Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 83. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I'd love to get into poolwarz profit mining pool.... but there are 4739 people in the queue already I just jumped in now LOL. I just feel there has to be something good out there..

If 1 man was able to write his own code, create his own profitability switcher which scales 150 coins and is managing 0.004 average daily when other pools are averaging 0.0019-0.0020 it means there is another way to mine the most profitable coin and these main multipools are most likely using another method and similar coins as each other because all there profitability seems around the same..

Today Neocoin was the most profitable for over 5 hrs straight I decided to try jump on it but the damm pool wouldn't work and I tried 2 freaken pools!!!! I don't know why they didn't work, anyways I just gave up... soon people are going to find other ways as this is getting too low ... any ideas please share some thanks guys.... lets work as one large team I beleive there are more profitable things out there for our asics and gpu's

PoolWarz doesn't have an auto-switching algorithm. I know this because I'm in PoolWarz. It's just a pool where all the coins are at.
For the auto-switching you need to upgrade to "Pro", which has a $12 monthly fee, and is only payable by credit card.

Id definitely try it out for a small $12 per month, I mean if its better than the majority of these multi-pools Id keep paying the $12 a month... I have Visa Debit card which acts like a credit card.. Damm So you dont use that $12 month thing?? Id love to try it out for a month to see if it is worth it
Lol... Do you want to rent my account? xD
How did you get 0.004/MHs/Day?

im the one getting .004 BTC/DAY/MH using my own profitability checking and analysis software.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'd love to get into poolwarz profit mining pool.... but there are 4739 people in the queue already I just jumped in now LOL. I just feel there has to be something good out there..

If 1 man was able to write his own code, create his own profitability switcher which scales 150 coins and is managing 0.004 average daily when other pools are averaging 0.0019-0.0020 it means there is another way to mine the most profitable coin and these main multipools are most likely using another method and similar coins as each other because all there profitability seems around the same..

Today Neocoin was the most profitable for over 5 hrs straight I decided to try jump on it but the damm pool wouldn't work and I tried 2 freaken pools!!!! I don't know why they didn't work, anyways I just gave up... soon people are going to find other ways as this is getting too low ... any ideas please share some thanks guys.... lets work as one large team I beleive there are more profitable things out there for our asics and gpu's

PoolWarz doesn't have an auto-switching algorithm. I know this because I'm in PoolWarz. It's just a pool where all the coins are at.
For the auto-switching you need to upgrade to "Pro", which has a $12 monthly fee, and is only payable by credit card.

Id definitely try it out for a small $12 per month, I mean if its better than the majority of these multi-pools Id keep paying the $12 a month... I have Visa Debit card which acts like a credit card.. Damm So you dont use that $12 month thing?? Id love to try it out for a month to see if it is worth it
Lol... Do you want to rent my account? xD
How did you get 0.004/MHs/Day?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 322
3D Printed!
What do you think about this guys, In the last 2 months with mining and rising BTC, I earned as much BTC to double my mining operation in fact double & a 1/4 more...

Now my question is would you spend all your BTC to do this? Do you think I would re-gain what I had in just over a month... I am contemplating whether or not I should do this.

Save up for next gen gear once you reach your set goal.
That's my plan and I have almost reached my hashrate goal on time!

What do you mean set goal?  And what do you mean hasrate goal on time?

Well, I set a goal to have 1 Th/s by June and once my new PSU arrives, I can power on my latest miner investment which will put me over the 1 Th/s mark, reaching my goal.

I started mining just a few months ago with only 2 Antminer U1's and now I have a small Ant farm, hehe (S1's)

Although I am talking in scrypt , I think your talking in Sha... But anyways how do you come to the conclusion to set your goal Hash? What makes you say its 1TH and not 10TH? How do you calculate your goal hash?

BTW ---I have been speaking to a guy who apparently written his own Scrypt switching software and is getting 0.004 BTC/Mhs ... something doesnt seem right here.

Yes I was referring to my SHA hashrate goals but also have "set" goals for my scrypt hashrate(which are getting more attn again)
I set my goal for a certain amount of "profit" (based on hashrate) per month and aim to raise that goal a certain percentage each difficulty change (if possible) in order to make more profit each period.
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
I consider my investment a bit different. I have switched all my mined coins to cloud hashing. I started off with 1 usb antminer u2 and added 2 gridseeds with a pi. If I sell my cloud mining now I would have made up for what I paid for usb antminer u2. I started about 3 months ago. I purchased the gridseeds at very high rates and I expect to invest everything I earn into cloud hashing until I have enough to pay back for the gridseeds. Btc just sitting in your wallet are useless and I can always trade the hashes.
What do you think about this guys, In the last 2 months with mining and rising BTC, I earned as much BTC to double my mining operation in fact double & a 1/4 more...

Now my question is would you spend all your BTC to do this? Do you think I would re-gain what I had in just over a month... I am contemplating whether or not I should do this.

Well, I set a goal to have 1 Th/s by June and once my new PSU arrives, I can power on my latest miner investment which will put me over the 1 Th/s mark, reaching my goal.

I started mining just a few months ago with only 2 Antminer U1's and now I have a small Ant farm, hehe (S1's)

I would of thought you wait till your atleast in ROI, whats the point in reaching a goal in Hashrate, if your not making ROI and your always behind

Although I am talking in scrypt , I think your talking in Sha... But anyways how do you come to the conclusion to set your goal Hash? What makes you say its 1TH and not 10TH? How do you calculate your goal hash?

BTW ---I have been speaking to a guy who apparently written his own Scrypt switching software and is getting 0.004 BTC/Mhs ... something doesnt seem right here.
3D Printed!

This  is becoming worthless..

3D Printed!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Wow the profitability these days is trash

WOW, all I can say is WOW just wowww, the lowest I have ever seen... I will be surprised if there are still GPU's mining scrypt with this kind of MH/btc

BTC/day per MH/s

i dont know what Clevermining is mining (Since they dont make that info public but i have developed my own mining profitability algorithm and i am still making over .004 BTC/MH/day so perhaps CM is just falling behind on something ...

so GPU mining is still profitable, just not so much on CM at the moment ...

interesting indeed.... PM coming
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
WOW, all I can say is WOW just wowww, the lowest I have ever seen... I will be surprised if there are still GPU's mining scrypt with this kind of MH/btc

BTC/day per MH/s

i dont know what Clevermining is mining (Since they dont make that info public but i have developed my own mining profitability algorithm and i am still making over .004 BTC/MH/day so perhaps CM is just falling behind on something ...

so GPU mining is still profitable, just not so much on CM at the moment ...

Yes. 100% LTC is theoretically the number of blocks you find in a given period with your hashrate, but nothing is perfect, and it will be more or less.
Today, unluckily, it is less.

it seems even with doubled pool size we getting unlucky

BTC/day per MH/s

Makes no sense to me its dropping this low and this fast..  At this rate it will be 0.00002 by Christmas.

And prices are zooming up..(I know prices are not directly related to mining)

Makes no sense..

Its almost like the Higher the prices climb the lower the MH's per day goes down.. Almost like to keep us from earning any more as prices rise..

If prices drop we will all be dead(Including ASIC's)

the main reason the the price of LTC to BTC which has plummeted it's down 8% in the last day alone.

Wouldn't it be better off just mining straight LTC when the last 20 hrs results are

May 31, 2014 partial results after 20 hours: 0.00176 BTC/day per MH/s (88% LTC)

88% is a little ridiculous if you ask me

You should read and understand luck and variance. Even a LTC pool won't get 100% LTC.

Ohh, are you saying in terms of finding blocks or not ? I think really do need to read up on this

Yes. 100% LTC is theoretically the number of blocks you find in a given period with your hashrate, but nothing is perfect, and it will be more or less.
Today, unluckily, it is less.

You should read and understand luck and variance. Even a LTC pool won't get 100% LTC.

Ohh, are you saying in terms of finding blocks or not ? I think really do need to read up on this I just saw that our pool size has doubled and it doesnt seem to have any positive effect
Pages:
Jump to: