Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 87. (Read 554380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Are there any plans for CM to support X11?

I'm waiting for the same thing. I love the electricity and heat I am saving.
Please do an X11 multiport.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can I send let's say 100 workers to clevermining with 1 BTC address? Is there a limit to how many I can send and/or does it break any efficiency and returns?

Just wondering thanks.

You can add as many workers to CM as you like, with multiple or one btc address. Just make sure that the username is the address only, nothing else.

Great thanks for the quick reply!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
why do we have negative unexchanged balances?  Grin

May 26, 2014   19   12,107.5 MH/s   0.13545060 BTC   -0.04448157 BTC   5.45451985 BTC   5.54548888 BTC
May 26, 2014   18   12,348.7 MH/s   0.00989370 BTC   -0.12084085 BTC   2.93793335 BTC   2.82698620 BTC
May 26, 2014   17   12,482.8 MH/s   0.00275080 BTC   -0.07241191 BTC   1.10503311 BTC   1.03537200 BTC
May 26, 2014   16   12,523.5 MH/s   0.00362010 BTC    0.00158857 BTC   0.81978769 BTC   0.82499636 BTC
May 26, 2014   13   13,151.6 MH/s   0.00489702 BTC   -0.04594048 BTC   1.95759117 BTC   1.91654771 BTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Can I send let's say 100 workers to clevermining with 1 BTC address? Is there a limit to how many I can send and/or does it break any efficiency and returns?

Just wondering thanks.

You can add as many workers to CM as you like, with multiple or one btc address. Just make sure that the username is the address only, nothing else.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Just wondering thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Or perhaps a separate X11 CM pool? Cheesy

Guys, I'm sure Terk has his plans. Please wait for his official confirmation, but don't pester them with questions.

I don't think that clever is so clever - I ran my hash through them for 24 hours and a ltc pool I use that's also 'clever' outperformed them Smiley

Variance. As you might see, the altcoin market is lacking extremely profitable coins, and we are mostly on LTC due to that. Also, since CM has a lower hashrate compared to other huge LTC pools, there is more variance.

I will accept that as a reasonable explanation. I have mined probably two dozen altcoins and for the most part they all have the same yield in my experience. The difference to me is where's the 'depth' in terms of being able to see them coins and clearly the startups don't have the depth.

Guys, I'm sure Terk has his plans. Please wait for his official confirmation, but don't pester them with questions.

I don't think that clever is so clever - I ran my hash through them for 24 hours and a ltc pool I use that's also 'clever' outperformed them Smiley

Variance. As you might see, the altcoin market is lacking extremely profitable coins, and we are mostly on LTC due to that. Also, since CM has a lower hashrate compared to other huge LTC pools, there is more variance.
Activity: 266

Activity: 322
3D Printed!

Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
The stats take up to an hour to update.

Pool might be for some and others not for some and others.

I took it as not pleased with it.

This is the main reason I left. hourly stats. weekly payouts for low miners. It's basically for the big boys.

Check out coinshift, they payout daily for .001 stats. so if you make that in 2 days the third u get paid. doesn't sit for a week to two weeks if mining and you just rolled over sunday with .0009.
If you make that little there is no point in mining. I am not a "big guy" I have one 300$ GPU that can easily generate 0.02 every week, and I highly doubt you absolutely need that little amount of money as fast as possible.
Yeah GPU is not good for scrypt anymore.  The ASICS are here, cheaper than a rig, and use way less electricity.  Mine scrypt-n or x11 with your gpu rigs and buy an Asic for scrypt. That is what most people are doing.
Activity: 322
3D Printed!

This is the main reason I left. hourly stats. weekly payouts for low miners. It's basically for the big boys.

Check out coinshift, they payout daily for .001 stats. so if you make that in 2 days the third u get paid. doesn't sit for a week to two weeks if mining and you just rolled over sunday with .0009.

Uh... Sorry, but your grammar is horrible, and I dunno what you're saying. Also, payouts are weekly, not biweekly.

It's ok. you don't need to understand me bud Smiley . Just bypass my posts.

What are you mining with? What mining software do you use?

I am only pushing 1.23 Mh/s for scrypt these days and I hold coins mined with my GPU rig these days. My Ant farm is where my serious profits come to play.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

If you make that little there is no point in mining. I am not a "big guy" I have one 300$ GPU that can easily generate 0.02 every week, and I highly doubt you absolutely need that little amount of money as fast as possible.
Activity: 19
Terk, Do you have any plans to make multipool  for x11 coins ... I think it's will be cool. I had already swung all the cards on the x11 but can not find a nice pool which looked like even be good like this ...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Time to update the main post? Vardiff is crossed off as something the pool offers, but it's offered now. Good to see reject rates dropping too! Smiley
Activity: 420
ok its back up and showing, i've been mining over 24hrs straight i know it takes 1 hour. Anyway it's all good now!

Uh... Sorry, but your grammar is horrible, and I dunno what you're saying. Also, payouts are weekly, not biweekly.
hey guys what happen to the last hour  monitor?

Mine shows zero, But its clearly not 0 no where near it... if i scroll down to the other graph it shows normal and Locally shows normal

Last Hour Hashrate
0.0 kH/s

Activity: 420
hey guys what happen to the last hour  monitor?

Mine shows zero, But its clearly not 0 no where near it... if i scroll down to the other graph it shows normal and Locally shows normal

Last Hour Hashrate
0.0 kH/s
Pages:
Jump to: