Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 183. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
yep, graphs on webpage are gone.
everything else working flawlessly here.

Looks like the Jquery plugin "Sparkline" isn't loading.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
yep, graphs on webpage are gone.
everything else working flawlessly here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyone else having issues at the moment (I'm using eu.clevermining.com). Graphs seem to have vanished and when they were (10 mins ago) the reported hashrate was *far* lower than it is usually (I'm aware there is fluctuation in the graphs but this was way outside of that). Reject rate seemed high too.
Activity: 19
Hey guys, i've noticed (and I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure) that my "last 24 hour profits" haven't increased since switching to the USA East server last night, about 12Hours ago. Is anyone else seeing this issue, or am I just crazy?

Rejects are way down on the East server as well!
Activity: 11
I don't know... I know only this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi Terk, I seem to have a problem mining on the Asia server. CG miner just shuts down with that address. Otherwise with EU and US the same bat file works fine....any ideas?

I could post my bat file if required.
Activity: 84
i mine from 2 days

nothing received yet at my address:
1HbTi4T4BfuBpcuSA5kiE8vCD1NPxFYtct

Why ?

You have not hit the payout threshold of 0.01 BTC. When you do, you will be paid shortly after midnight on the day.

If you don't hit it for the week, you will paid your balance on Sunday (I don't know what time, sorry).

Rit.
Activity: 44
i mine from 2 days

Why ?

sorry, we took your money to pay a dinner with all pool members.

Sunday you will get your money.        

What is the minimal balance for payout?
Daily payouts are for balances of 0.01 BTC or more. There's also a once per week payout for 0.001 BTC balances on Saturday/Sunday nights.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
i mine from 2 days

Why ?
Activity: 27
any update on when the smartphone app would be coming? and also is there an API available? thinking about putting together a real time personal stats page
Activity: 41
mining for last 48 hours........@5,3Mhs......happy.. Cool

best multipool so far.....
Activity: 154
lol..

i have 5 i5 core machines
terrible at mining scrypt, won't get more than double digit khash
2 XEON
same as above
1 antminer
that's not a scrypt miner. so that'll get you 0 khash
1 nvidia 8800GT....
please put that card in a museum, you're lucky to get triple digits khash out of those and I'm certain you'll pay more for electricity than it pays out in btc

a friend of mine using only a gfx card has more hash rate... and the card is nothing special 300kh/s...
because your friend isn't using the wrong hardware.
Activity: 79
May be a dumb question, but is there any reason to believe the profits will go back up to anything they were a week or two ago?

That all depends on the alt-coin markets. If their prices go back up and BTC can hold steady, then yes. If not, then no. Want to help? Buy some alt-coins to help drive market demand for them.
Activity: 52
May be a dumb question, but is there any reason to believe the profits will go back up to anything they were a week or two ago?
Activity: 51
no hard feelings Terk, but im moving to Scrypt Guild (from the owner of BTCGuild), achieving 0.007 per MH/per day

im achieving way more profits and only 2% 1,52% rejects and my WU is over 3 MH/s while here i could only get 2.7 MH/s

www.scryptguild.com

Forum talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closing-down-scryptguild-auto-switching-pool-457016

Where do you see those stats on ScryptGuild?
Activity: 289
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
I just started mining at Scrypt Guild, i will reply with performance report after 24 hours of mining, unfortunatelly poolpicker does not include Scrypt Guild, which seems to perform better than other multipools

no hard feelings Terk, but im moving to Scrypt Guild (from the owner of BTCGuild), achieving 0.007 per MH/per day

im achieving way more profits and only 2% rejects and my WU is over 3 MH/s while here i could only get 2.7 MH/s

www.scryptguild.com

Forum talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closing-down-scryptguild-auto-switching-pool-457016

I guess this won't last too long. Everybody seems to be going down. Must be some industry trend doesn't it.

Activity: 86

im achieving way more profits and only 2% rejects and my WU is over 3 MH/s while here i could only get 2.7 MH/s

www.scryptguild.com

I guess this won't last too long. Everybody seems to be going down. Must be some industry trend doesn't it.

Activity: 289
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

im achieving way more profits and only 2% 1,52% rejects and my WU is over 3 MH/s while here i could only get 2.7 MH/s

www.scryptguild.com

Jump to: