Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 332. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 251
What i hate the most about this ETH situation is that you guys have poor crisis management - instead of having official msg to the crowd that you screwed up (hopefully a bit) and explaining of what is going on/ how its going to be resolved/ some time frame - you feeding same msg over and over again that is gonna be resolved soon bla bla and there will be magic at the midnight - but people get really impatient and angry cause checking over and over again their wallets and having no clear reason why it happen they really start to think its scam and spread negative messages in media, they start to look for negative info about everyone in your team, even if they initially believed in your project.... i just hope it wont impact future of Bankera itsefl

so its 7h to go, and i really hope all will work and all ive said is just unnecessary comment ... but i am just afraid how people start to react if not
It's a pity there's no "upvote" button. You're absolutely right. No proper notification/explanation, this will harm reputation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What i hate the most about this ETH situation is that you guys have poor crisis management - instead of having official msg to the crowd that you screwed up (hopefully a bit) and explaining of what is going on/ how its going to be resolved/ some time frame - you feeding same msg over and over again that is gonna be resolved soon bla bla and there will be magic at the midnight - but people get really impatient and angry cause checking over and over again their wallets and having no clear reason why it happen they really start to think its scam and spread negative messages in media, they start to look for negative info about everyone in your team, even if they initially believed in your project.... i just hope it wont impact future of Bankera itsefl

so its 7h to go, and i really hope all will work and all ive said is just unnecessary comment ... but i am just afraid how people start to react if not
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
What is pre-ICO timeframe? Is there any end date?
Do you have any minimal goal for pre-ico, if not reached will you return funds to investors?

The pre-ICO will be finished either when the hardcap is reached - 2.5 bn BNK tokens, or in September 28th if it is not.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
They are down again  Angry
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
What is pre-ICO timeframe? Is there any end date?
Do you have any minimal goal for pre-ico, if not reached will you return funds to investors?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yes you will. https://www.bankera.com/
(if your fund are in before pre ico is filled)
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
Will I be able to purchase BNK at pre-ICO after my ETH wallet fixed?
A spectrocoin in it can I get bankera tokens? In other words, is ICO being performed on spectrocoin?

Yes, at spectrocoin.com you can purchase BNK tokens to join Bankera's pre-ICO.
Dear Bankera people, why don't you even bother to answer to the accusations about your company being a scam?
I was about to join your pre-ICO but then I read all these things about Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius in the scum accusations section of the forum.
Why don't you try to "clean up" your people's reputation?

Also please explain to us how the investors will earn a profit from your ICO. The maths in the WP just don't seem right (as it was mentioned before in this topic...).

Every week, BNK token holders will be paid 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. Also, BNK tokens will be accepted as payment for Bankera services at a discounted rate.

At the moment, our priority is to solve the payment delays for our clients. Afterwards, we will attend to the payouts.

thanks for your reply but I already know about the 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. This share will not produce any serious profits for the holders unless they have millions of your tokens.

also you do not answer anything about the accusations.

Furthermore I would like to ask you something about one of your advisors. Eva Kaili is a greek chairman of the European Parliament. She was a member of the PASOK party, one of the two political parties that destroyed the economy of Greece. She is an architect and according to many greek friends she was elected only for her looks and not her political abilities. Could you please explain to us how an architect can be your advisor about "Financial Technology, Blockchain, decentralization, and artificial intelligence." (according to her short resume in your website)?

Eva Kaili is an active member of the Blockchain's community, including her participation in several events related to it - such as last month's Annual Blockchain Summit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A spectrocoin in it can I get bankera tokens? In other words, is ICO being performed on spectrocoin?
if i keep all of my token in exchange is it still get revenue share or is this only available during preico sales? Where i can buy bankera?

Bankera tokens are only available at spectrocoin.com at the moment. After the ICO, you will be able to transfer and exchange your tokens.
Activity: 37
Dear Bankera people, why don't you even bother to answer to the accusations about your company being a scam?
I was about to join your pre-ICO but then I read all these things about Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius in the scum accusations section of the forum.

Also please explain to us how the investors will earn a profit from your ICO. The maths in the WP just don't seem right (as it was mentioned before in this topic...).

Every week, BNK token holders will be paid 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. Also, BNK tokens will be accepted as payment for Bankera services at a discounted rate.

At the moment, our priority is to solve the payment delays for our clients. Afterwards, we will attend to the payouts.

thanks for your reply but I already know about the 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. This share will not produce any serious profits for the holders unless they have millions of your tokens.

also you do not answer anything about the accusations.

Furthermore I would like to ask you something about one of your advisors. Eva Kaili is a greek chairman of the European Parliament. She was a member of the PASOK party, one of the two political parties that destroyed the economy of Greece. She is an architect and according to many greek friends she was elected only for her looks and not her political abilities. Could you please explain to us how an architect can be your advisor about "Financial Technology, Blockchain, decentralization, and artificial intelligence." (according to her short resume in your website)?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
i'm using spectrocoin on daily basis and i never had any major issues, all minor ones was quickly solved in the livechat, so guys try contacting them Smiley

EDIT, i jinxed myself, my last deposit didnt appear after 3 confirmations. LOL

We are fixing the ETH deposit issue at the moment. All transactions will be fully processed by the end of the day.

Can you clarify "end of the day"? Mine are stuck for 24h now...

They will be processed by midnight, London time. Apologies for the wait.
Are you going to allocate BNK to all ETH that are pending reflection on spectrocoin site if the pre-ICO is sold out, because its not the fault of the senders who intend to use them to buy BNK.

Hey guys,

I'm all in for DUTCH & FRENCH translations

Those languages have already been taken.
Activity: 37

Activity: 42
Hey guys,

I'm all in for DUTCH & FRENCH translations
i'm using spectrocoin on daily basis and i never had any major issues, all minor ones was quickly solved in the livechat, so guys try contacting them Smiley

We are fixing the ETH deposit issue at the moment. All transactions will be fully processed by the end of the day.

They will be processed by midnight, London time. Apologies for the wait.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Which is the problem, why I didn't go for it - their numbers in WP just doesn't add up. They would have to grow so incredibly fast and high, that's its unheard of. And only than it could be a little bit profitable for investors. Otherwise people will just lose money once it hits exchanges.

^^ This.

I have been a Spectrocoin user for a while and am very happy with it. I can see that this is the way forward.

The Bankera tokens, however, are next to worthless by any reasonably objective measure.

They don't represent equity in any of the banking capital base (the way say, Bitshares does). The market cap is so high out of the gate that there's barely any upside in them as a security (compared with investing in say, top-10 cryptos directly) and the dividend is miniscule on a slither of profit margin. Even if it weren't, there's no priority for token holders since the banking entity can simply adjust the corporate reporting protocol to squeeze dividends out of the picture if revenue is tight.

The upside is all in the issuer's equity, not the tokens. But - being registered in the British Virgin Islands - good luck in getting your hands on any of that or even measuring it. Minimising transparency is as high a priority for this issuer as maximising takings of people's cryptographic capital.

It's not 20% of profits, it's 20% on a particular element of profits (net transaction fees) which makes it an expense, not a dividend. Ergo: conflicting incentives between the banking operation executives and token investors on top of everything else.

Pretty miserable. Think I'd rather have the BTC than the tokens. (So would Bankera apparently Wink )
Jump to: