exchange running on our automated sync from now on. Payouts are running just now.
Activity: 5
Well, I hated to do it, but I just shut down my 7.5 MH/s farm. I had already throttled them back to about 4.5 GH/s to save on the power consumption. Sad. Sad. I hope the buz picks back up again soon. May the force be with us Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Is this a normal reject? Rejected: 37.3kh/s

Yes, that is 3.7% rejected, which is below the Canada server average of 4.2%.

Oh, goody.
Thanks for all the help, byt411.

No problem, tip me at the address below!
By the way, don't believe your CGMiner's "R:" number, it's wrong.

Ain't much, I aint got much, sent 0.001244 = around 50 cents.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Oh, goody.

No problem, tip me at the address below!
By the way, don't believe your CGMiner's "R:" number, it's wrong.

Oh, goody.

@mchron, look at the below definition quoted earlier in this thread regarding the "Rejected untracked stratum share" error, perhaps this could help.

@Terk I get very frequently a message from cgminer that says "Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0"
Is this normal? I tried to lower the intensity as recommended on various posts but it does not solve.

When cgminer sends shares via stratum, it does not send the share and then wait for the response as this might slow down the sending of other shares. This means that the response back from the pool is processed separately from the share submission (to make the most of a truly multithreaded environment). However there is never a guarantee that the responses come back in the same order you send them. So cgminer stores a copy of each share as it sends it to the server in its own local database of submitted shares. When it gets a response back about that share from the pool, it deletes the copy of that share. Now stratum is meant to be an uninterrupted connection to the pool, and if you lose that connection, it is assumed that your "session" is no longer valid. So if you send some shares and get disconnected before you get a response, cgminer has to assume that those shares have been lost - otherwise it may end up keeping copies of heaps of shares that it will never get a response to and wastes memory. If you manage to reconnect, sometimes the pool will actually tell you "oh by the way those shares are ok" - however cgminer has now thrown out the record of what those shares were and can only say that the pool said a share was accepted or rejected. Then cgminer just says it's an "untracked share"." (c) ckolivas

i think owner should establish extra europe server to load balance!

+1

I am receiving this on my gridseed. I switch to coinshift pool, and don't get these Rejected untracked stratum share

Also I don't believe the pool is detecting my shares from my gridseed but coinshift does.

"Rejected untracked stratum share" does nothing and makes no difference.
Why don't you think that the pool doesn't detect shares? You know stats update up to every hour?

Because I am hashing at 1107 and the pool is showing 969 for the last 6 hours.

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12NcNYb2oEh6ANo95AakEjPqQdgbcxh4m9

Accepted: 969.4kh/s + Rejected: 37.3kh/s = 1006.7kh/s.

That is about correct, pools can't track stats that accurately since it's based on shares.

k i'll switch back. and rejected are paid for from what I read correct?

Rejected is not paid for, but Stale shares are.
@mchron, look at the below definition quoted earlier in this thread regarding the "Rejected untracked stratum share" error, perhaps this could help.

@Terk I get very frequently a message from cgminer that says "Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0"
Is this normal? I tried to lower the intensity as recommended on various posts but it does not solve.

When cgminer sends shares via stratum, it does not send the share and then wait for the response as this might slow down the sending of other shares. This means that the response back from the pool is processed separately from the share submission (to make the most of a truly multithreaded environment). However there is never a guarantee that the responses come back in the same order you send them. So cgminer stores a copy of each share as it sends it to the server in its own local database of submitted shares. When it gets a response back about that share from the pool, it deletes the copy of that share. Now stratum is meant to be an uninterrupted connection to the pool, and if you lose that connection, it is assumed that your "session" is no longer valid. So if you send some shares and get disconnected before you get a response, cgminer has to assume that those shares have been lost - otherwise it may end up keeping copies of heaps of shares that it will never get a response to and wastes memory. If you manage to reconnect, sometimes the pool will actually tell you "oh by the way those shares are ok" - however cgminer has now thrown out the record of what those shares were and can only say that the pool said a share was accepted or rejected. Then cgminer just says it's an "untracked share"." (c) ckolivas

+1

I am receiving this on my gridseed. I switch to coinshift pool, and don't get these Rejected untracked stratum share

Also I don't believe the pool is detecting my shares from my gridseed but coinshift does.

Why don't you think that the pool doesn't detect shares? You know stats update up to every hour?

That is about correct, pools can't track stats that accurately since it's based on shares.

k i'll switch back. and rejected are paid for from what I read correct?

+1

Yesterday it was showing 1.1mh/s

+1

+1

+1

My gfx card and cpu miner on cleverming does not receive these Rejected untracked stratum share
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Just moved my rigs to CM yesterday, so far everything works great.
Keep up the good work!!!
Pages:
Jump to: