Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 81. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why is UnExchanged so High?HuhHuh
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Interesting:

Immature   0.00000000 BTC
Unexchanged   0.00000000 BTC
Ready For Payout   -0.xxxxxxxxx BTC
Total Expected   -0.xxxxxxxxx BTC

Just appeared on stats... Never seen this before? RFP & TE exactly the same figure.

EDIT: Yes, that's a minus sign
Activity: 420
It's cgladue's own algorythm.

then why the mentiom of paying for pro? is paying for pro still better off then clever

Never tried the pro version and can't find a comparison among the known multipool charts.

so does anybody have poolwars pro experience??? is it worth the $12/month???

this is what I wanna find out... I would pay $12 @ poolwarz if Profits are above 0.004-5 EASY i'd pay...

Hopefully terk figures something out and pulls out some new crazy profitability algo and smashes it-- profitability is O....k I guess still bad but its better than under 0.002 that was beyond shit.. Notice the total hashrate jump in clever now that the profits risen lol.... or it could be many more asics joining the scene

And in regards to Rejects..... No matter what Clever has always been not so good in that department (for me anyways) .... I ALWAYS without a doubt have less hashrate than I do when I mine with wafflepool or another pool (ALTHOUGH!! its been MUCH better lately , the 24 hr accepted hashrate average is still "a little lower" then other pools, but much better than it was) .... Infact  in regards to waffles average, it is a pretty efficient pool, hardly any missing hash in regards to rejections... t0o bad profits dropped too low. I keep switching to-and-from Clever <-> waffle... Strangely I have noticed in the last couple days even though waffles profits % was lower at the time , the payouts were more and I even noticed this a couple weeks ago. The only conclusion I can come up with for this , is that the rejection % difference is the cause... In this case, I may change the times when I stop mining there, maybe switch to clever only when its +10% more than waffle for an hour straight... I will see how I go with the payouts in the next day or 2 now that I a minin here. At present I am trying everything to squeeze out the best as these profit switches do not seem to be making the best $$ at the moment...I Wish I can see "cgladue" little software that he has written, which is apparently making him an average of .004 BTC/Mhs or twice as much as the current pools. (He seems hesitant to release it )  Sad AHh well, we can only dream
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi I have used cleverming for about a month but the last couple of days I have had a 10% reject ratio my hashrate should be 28.4 but im only getting 18.9 Undecided any ideas?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

then why the mentiom of paying for pro? is paying for pro still better off then clever

Never tried the pro version and can't find a comparison among the known multipool charts.

I haven't used them, but if you make more than $600 a month mining its worth it in fees, but I don't know how there algorithm is. I also read that it is $6 now on their page, but that might have been outdated.
Activity: 252

Activity: 24
Would it be possible develop an alert from CM when we have hourly spikes in profitability? I ask because leasing a rig for extra hash power would make that lease instantly profitable.

For instance, today -June 3rd- CM had brief but enormous spikes in profitability:
http://www.clevermining.com/profits/24-hours

Hour 13 231% profit over litecoin
Hour 14 301% profit over litecoin

If I had known these spikes were happening in almost real time, I could have leased a rig for an hour, and while I wouldn't have had the full % benefit, I would have made some extra BTC. After the spike was gone / lease was up, I would continue hashing away with only my equipment, business as usual. Would this work or is it too volatile? Is the mining/trading of profitable coin only calculable after all transactions are complete?

Does this make sense to anyone else or am I dreaming about flying unicorns again?  Huh

Makes sense, but it's kind of like predicting the future; because AFAIK those stats are updated once the hour has ended.  You could try and chance it by renting a rig after one hour of crazy profitability hoping it would carry forward, like it did from hours 13-14. Or chance it after a long period of abysmal profitability hoping it rebounds. Pretty much find a Unicorn and you'll be fine.  Wink

Ahhh, I see. Worth me asking though, otherwise I'd think about it all night. Thanks for the reply chadwick...I sent you a PM

And what a great PM it was!  Cheesy

It's kinda like playing roulette.
Thought I'd share
http://photo1.ask.fm/340/595/374/2390003028-1ri8ol7-5n8b431bof5mdia/preview/file.jpg
Would it be possible develop an alert from CM when we have hourly spikes in profitability? I ask because leasing a rig for extra hash power would make that lease instantly profitable.

For instance, today -June 3rd- CM had brief but enormous spikes in profitability:

If I had known these spikes were happening in almost real time, I could have leased a rig for an hour, and while I wouldn't have had the full % benefit, I would have made some extra BTC. After the spike was gone / lease was up, I would continue hashing away with only my equipment, business as usual. Would this work or is it too volatile? Is the mining/trading of profitable coin only calculable after all transactions are complete?

Does this make sense to anyone else or am I dreaming about flying unicorns again?  Huh

Makes sense, but it's kind of like predicting the future; because AFAIK those stats are updated once the hour has ended.  You could try and chance it by renting a rig after one hour of crazy profitability hoping it would carry forward, like it did from hours 13-14. Or chance it after a long period of abysmal profitability hoping it rebounds. Pretty much find a Unicorn and you'll be fine.  Wink

Ahhh, I see. Worth me asking though, otherwise I'd think about it all night. Thanks for the reply chadwick...I sent you a PM

And what a great PM it was!  Cheesy

It's kinda like playing roulette.

Activity: 265

Activity: 798
I had a similar situation, and I guess I "woke up" the payout process by doing a little bit of mining here on Saturday, before 9 pm EDT.

That's (with a french word) BS Smiley

There are several coins that need exchanging through multiple exchanges after which some of them are manually added to the balance. If that hasn't happened for a few days or Terk had no time or there was no exchange possible yet.

They might also be already manually exchanged, but not recorded in the database.
I think the word you are looking for is très.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I had a similar situation, and I guess I "woke up" the payout process by doing a little bit of mining here on Saturday, before 9 pm EDT.

That's (with a french word) BS Smiley

There are several coins that need exchanging through multiple exchanges after which some of them are manually added to the balance. If that hasn't happened for a few days or Terk had no time or there was no exchange possible yet.

with the huge hashrate terk has here he cannot mine the smaller more profitable coins (like in the < 1 difficulty range that i can) without a massive disruption to the blockchain and way over 51% hashing power.  so he is forced to either 1) take that massive hashrate and somehow split it into smaller chunks (perhaps mining several smaller coins at the same time, splitting the hashrate amung them) or 2) limiting himself to the larget difficulties and often less profitable coins.

If there is some type of code/algorithm that does this maybe splits the TOP 10 most profitable coins and splits the hashrate, I recon the more hash the better if your doing 10 coins split.... If you do 2 or 3 then this is still huge hashrate spread..

PS: I have stopped mining here for the time being and I have had over 0.01 but some in unexchanged and unmature for 1-2days now has not moved .

I dont feel like stopping my miners mining unless I have to , we shouldn't need to wake it up... this is most likely some bug if it keeps happening.
Activity: 36

with the huge hashrate terk has here he cannot mine the smaller more profitable coins (like in the < 1 difficulty range that i can) without a massive disruption to the blockchain and way over 51% hashing power.  so he is forced to either 1) take that massive hashrate and somehow split it into smaller chunks (perhaps mining several smaller coins at the same time, splitting the hashrate amung them) or 2) limiting himself to the larget difficulties and often less profitable coins.

If there is some type of code/algorithm that does this maybe splits the TOP 10 most profitable coins and splits the hashrate, I recon the more hash the better if your doing 10 coins split.... If you do 2 or 3 then this is still huge hashrate spread..

PS: I have stopped mining here for the time being and I have had over 0.01 but some in unexchanged and unmature for 1-2days now has not moved .

Activity: 265
so is poolwars pro where the.004btc per day per gh is? or is this what cgladue is creating?
Pages:
Jump to: