Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 232. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks for all of your hard work and keeping us updated Terk!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Strange, I am seeing the same thing.  I have a new transaction that already has 4 confirmations, but the prior transaction - over 2 hours ago, still has zero.  Unfortunately the one with zero confirmations is .11 BTC, almost half a day's mining revenue for me.

Is it usual for payouts to not get a single confirmation after 1 hour + ?

Yes. Relax. Or at least do some reading. If you click on TX id at the end of your user stat page you can read the following:

Size   34342 (bytes)
Received Time   2014-02-26 22:00:50
Estimated Confirmation Time    Within 6 Blocks (Medium Priority)

This is just the first time I have not seen at least a single confirmation in the first hour, so I figured I would ask.  I am kind of new to the crypto scene, and even more so to this pool, so thanks for giving this noob a straight answer. 

Heck of allot more comfortable here already than over at middlecoin.   

Grin

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Grin

middlecoin is like mtgox for me - it's too old and just has to go already to clear the way for newcomers
Activity: 33

Yes. Relax. Or at least do some reading. If you click on TX id at the end of your user stat page you can read the following:

Size   34342 (bytes)

This is just the first time I have not seen at least a single confirmation in the first hour, so I figured I would ask.  I am kind of new to the crypto scene, and even more so to this pool, so thanks for giving this noob a straight answer.  

Grin
Activity: 112
@radiumsoup, Quote tags do appear to be periodically malfunctioning on the forum suddenly by not displaying quote boxes at all.

So far, I like this pool very much.  Been mining here for about a week and I18 seems as high as I can go for my 7950s and 270xs.  I've been averaging about 4% rejects overall recently which is much better than before the server changes some days ago.  The rejects still vary from 0-15% depending on the difficulty of the coin mined at the time.  The calculated hash rate on the site drops and rejects rise significantly at I19.  

My question is if anyone has advice on scan time, expiry, and other settings?  I have not experimented with them much.  I tried a few values for scan time but it didn't seem to change anything.  Just looking to optimize things as much as I can.  Thanks in advance all!
Activity: 23

Size   34342 (bytes)
Activity: 33
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
is the quoting option on this forum broken or are people just unaware of its use? I'm having a hard time distinguishing the quoted text from the reply text over the last 10 or so posts.
Activity: 4
Hi Terk-

Another new user here. I also made the capitalization error. My address is 1Cj7t7k4CLofh73HZupD6q8aYUzkdDrZcK but in the original login I mistakenly had the last character as "k" instead of "K". Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks very much! Great job with the pool!
Activity: 45
Manual trades were processed and ~41 BTC payout has been sent.

There's still ~15 BTC manual trades that need to be processed but the exchange where they were traded is currently down and I cannot get transactions list. It's nothing to worry about because these coins have already been withdrawn to our wallet and even if the exchange won't come back we won't lose money. I'm just waiting for accounting information to be available so that I could fetch it to database and the app would assign which block was sold at what price. If the exchange won't come back I will just use average price for all blocks and assign it manually, no big deal.

I'm going to grab some dinner and then go back to work on the multi-server architecture.

Thanks Terk!

What can we do to help your life be easier?
Activity: 45

How's the script coming along for the manual trades? Sitting at 0.06 unexchanged at the moment... a little higher than i'm used to :S

Looking forward to the EU server as well!

Keep up the good work.

I'm @ 0.013 unexchanged, or 57% of my expected payout.

I'm glad he wrote that he would give this a priority over the new servers.  With all the crazy MTGOX take your money and run scare crap news going on - it's important to get this item sorted out for any type of pool or btc related group - we need to make sure things are transparent and make feel comfortable within this whole community in addition to things that help increase earnings.

It has been been over 2 hours though - so hopefully it's done soon.

75% Of my earning are unexchanged yet you don't see me here complaining. Heck I'm sending 1.2-1.3 MH and am only getting paid for 1 guess what still not complaining.

I wasn't complaining either.
Activity: 84
If more people complain, there would be more of an effort to fix XYZ. If you don't complain, it may not get fixed at all. It helps to prioritise things based on how many people its affecting. Staying silent is actually more harmful.

Just stating whats obvious. If Terk can't handle the heat he should stay out of the kitchen ie not run this site (for arguments sake).

Terks efforts are appreciated, but people need to understand Terk aint doing this for free.

Anyways looking forward to the new servers, help with the load and thus resolve the high reject rate thats plaguing this service.

We have only higher rejects by faster coins, check your rejects and difficulty in your miner software.
The rejects is not a big problem anymore.
If people have more than 10% i think they have a misconfiguration on there site.

The extra servers is a optimization in my opinion, the problem with the rejects in the past is now still an imago problem for Clever. When the extra setvers are up i think the pool will grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

There's still ~15 BTC manual trades that need to be processed but the exchange where they were traded is currently down and I cannot get transactions list. It's nothing to worry about because these coins have already been withdrawn to our wallet and even if the exchange won't come back we won't lose money. I'm just waiting for accounting information to be available so that I could fetch it to database and the app would assign which block was sold at what price. If the exchange won't come back I will just use average price for all blocks and assign it manually, no big deal.

I'm going to grab some dinner and then go back to work on the multi-server architecture.

I'm voting TERK Best PO of 2014 (and it's only February)

Agreed. Awesome support, and we have info on what exact features are being developed, or fixed.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500

I'm voting TERK Best PO of 2014 (and it's only February)
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Thanks for doing a good job and enjoy your dinner.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
If more people complain, there would be more of an effort to fix XYZ. If you don't complain, it may not get fixed at all. It helps to prioritise things based on how many people its affecting. Staying silent is actually more harmful.

Just stating whats obvious. If Terk can't handle the heat he should stay out of the kitchen ie not run this site (for arguments sake).

Terks efforts are appreciated, but people need to understand Terk aint doing this for free.

Anyways looking forward to the new servers, help with the load and thus resolve the high reject rate thats plaguing this service.
Activity: 826

How's the script coming along for the manual trades? Sitting at 0.06 unexchanged at the moment... a little higher than i'm used to :S

Looking forward to the EU server as well!

Keep up the good work.

I'm @ 0.013 unexchanged, or 57% of my expected payout.

I'm glad he wrote that he would give this a priority over the new servers.  With all the crazy MTGOX take your money and run scare crap news going on - it's important to get this item sorted out for any type of pool or btc related group - we need to make sure things are transparent and make feel comfortable within this whole community in addition to things that help increase earnings.

It has been been over 2 hours though - so hopefully it's done soon.

75% Of my earning are unexchanged yet you don't see me here complaining. Heck I'm sending 1.2-1.3 MH and am only getting paid for 1 guess what still not complaining.
Activity: 826
payout dropped below 0.01 Mh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huh

THE HORROR!!!!  Cheesy

Yeah leave the next sinking ship  Roll Eyes
Cann't understand why people minning by Waffle, Clever has beter btc/mh/day ratio

Exactly! Go mine something else if you're not happy here. Terk is outstanding!!
Activity: 84
payout dropped below 0.01 Mh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huh

THE HORROR!!!!  Cheesy

Yeah leave the next sinking ship  Roll Eyes
Cann't understand why people minning by Waffle, Clever has beter btc/mh/day ratio
Jump to: