Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 84. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WOW, all I can say is WOW just wowww, the lowest I have ever seen... I will be surprised if there are still GPU's mining scrypt with this kind of MH/btc

BTC/day per MH/s

Makes no sense to me its dropping this low and this fast..  At this rate it will be 0.00002 by Christmas.

And prices are zooming up..(I know prices are not directly related to mining)

Makes no sense..

Its almost like the Higher the prices climb the lower the MH's per day goes down.. Almost like to keep us from earning any more as prices rise..

If prices drop we will all be dead(Including ASIC's)

the main reason the the price of LTC to BTC which has plummeted it's down 8% in the last day alone.

Wouldn't it be better off just mining straight LTC when the last 20 hrs results are

May 31, 2014 partial results after 20 hours: 0.00176 BTC/day per MH/s (88% LTC)

88% is a little ridiculous if you ask me

You should read and understand luck and variance. Even a LTC pool won't get 100% LTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WOW, all I can say is WOW just wowww, the lowest I have ever seen... I will be surprised if there are still GPU's mining scrypt with this kind of MH/btc

BTC/day per MH/s

Makes no sense to me its dropping this low and this fast..  At this rate it will be 0.00002 by Christmas.

Makes no sense..

Its almost like the Higher the prices climb the lower the MH's per day goes down.. Almost like to keep us from earning any more as prices rise..

the main reason the the price of LTC to BTC which has plummeted it's down 8% in the last day alone.

Wouldn't it be better off just mining straight LTC when the last 20 hrs results are

May 31, 2014 partial results after 20 hours: 0.00176 BTC/day per MH/s (88% LTC)

88% is a little ridiculous if you ask me
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

BTC/day per MH/s

Makes no sense..

Activity: 37

BTC/day per MH/s
Yes but the value of BTC in USD is going up. So it's been roughly the same $/day per Mh/s, at least according to my numbers. Definitely not the heyday 0.01 BTC per Mh/s that middlecoin did back when it started, but then again you couldn't buy 30 Mh/s miners for $4000 back then either.

Activity: 826

BTC/day per MH/s

Yeah that pretty low, but the ALT coin market is in the tank with BTC rising like this.  If we just mine LTC that BTC exchange rate is getting pretty bad too, .0179 from .0224 9 days ago. That's a ~20% decrease in BTC going from LTC>BTC.  Not to mention the increased LTC difficulty, up almost 20% in the past 5 days.
No that was for my question where can I get cheaper 1mh/s rate under 179 for 1 year.

Try GAWMiners, they have Gridseeds for $79.95 each.
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
No that was for my question where can I get cheaper 1mh/s rate under 179 for 1 year.
Hi.. One thing I have always noticed when I mine on clever(And why I usually don't stay here long) is that it seems like the Hashrate Clever shows is a lot of times 10% to 20% lower than my actual hash rate.. Like for example right now Clever is showing me at 23 to 25 MH's but I have almost 30(29.90) MH's pointed here..  Rejects are only 2.7%

Clever reports 20.8 MH/s 24-hour Average

My Miners UI reports  29.95 Mh/s  24-hour Average

Are the hash states here not real accurate?   I know when I am on Waffle, it shows a steady 28+- MH's

I get nervous when I see part of my hashrate missing and don't really know why or where its going..  And right now its a pretty big chunk missing..

Where?

Can you read? Let me make it clearer for you.
On Clever.
Hi.. One thing I have always noticed when I mine on clever(And why I usually don't stay here long) is that it seems like the Hashrate Clever shows is a lot of times 10% to 20% lower than my actual hash rate.. Like for example right now Clever is showing me at 23 to 25 MH's but I have almost 30(29.90) MH's pointed here..  Rejects are only 2.7%

Are the hash states here not real accurate?   I know when I am on Waffle, it shows a steady 28+- MH's

I get nervous when I see part of my hashrate missing and don't really know why or where its going..  And right now its a pretty big chunk missing..

Where?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BTC/day per MH/s

Makes no sense..

Activity: 50
would it be possible to move the minisule amount of 0.00119516 BTC

from  user 1CxNFa8uE2J1hYDb6FNASauoqEnd3fDjhd

over to user 1CJd2U1uF7N9jUfSzuibDAXfTDNSssQw4W

I don't use that  address anymore as it's gone super slow on my phone app, a configuration error yesterday started mining on that for a couple of hours

I don't know if you keep ip addresses but you will see they are the same if you do

if not no biggie
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

BTC/day per MH/s
k I know this might be weird coming from me. But recently I switched back to clever to give it a go but for somereason the scripta version I have keeps shutting down to the point where I have to reboot the entire pi someone else having this problem? it hashs for a bit then shuts off. I switched to different pool and its not doing it... didnt have the problem when I mined last with same setup on clever
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Looks like that whale came back today and others followed him in.  I've observed those addresses bounce in and out of the pools only the last two times it has occurred between waffle and CM.  I cannot really nail down their strategy or why the need to jump around?  I've thrown hash at different alternate coins but usually end up coming back to CM just because its to much work mining them and I do not have the time to commit.

Any ideas on why this one miner and the 4 or so other addresses that follow, does this?

Thats funny you say that I was just posting on /r/wafflepool. I noticed last night that wafflepool was doing 35GH and is now down to 14-15GH, wtf is going on?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Looks like that whale came back today and others followed him in.  I've observed those addresses bounce in and out of the pools only the last two times it has occurred between waffle and CM.  I cannot really nail down their strategy or why the need to jump around?  I've thrown hash at different alternate coins but usually end up coming back to CM just because its to much work mining them and I do not have the time to commit.

Any ideas on why this one miner and the 4 or so other addresses that follow, does this?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I hear waffle is working on Scrypt-N and X11, are you guys going to?
And with normal gpu rigs like 280x's which would be most profitable?
Thanks
Activity: 27

Pools cannot track hashrate exactly, they track hashrate by basing it on number of accepted shares.
Add the rejected hashed to your hashrate and you should be pretty close.
Hey Terk,

is there any issues with payouts today, i see they were sent out but, and my tx has 8 confirmations on it as of now, but i still dont see anything in my wallet.

Well, then it's obviously a problem with your wallet.

can you offer any advice to help me out. i am running multibit 0.5.18.

Use Electrum. Export your private keys and import them into electrum.

actually i just rmeoted into my machine and payment magically appeared. if i keep having issues ill switch over to electurm

Pools cannot track hashrate exactly, they track hashrate by basing it on number of accepted shares.
Add the rejected hashed to your hashrate and you should be pretty close.
Hey Terk,

is there any issues with payouts today, i see they were sent out but, and my tx has 8 confirmations on it as of now, but i still dont see anything in my wallet.

Use Electrum. Export your private keys and import them into electrum.
Activity: 27
Hey Terk,

Activity: 868

Yeah, it always shows a bit less but I can't complain about the payout. One thing I wish was less was the rejects. On some coins it will pop to like 10%
Pages:
Jump to: