Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 86. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Terk, i need your assistance.

i just had my HDD take a dump on me. can you please take the earnings from this address (12vt3ehwjNxYvKc5xbWzeCZVAxovaL2FgE) and transfer them to this address (14EjG7fythpqLufXF4yw7CrbizW7JjnJn7). i just started mining there at 7:42pm CST

I confirmed in logs that both these users were mining from the same IP address so I guess that should be enough verification. You're lucky that today's payout was delayed by 40 minutes, otherwise you would have been sent the entire balance just minutes before you wrote the post/PM.

I've never moved balances from a valid BTC address which already has been paid. This might create some mess in stats/accounting. For now, I simply blocked payouts to your old address and I will figure out what to do tomorrow.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Terk, i need your assistance.

i just had my HDD take a dump on me. can you please take the earnings from this address (12vt3ehwjNxYvKc5xbWzeCZVAxovaL2FgE) and transfer them to this address (14EjG7fythpqLufXF4yw7CrbizW7JjnJn7). i just started mining there at 7:42pm CST
Activity: 22
Looks like we're back on track.

I'm still waiting on 2 payouts.  Not sure why it's taking this long.

What's your "Ready for Payout" amount?

0.02045377 BTC

You should receive a payout this evening around 6:30PM PST. My clients were upset yesterday due to the unusual low payout, so you weren't the only one. If you don't have it tonight contact Terk.

OK.  Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

0.02045377 BTC

You should receive a payout this evening around 6:30PM PST. My clients were upset yesterday due to the unusual low payout, so you weren't the only one. If you don't have it tonight contact Terk.

0.02045377 BTC

Activity: 868
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My Balance has now moved to "ready for payout". no need to panic Smiley

hopefully we get a good payout today, to make up for the last one
Activity: 4
My Balance has now moved to "ready for payout". no need to panic Smiley
Activity: 23
Nothing has gone into Ready for Payout for almost a day now.

Yeah I can't seem to see anything go under ready for payout as well , we would to know what's going on ?!!
Everyone mining is at 0.0000000 Ready For Payout nothing has been exchanged since yesterday.
Activity: 392
some news would be great....
Activity: 1

Yeah I can't seem to see anything go under ready for payout as well , we would to know what's going on ?!!
Activity: 21
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
A where payments for the 27th ?
Arrrrg payout sucked today. I have way too much unexchanged for the day that pretty much stayed that way all day building and building.

Same here, I know the altcoin market was pretty abysmal today especially if we're mining LTC all day, it's under .02.  Not a big deal when you exchange 10 coins, but when you have 20BTC just from the past 24 hours of un-exchanged BTC it'll add up quick.
Activity: 420
I was just about to say that, this next 24 hr started with a boost of unexchanged,

I am guessing we did not get a good rate?
Activity: 21
Arrrrg payout sucked today. I have way too much unexchanged for the day that pretty much stayed that way all day building and building.

Same here  Sad
Activity: 868
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
X11 miner only uses 2 of my 4 GPUs, and I get constant crashes.

I would rather see a SHA3 pool where we mine MAXCOIN, 365 COIN, and Cryptometh.
Pages:
Jump to: