Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 88. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Have been mining on and off on Clevermining for the past 3 months.  I have an unexchanged balance of 0.01723659 and a ready for payout of 0.00295685 is there something wrong with the exchange today/yesterday?  Other than that the VARDIFF is brilliant and my rejects have dropped off significantly.

Also noticed that. Unexchanged volume is a bit high right now..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Have been mining on and off on Clevermining for the past 3 months.  I have an unexchanged balance of 0.01723659 and a ready for payout of 0.00295685 is there something wrong with the exchange today/yesterday?  Other than that the VARDIFF is brilliant and my rejects have dropped off significantly.

You will be paid latest today. There might be some problems with the exchange, but the ready to payout will be paid latest this night.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
better...... only 1.7% rejects been quite  some time now
Activity: 23
Activity: 294
read the following sentence. "Small balances are payed out weekly, on sundays."

I missed that then. Thought when I first joined it was just weekly.

My fault for not reading clearly.

All good...we all make mistakes..part of being human.

Happy mining!

Indeed, all good. Sorry if I was harsh.

In other news - 6 hours, only 2 rejects. 0.1%.

The new server seems awesome  Grin
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
read the following sentence. "Small balances are payed out weekly, on sundays."

I missed that then. Thought when I first joined it was just weekly.

My fault for not reading clearly.

All good...we all make mistakes..part of being human.

Happy mining!
Activity: 294
Different rig than the one you're used to seeing me on(that one has actually shrunk a bit), I built out another farm and it runs on a different address.  Just PMed it to you, but I have already switched back to EU(it's also leased right now, so it's not submitting shares).  What was killing me was that I was monitoring individual blades locally, if they didn't submit a share for 240 seconds they got restarted(which makes sense at 512 diff) but when I was spiking up over 10000(at one point i saw 19000) my miner was just restarting my blades all the time, took a little while to figure out why my hashrate was all over the place.

I adjusted vardiff settings to consider longer time period. This should result in difficulty not jumping as low and high as previously.

I didn't know you'd turned on vardiff, that took me by surprise.

I wasn't going to launch the new stratum server until the weekend but issues with servers this morning pushed me to do this. I was going to make a proper announcement, but yes:

The new stratum server has vardiff working again. It's also much more efficient so it should result in much lower rejects ratio when mining fast coins (we already had low rejects when mining big coins, but our rejects when mining low difficulty coins were a bit higher than should be). This is a very optimised software and it should give us all great results.

All your feedback about how it works is appreciated.

Terk - This is working great. Before I had 5-10% rejects, now I'm at a steady 0%. With vardiff working again things are much more consistent as well. Kudos. You've got me back on your pool.

Oic. May terk change that from weekly to every Sunday in the description Smiley. Whether mining started on a saturday and anything @0.001BTC it get payed in one to two days?

Weekly and sunday conflicts. Because I could start mining on a Thursday, thinking i have till Thursday to get payed "week" "7 days" not till sunday "3 days". As my coins been sitting for a "week "7 days" whether payout is sunday-monday or not, they are in there a week.

It's no big deal but it's lieing.

Not sure if trolling? Are you serious?

Something that happens "Weekly" happens once a week, usually on a given day. For instance, my recycling is picked up weekly on friday mornings. Your saying that if I put out my recycling on friday afternoon and it sits there for a week until being picked up that I should call the city and complain about pickups not happening weekly?

Weekly and every sunday do not conflict. For example, read the following sentence. "Small balances are payed out weekly, on sundays."

There is no conflicting information there. Nobody is lying to you.
3D Printed!
Last Payout   1 week ago
Ready For Payout   0.00240416 BTC

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12NcNYb2oEh6ANo95AakEjPqQdgbcxh4m9

It is not paying me.

Ty.

The minimum payout is 0.01BTC for daily, and 0.001BTC for weekly. Don't worry, you'll be paid by Monday.

I am sure I will be but it's been a week lol. You said it yourself Smiley

No idea, PM Terk if you still aren't paid by Monday.

All WEEKLY payments are made on SUNDAY'S.

Cheers mate!

I know that. At what time on Sunday?
No one knows. It might be at 23:59 on Sunday. That's why I say check on Monday.
Common Sense.

My bad...I should not have quoted you...instead it should have been....
Wink

Last Payout   1 week ago

It is not paying me.

Ty.

The minimum payout is 0.01BTC for daily, and 0.001BTC for weekly. Don't worry, you'll be paid by Monday.

Last Payout   1 week ago

It is not paying me.

Ty.

Cheers mate!

I know that. At what time on Sunday?
No one knows. It might be at 23:59 on Sunday. That's why I say check on Monday.
Common Sense.
3D Printed!
Last Payout   1 week ago

It is not paying me.

Ty.

Cheers mate!
Last Payout   1 week ago

It is not paying me.

Ty.

Last Payout   1 week ago

It is not paying me.

Ty.

Whatever changes have been made. I really like. Rejects have gone from 5-6% in the last 2 weeks to 1% today. And at a time last week I was only mining at 980 kH/s, now getting 1.4 mH/s. And I haven't touched or restarted my rig at all  Grin. Big thumbs up on the changes terk.

It's a new stratum server software that Terk has been developing for months, which supports vardiff and has a very low reject rate. It's optimized for CleverMining.
Activity: 9
Whatever changes have been made. I really like. Rejects have gone from 5-6% in the last 2 weeks to 1% today. And at a time last week I was only mining at 980 kH/s, now getting 1.4 mH/s. And I haven't touched or restarted my rig at all  Grin. Big thumbs up on the changes terk.
3hr update --- Not bad Terk... 1.5% Rej rate and I am equivalent to waffle as of now ... Lets see how it goes... Interestingly I actually physically have  1 less device hashing... So in this case I would say this is so far better than Waffle... But Lets let in run some more, 3 hours is pretty good but 10-24hr is better! Ill be back for some updates from Oceania..

........Thought some feedback may interest you from ppl outside US

It's quite far, from Oceania to USA...
By the way Terk, wasn't there an Asian server? What happened after taking it down from DDoS?
3hr update --- Not bad Terk... 1.5% Rej rate and I am equivalent to waffle as of now ... Lets see how it goes... Interestingly I actually physically have  1 less device hashing... So in this case I would say this is so far better than Waffle... But Lets let in run some more, 3 hours is pretty good but 10-24hr is better! Ill be back for some updates from Oceania..

........Thought some feedback may interest you from ppl outside US

So I decided to give this new US server a go, mind you I am ffrom Sydney-OZ   I will let you know how I go... Previously as This & waffle were the 2 pools I'd swap back and forth, but always guaranteed Waffle adds another 1.5-2mhs to my total hash ..... I am going to test this new server out and I will let you know how it goes for ppl in my region. In terms of rejects - Accepts... hope this is good as i said id rather mine here
Activity: 18
I spent some time playing this morning..

I did notice that the difficulty rate varies wildly around every 5 or 6 seconds  shooting from a difficulty of around 9 to around 940 in some cases..  whilst the charts are showing reasonable rates, the gridseeds are jumping around all over the place on difficulty and the no of accepted blocks between new blocks being detected is awful.

I would suggest the difficulty is still changing too fast and is too inclined to go harder..  there was one period where 8 new blocks were detected before any of my 5 gridseed 5 chip units could get in an accepted share and during that time the difficulty jumped all over the place as the new blocks were detected.

Just my 0.02 mBTC worth.

Regards

M

oops EDIT...   it may be I was playing at the same time as you Terk..  let me leave it running a while and see what happens Smiley
Activity: 265
Terk, please give us an answer on the X11 multipool plans.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I tweaked vardiff to never jump by more than +/-50% in one step. This should prevent difficulty jumping crazy high after some extremely lucky period with high number of shares submitted. So far it's looking good. Let me know what your experiences are.

I'm sorry for couple of restarts/disconnects during the last half an hour which were needed when tweaking this.
Pages:
Jump to: