Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 184. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I have 3 computers on the new east server. 1 of them is getting the Rejected untracked stratum share messages, and the other 2 are not. I know they don't affect anything, but on the west server all 3 were getting that message.

The 1 getting the message has all 280X's. The 2 not getting the message are 1 of all 270X's, and one of a mix of both. Maybe that will give you a clue to track down the issue. Perhaps it has something to do with hash rates.

The untracked stratum issue seems to be random. I did some tests just restarting my miner multiple times. It seems like 80% of the time, the untracked stratum issues come up and once they appear for that cgminer "session" they never go away. 20% of the time they don't show up and they will not show up ever as long as that session is going and cgminer/cgwatcher will behave in it's normal manner: only reporting real rejects. From this experience, it seems like some kind of sync issue, but pure speculating.

Anyway East server still has the issue, but overall it's running great. I've gone back to 20 intensity and after 3 hrs, 2.5% rejected reported on the site. Will see how it goes after a full 24. Great job Terk!
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Rejects are low on US East server, even with a high >100ms ping.  Looks like endpoint load has a lot to do with reject rates.
and that is enough for me to switch from west to east to try them out.. my ping is 76ms on east vs 48 on west current reject rate on west is 5-6% ill test to see if east improves

by switching to the east server i achieved 2.7% rejection and dropping by the hour even with higher ping it appears to be more stable
FCR
Activity: 31
I have 3 computers on the new east server. 1 of them is getting the Rejected untracked stratum share messages, and the other 2 are not. I know they don't affect anything, but on the west server all 3 were getting that message.

The 1 getting the message has all 280X's. The 2 not getting the message are 1 of all 270X's, and one of a mix of both. Maybe that will give you a clue to track down the issue. Perhaps it has something to do with hash rates.
Activity: 27
0.4% rejects reported by my miner on the new server, awesome job on that.

120% LTC profitability is great to see too, even if it's a smaller amount that what we've been accustomed to in feb.
Activity: 12
Thank you for US East Server.   0% reject after 2 hours and going!!!!
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Rejects are low on US East server, even with a high >100ms ping.  Looks like endpoint load has a lot to do with reject rates.
and that is enough for me to switch from west to east to try them out.. my ping is 76ms on east vs 48 on west current reject rate on west is 5-6% ill test to see if east improves
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 33
Awesome Terk from 7% on west to 0% on east.  It seems the unexchanged are building up again. Just more manual stuff that needs to be entered later?

No unexchanged building up. 7.89 BTC unexchanged as of this moment. ~114 BTC paid out five minutes ago.

Thanks for getting that east coast server up.  Rejects went from ~4% to ~0% from Atlanta Georgia. 

Here is looking for better days for the ALT coins! !!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Awesome Terk from 7% on west to 0% on east.  It seems the unexchanged are building up again. Just more manual stuff that needs to be entered later?

No unexchanged building up. 7.89 BTC unexchanged as of this moment. ~114 BTC paid out five minutes ago.
Activity: 24
Huge thank you for this!  That closer server to me dropped my rejects to nearly 1% now and I'm even better off than before!

US East / New York City server is open:
stratum+tcp://ny.clevermining.com:3333

You should try it if it’s your area.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
BTC/day per MH/s

ouch Sad
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Rockem Sockem
Activity: 46

WOOT! Waiting on this amazing news! Just hopped on! Thanks Turk all your hard work is much appreciated!
FCR

So far I am getting 0% rejects off this server. On low diff coins I was getting crazy rejects on US west.
Activity: 2
TERK!! YOU JUST GET BETTER AND BETTER LIKE A FINE WINE!! THANKS!!
Activity: 59

great work Terk, went from 12% rejects, to 2.5% & this is with R9 290's at intensity 20

http://www.clevermining.com/users/14wfY1fwNXqkKHafemxW3poWpLcMgWFvo6

I will give you my girlfriend for one night as an reward  Wink
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Yes, right now you can only get Gridseed based ASIC dual miners which will do both (SHA and scrypt) and other pure scrypt miners supposedly in the pipeline but you need to be extra careful here, especially anything pre-order. Visit https://litecointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0 for more info.
FCR
yes i am using cudaminer and cpuminer...

Especially ant miner which does SHA only

and the pool is ?

It's Scrypt Bud... Litecoin, Dodgecoin,etc

hummm thats why... so all products that announce a lot of gh/s are sha and not scrypt.... like butterfly labs rigs, antminer S1, u1, etc right?

Currently the only thing that comes close to 1mh for scrypt is a 290x and I don't think it will even hit that. Anything that is rated at gh or higher is for bitcoins. I wouldn't waste my money on buying equipment for mining bitcoins. At this point, you would need hundreds of thousands of dollars to make a return. With gpus, you can at least resell them or use them for video games. If you have that much money, then invest it in something else.
FCR
why clevermining does not detect my real hasrate ? i should be 2gh/s and it only detects 100kh/s?

there is so much wrong with what you are asking...?

1) I doubt you have 2GH/s - you must mean 2Mh/s
2) your real hashrate is what clevermining reports.
3) it can take an hour to get any remotely useful statistics from the pool - have you waited at least an hour?
4) If it is detecting only 5% of your hashrate, there is something wrong with either your miner or your pool configuration

this is my stats: http://www.clevermining.com/users/16uYXveqwgrqCGw5hfJ8WQCZxNSmVjD8wW

i have 5 i5 core machines, 2 XEON, 1 antminer, 1 nvidia 8800GT....

a friend of mine using only a gfx card has more hash rate... and the card is nothing special 300kh/s...

any advice ? other pools report ok...

You are using hundreds of watts running all those computers just for cpu mining. You are spending way more on electricty than you will get back from mining scrypt coins with cpus. You are better off not mining.

That antminer is for bitcoins and I wouldn't bother with that either. You will probably make $0.06 per day if you are lucky with 2 gh
Activity: 4
yes i am using cudaminer and cpuminer...

Especially ant miner which does SHA only

and the pool is ?

It's Scrypt Bud... Litecoin, Dodgecoin,etc

hummm thats why... so all products that announce a lot of gh/s are sha and not scrypt.... like butterfly labs rigs, antminer S1, u1, etc right?
Jump to: