Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 182. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

or would comma seperated values work? gonna test it out ...

-d 0,1,2,3 -O username-btc0:pass-x0,username-btc1:pass-x1,username-btc2:pass-x3,username-ltc3:pass-x3

--scrypt -d 0,1,2,3 -o stratum+tcp://ny.clevermining.com:3333,stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333,stratum+tcp://useast.middlecoin.com:3333,stratum+tcp://united.wemineltc.com:3334 -O username-btc:pass-x --gpu-platform 0 --worksize 256 --vectors 1 --intensity 20 --gpu-threads 1 --log 3 --thread-concurrency 33792 --lookup-gap 2 --api-port 4028 --expiry 120 --queue 1 --scan-time 60 --auto-fan --temp-target 95 --gpu-powertune 50 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1000 --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333,stratum+tcp://uswest.wafflepool.com:3333,stratum+tcp://uswest.middlecoin.com:3333,stratum+tcp://usa.wemineltc.com:3336 -O username-btc0:pass-x0,username-btc1:pass-x1,username-btc2:pass-x3,username-ltc3:pass-x3

thanks!

That will probably not do what you want.

I'm not familiar with cgwatcher, but you I think you also will have to run one cgwatcher for each cgminer. (And then use different api ports)

Before you start digging yourself into big and difficult configs, you haven't considering setting up simple load balancing rather than dedicating
devices to pools?

This will give 2/4 of the work to pool1, 1/4 to pool2 and 1/4 to pool3   (skip --url/-o and --failover-only)
  -U "2;pool1:port" -u user1 -p pass -U "1;pool2:port" -u user2 -p pass -U "1;pool3:port" -u user3 -p pass  ...
Activity: 7
cgminer --help

nice! thanks!

found it in the faq:

"Q: Can I configure cgminer to mine with different login credentials or pools for each separate device?
A: No."
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it ok to point 4 gpus with one btc address on your pool or should i have a separate btc for each one?

i have cgwatcher running cgminer & am getting 3-4 MH/s but only seeing ~.01 btc payout every 24 hours & seems like it should be 2-3 times more ...

& does anyone know the miner arguments for adding different usernames/passwords & even pools for each gpu?

is it?:

d- 0 -u name p- password d- 1 -u name p- password d- 2 -u name p- password d- 3 -u name p- password

thanks, n-mine

You can have multiple GPUs and machines (rigs) with the same username/address.

You should check your stats page. Especially hashrate/rejected and "Immature", "Unexchanged" and "Ready For Payout"

If I remember correctly, if you want to point each GPU to a specific pool and/or username, you have to start multiple cgminers
cgminer -d 0 -o http://pool1:port -u user1 -p pass1
cgminer -d 1 -o http://pool2:port -u user2 -p pass2
etc.

or would comma seperated values work? gonna test it out ...

-d 0,1,2,3 -O username-btc0:pass-x0,username-btc1:pass-x1,username-btc2:pass-x3,username-ltc3:pass-x3

--scrypt -d 0,1,2,3 -o stratum+tcp://ny.clevermining.com:3333,stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333,stratum+tcp://useast.middlecoin.com:3333,stratum+tcp://united.wemineltc.com:3334 -O username-btc:pass-x --gpu-platform 0 --worksize 256 --vectors 1 --intensity 20 --gpu-threads 1 --log 3 --thread-concurrency 33792 --lookup-gap 2 --api-port 4028 --expiry 120 --queue 1 --scan-time 60 --auto-fan --temp-target 95 --gpu-powertune 50 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1000 --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333,stratum+tcp://uswest.wafflepool.com:3333,stratum+tcp://uswest.middlecoin.com:3333,stratum+tcp://usa.wemineltc.com:3336 -O username-btc0:pass-x0,username-btc1:pass-x1,username-btc2:pass-x3,username-ltc3:pass-x3

thanks!
Activity: 208
The "only" config you can change for this pool is intensity and even then its not possible (e.g. 280x).

People pointing at your config, where totally underestimating how overloaded the (only) server was.

Some people had already good configs and after trying elsewhere got good performance and only when they were here they had high rejects. Higher than the expected 10%~ due to the coins that are mined...

Whats a bad config? What setting on the miner did you change? You know that queue, scan time and expiry have no affect and its all driven by the server.

In my subtle way and thanks to Kalroth, it was proved that really the only setting available to you is intensity.
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it ok to point 4 gpus with one btc address on your pool or should i have a separate btc for each one?

i have cgwatcher running cgminer & am getting 3-4 MH/s but only seeing ~.01 btc payout every 24 hours & seems like it should be 2-3 times more ...

& does anyone know the miner arguments for adding different usernames/passwords & even pools for each gpu?

is it?:

d- 0 -u name p- password d- 1 -u name p- password d- 2 -u name p- password d- 3 -u name p- password

thanks, n-mine

You should check your stats page. Especially hashrate/rejected and "Immature", "Unexchanged" and "Ready For Payout"

If I remember correctly, if you want to point each GPU to a specific pool and/or username, you have to start multiple cgminers
etc.

thanks! was trying to figure out the best way to do it in cgwatcher: profiles: arguments

current config arguments: getting ~940 Kh/s per gpu

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://ny.clevermining.com:3333 -O username-btc:pass-x --gpu-platform 0 --worksize 256 --vectors 1 --intensity 20 --gpu-threads 1 --log 3 --thread-concurrency 33792 --lookup-gap 2 --api-port 4028 --expiry 120 --queue 1 --scan-time 60 --auto-fan --temp-target 95 --gpu-powertune 50 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1000 --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -O username-btc:pass-x

& was wondering about setting 1-2 gpu's for clevermining & 1 for ltc & 1 to test other pools ... w/ d- ?

would i need to repeat all the other settings per d- ? or do they get applied to all gpus unless otherwise specified?

thanks again, n-mine
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Thank you for US East Server.   0% reject after 2 hours and going!!!!

Soooo all this talk about the rejects being the fault of inexperienced miners goes out the window when a simple server change removes rejects.

That's basic troubleshooting 101 and some folks here spouting BS about inexperienced miners need to offer up some apologies...

i think its abit of both , lots of times it can be a bad config on the miner , but i did find my rejects went from 6% (after fixing config this is the lowest it will go) to 3% by switching to the east server, so yeah the server has something to do with rejects too.
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it?:

thanks, n-mine

Do you mean multiple rigs or GPUs??? One BTC address for multiple miners works fine on this site.  Indivudual GPUs do not need their own un or password. The password itself doesnt matter (just put any value).

it is one rig with 4 gpus ... 
was making sure it was requesting enough for each gpu when just one btc username is used. thanks!
Activity: 11
I've been on the NY server all night but my 'ready for payout' balance seems really low (0.002 instead of 0.01). Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I started having this problem yesterday in fact. My balances used to update every time the hash rate updated on the charts (every 10 minutes). Now I can go hours without seeing an update in my ready for payout, unexchanged, total expected and total profits. I'm not certain if the 1 Mh/s i'm doing during these times is being neglected or if the site is just updating less regularly. Either way, it's a concern to me. If I start seeing less than the advertised payout come through (right now it's .00650 BTC/day/Mh) then I will have to reconsider using this pool soon.
Activity: 48

Soooo all this talk about the rejects being the fault of inexperienced miners goes out the window when a simple server change removes rejects.

That's basic troubleshooting 101 and some folks here spouting BS about inexperienced miners need to offer up some apologies...

Also since the NY server is new, not many people have migrated over and it has very low load right now (only about 1.7GH vs 8 on the west coast server). That helps lower the rejects as well.
Activity: 43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it?:

thanks, n-mine

etc.

I'd have thought it would look more like:

cgminer --scrypt -o -u -p -I x,y,z --thread-concurrency p,q,r ...

Can't see any real need for the d flag or multiple instances...

I do stand to be corrected though, as I am a n00blet Smiley

Rit.
Activity: 58
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it?:

thanks, n-mine

etc.
Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it?:

thanks, n-mine

Do you mean multiple rigs or GPUs??? One BTC address for multiple miners works fine on this site.  Indivudual GPUs do not need their own un or password. The password itself doesnt matter (just put any value).
hi clevermining crew!

how are you?

is it?:

thanks, n-mine
Terk, awesome job on the site! Random question for you...

Could you comment on how the profitability over LTC would change if we were not paid out in bitcoins as we are currently but rather LTC themselves.  That is to say would it be more or less profitable if we were paid out in LTC.  I ask because it seems that sharp decrease in clevermining profitablity (as well as other sites) correlated directly to the sharp rise in the the LTC/BTC exchange rate.

For example: March 1: 0.2290 LTC/BTC, .01109 BTC/Mh/s/day
                  March 3: 0.2591 LTC/BTC, .00657 BTC/Mh/s/day

Just wondering! Thanks and keep up the great work!
May be a dumb question, but is there any reason to believe the profits will go back up to anything they were a week or two ago?

For that to happen the profits would have to double.  Most certainly this wont happen in the short term.  But i suspect as the LTC difficulty sharply rises miners will be tempted to point their rigs elsewhere. Most if not all GPU mining rigs that pay for electricity (even cheap electricity) will stop becoming profitable (considering current market values) when difficulty hits ~12-14k (right now its ~4700).  Its possible we might reach that level of difficulty in as little as 3-4 months.  As we approach that value, miners will either cashout or point there rigs elsewhere.  Lets just hope there are legit altcoins when that happens.
I've been on the NY server all night but my 'ready for payout' balance seems really low (0.002 instead of 0.01). Anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 11
BTC/day per MH/s

ouch Sad

To be fair, this is the market, not the site. In fact, CM is doing better than the big 3:
Date: 2014-03-10
Middlecoin: 0.00374712 / WafflePool 0.00576231 / HashCows 0.00470000 / CleverMining: 0.00661100

Activity: 195
yep, graphs on webpage are gone.
everything else working flawlessly here.

Looks like the Jquery plugin "Sparkline" isn't loading.

Yeah, HTTP 405, Not Allowed. Just a frontend error apparently, mining seems fine
Jump to: