Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 185. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
yes i am using cudaminer and cpuminer...

Especially ant miner which does SHA only

and the pool is ?

It's Scrypt Bud... Litecoin, Dodgecoin,etc
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
yes i am using cudaminer and cpuminer...

Especially ant miner which does SHA only

and the pool is ?

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
why clevermining does not detect my real hasrate ? i should be 2gh/s and it only detects 100kh/s?

there is so much wrong with what you are asking...?

1) I doubt you have 2GH/s - you must mean 2Mh/s
2) your real hashrate is what clevermining reports.
3) it can take an hour to get any remotely useful statistics from the pool - have you waited at least an hour?
4) If it is detecting only 5% of your hashrate, there is something wrong with either your miner or your pool configuration

this is my stats: http://www.clevermining.com/users/16uYXveqwgrqCGw5hfJ8WQCZxNSmVjD8wW

i have 5 i5 core machines, 2 XEON, 1 antminer, 1 nvidia 8800GT....

a friend of mine using only a gfx card has more hash rate... and the card is nothing special 300kh/s...

any advice ? other pools report ok...

Mad.. To be honest it's pretty amazing you are getting over 140k/hs from all this crap you are running... Especially ant miner which does SHA only. I only hope you are using cpuminer for all your CPUs and cudaminer for 8800GT

P.S. Come to think about it I think you just assumed you can just switch between mining Bitcoin (SHA-256) to mining Scrypt without doing any config changes.
why clevermining does not detect my real hasrate ? i should be 2gh/s and it only detects 100kh/s?

3) it can take an hour to get any remotely useful statistics from the pool - have you waited at least an hour?
4) If it is detecting only 5% of your hashrate, there is something wrong with either your miner or your pool configuration

this is my stats: http://www.clevermining.com/users/16uYXveqwgrqCGw5hfJ8WQCZxNSmVjD8wW

i have 5 i5 core machines, 2 XEON, 1 antminer, 1 nvidia 8800GT....

a friend of mine using only a gfx card has more hash rate... and the card is nothing special 300kh/s...

any advice ? other pools report ok...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WOOHOO NEW YORK!

Awesome.  Thanks Terk!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 11
Has anyone else had an issue with immature/unexchanged/total expected NOT updating at all for the past 4 hours or so? Prior to 4 hours ago, my numbers in each category were updating regularly about every 10 minutes, now I'm seeing zero changes in any of my balances. Just wondering if I'm alone on this...
Activity: 9
US East / New York City server is open:
stratum+tcp://ny.clevermining.com:3333

You should try it if it’s your area.

Cool, redirecting my mining there.  Any word on the merging accounts fix?  I'm almost up to .1 BTC to payout O.O
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Gotta 6 panel array on the roof which runs a quarter of the house including my rigs Smiley At night I have it switch to my batteries which have also been recharging during the day. It's awesome being an electrical engineer Grin

Come to my home, I have some job for you.
+1
Activity: 44
Gotta 6 panel array on the roof which runs a quarter of the house including my rigs Smiley At night I have it switch to my batteries which have also been recharging during the day. It's awesome being an electrical engineer Grin

Come to my home, I have some job for you.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Yay! Up and running!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
Just FYI, i split my hash between this site and mining straight DOGE the last 4 days. Straight DOGE was ~11.5% more profitable.

That is a decision which lies with you jpchrist Smiley

I am not defending the pool or the owner particularly btw - I am actually not mining on here currently, I am mining in a LTC pool Smiley But my reason for that is not so much that Terk isn't profitable, because I believe he's as good (at least) as any of the others, but because I want to hold Litecoin. Currently profitability to mine LTC in a pool directly is a bit less, but I believe in the currency, so that's what I chose...

People are losing faith in the altcoin market, because any cretin with a 101 in C++ can launch a coin now, and most of them run away with the money. Too many opportunities to waste your hashrate. In a pool like this, that becomes Terk's problem, and we pay him a miserable 2% to do it. Doesn't matter to us, but it adds up and he works hard for it.

There are reasons to stay and reasons to go elsewhere. You just need to choose yourself Smiley

Rit.

Not trying to convince anyone of anything, just putting the data out there. 

And fyi...that "miserable 2%" works out to be over $400,000 a year.  I myself, would be happy to trade all your cyptos to others and take 2%.
Activity: 84
Just FYI, i split my hash between this site and mining straight DOGE the last 4 days. Straight DOGE was ~11.5% more profitable.

That is a decision which lies with you jpchrist Smiley

I am not defending the pool or the owner particularly btw - I am actually not mining on here currently, I am mining in a LTC pool Smiley But my reason for that is not so much that Terk isn't profitable, because I believe he's as good (at least) as any of the others, but because I want to hold Litecoin. Currently profitability to mine LTC in a pool directly is a bit less, but I believe in the currency, so that's what I chose...

People are losing faith in the altcoin market, because any cretin with a 101 in C++ can launch a coin now, and most of them run away with the money. Too many opportunities to waste your hashrate. In a pool like this, that becomes Terk's problem, and we pay him a miserable 2% to do it. Doesn't matter to us, but it adds up and he works hard for it.

There are reasons to stay and reasons to go elsewhere. You just need to choose yourself Smiley

Rit.
Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Ok, fully understandable. Would only have been to satisfy my curiosity.
Activity: 84
Is there any way to know what we're mining at all?

Nope. Terk prefers to keep that to himself. Besides, would it matter?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Is there any way to know what we're mining at all?
Jump to: