Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 233. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
payout dropped below 0.01 Mh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huh

THE HORROR!!!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
I'm waiting for your EU server, latency is too high to your US server from UK. Any ETA??
Oh come on!!! It's the very top (first) post on THIS page!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5389698
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm waiting for your EU server, latency is too high to your US server from UK. Any ETA??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
you cann't always win.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Last two hours we have very bad luck.  Cry Hopefully next time will be better
Activity: 45

How's the script coming along for the manual trades? Sitting at 0.06 unexchanged at the moment... a little higher than i'm used to :S

Looking forward to the EU server as well!

Keep up the good work.

I'm @ 0.013 unexchanged, or 57% of my expected payout.

I'm glad he wrote that he would give this a priority over the new servers.  With all the crazy MTGOX take your money and run scare crap news going on - it's important to get this item sorted out for any type of pool or btc related group - we need to make sure things are transparent and make feel comfortable within this whole community in addition to things that help increase earnings.

It has been been over 2 hours though - so hopefully it's done soon.
Activity: 51
Terk, unexechanged coins for me is consistently equal to or larger than coins ready for payout.  After payouts, I have noticed unexchanged has stayed near 0.01 or higher.

Can you explain how your exchange process works, what frequency we can expect you to make trades and provide payouts?  It was advertised somewhere that this pool pays out more than 1x per day.

*this is asked in a very positive tone I promise*

In the last few days we've been mining a substantial amount of coins which are not available to trade at any exchange offering full trading API so that it could be fully automated. These trades are done manually (which isn't a big deal) and all records about these trades also need to be imported manually (which is a huge pain in the ass and it's why I've been doing it in batches every second day).

I am just finishing a script that would allow for semi-automated import of these manual trades from this exchange so that importing this data would take me a minute, not an hour. I'm testing it on a dev server and will have it running on production within hour. You should expect most of current unexchanged coins to be cleared for payout then. And then there should be no delays in processing manual trades from this exchange.

I decided to work on this before finishing new servers, because I know that high unexchanged balance makes everyone nervous if it remains for too long. Status of new servers is that both EU and Asia are up and running and are mostly configured. But I still need to make changes in my core application to work with multiple regions and put everything from all regions in one bucket, so that everything will work as one pool and you will earn the same BTC/MHs regardless of which server you're using. Plus some health checks and additional error handling for such distributed environment. This will take me probably 5-9 hours. All in all, I expect the servers to be up and running later this night, probably within 8-12 hours. Unexchanged balance should be cleared and paid within couple hours.

How's the script coming along for the manual trades? Sitting at 0.06 unexchanged at the moment... a little higher than i'm used to :S

Looking forward to the EU server as well!

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I haven't seen any mention of re-enabling vardiff yet. Is this going to be done at the same time as the new servers come online?
Activity: 4
Terk, unexechanged coins for me is consistently equal to or larger than coins ready for payout.  After payouts, I have noticed unexchanged has stayed near 0.01 or higher.

Can you explain how your exchange process works, what frequency we can expect you to make trades and provide payouts?  It was advertised somewhere that this pool pays out more than 1x per day.

In the last few days we've been mining a substantial amount of coins which are not available to trade at any exchange offering full trading API so that it could be fully automated. These trades are done manually (which isn't a big deal) and all records about these trades also need to be imported manually (which is a huge pain in the ass and it's why I've been doing it in batches every second day).

I am just finishing a script that would allow for semi-automated import of these manual trades from this exchange so that importing this data would take me a minute, not an hour. I'm testing it on a dev server and will have it running on production within hour. You should expect most of current unexchanged coins to be cleared for payout then. And then there should be no delays in processing manual trades from this exchange.

I decided to work on this before finishing new servers, because I know that high unexchanged balance makes everyone nervous if it remains for too long. Status of new servers is that both EU and Asia are up and running and are mostly configured. But I still need to make changes in my core application to work with multiple regions and put everything from all regions in one bucket, so that everything will work as one pool and you will earn the same BTC/MHs regardless of which server you're using. Plus some health checks and additional error handling for such distributed environment. This will take me probably 5-9 hours. All in all, I expect the servers to be up and running later this night, probably within 8-12 hours. Unexchanged balance should be cleared and paid within couple hours.

This level of transparency is exactly why I mine with Cleverpool.

Thanks!
Activity: 125
payout dropped below 0.01 Mh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huh

keep calm and relax dude...seriously
Activity: 175
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi,

I can mine from this pool just fine on my home computer but I can't use my work computer.  I use minerd, and I get the error message 'Stratum connection failed: failed to connect us.clevermining.com:3333; no error'  '... retry after 30 seconds', and it just repeats.

It's strange because I can mine from a litecoin pool just fine using the same minerd at this same location.

Anyone have any suggestions so I can narrow down what the issue could be?  If I could nail this problem I could significantly increase my mining potential.

It's the same with cgminer.  I can mine litecoin just fine, but can't mine from clevermining - the command screen just shows up blank.

Thanks guys.

Use Stratum PROXY

here a sample batch

@ECHO OFF

start mining_proxy -pa scrypt -o us.clevermining.com -p 3333

timeout /T 20 /nobreak

start minerd -a scrypt -r 1 -t 4 -s 6 -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -O walletadresse:123

Regards
Matthias

I will try this tomorrow.  To clarify - what is this http://127.0.0.1:8332 ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/127.0.0.1
any update on EU server?

They will be Thursday EU time not Wednesday as previous.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
any update on EU server?

Status of new servers is that both EU and Asia are up and running and are mostly configured. But I still need to make changes in my core application to work with multiple regions and put everything from all regions in one bucket, so that everything will work as one pool and you will earn the same BTC/MHs regardless of which server you're using. Plus some health checks and additional error handling for such distributed environment. This will take me probably 5-9 hours. All in all, I expect the servers to be up and running later this night, probably within 8-12 hours. Unexchanged balance should be cleared and paid within couple hours.

$ ping -a eu.clevermining.com
PING nl.clevermining.com (188.226.191.238): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=0 ttl=53 time=64.585 ms
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=63.476 ms
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=65.225 ms
Request timeout for icmp_seq 3
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=4 ttl=53 time=64.090 ms
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=5 ttl=53 time=63.942 ms
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=6 ttl=53 time=64.703 ms
64 bytes from 188.226.191.238: icmp_seq=7 ttl=53 time=63.221 ms
^C
--- nl.clevermining.com ping statistics ---
8 packets transmitted, 7 packets received, 12.5% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 63.221/64.177/65.225/0.656 ms
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
any update on EU server?
Activity: 35
Hi,

I can mine from this pool just fine on my home computer but I can't use my work computer.  I use minerd, and I get the error message 'Stratum connection failed: failed to connect us.clevermining.com:3333; no error'  '... retry after 30 seconds', and it just repeats.

It's strange because I can mine from a litecoin pool just fine using the same minerd at this same location.

Anyone have any suggestions so I can narrow down what the issue could be?  If I could nail this problem I could significantly increase my mining potential.

It's the same with cgminer.  I can mine litecoin just fine, but can't mine from clevermining - the command screen just shows up blank.

Thanks guys.

Use Stratum PROXY

here a sample batch

@ECHO OFF

start mining_proxy -pa scrypt -o us.clevermining.com -p 3333

timeout /T 20 /nobreak

start minerd -a scrypt -r 1 -t 4 -s 6 -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -O walletadresse:123

Regards
Matthias

I will try this tomorrow.  To clarify - what is this http://127.0.0.1:8332 ?
Activity: 19
 it sounds cool Cheesy  Great Job Terk,
thanks for clarifying.
Activity: 3
Great Job Terk, thanks a lot Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Jump to: