Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 2. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
They only say we r working, but progress is output. We dont care on what they are working because talking is also a kind of work
Activity: 232
when bitcomo will be list on coinmarketcap Huh how long it will take time to list on CMC... any idea ??
i think it will be good move to success then new investers will be attracted to bitcomo..
there is no news on twitter, facebook and telegram about project... we are waiting for new interesting news. .. Roll Eyes

Probably not anytime soon. I'm starting to believe that this might be a scam. CoinMarketCap require 100,000$ trading volume I believe which BM token didn't reach and in order to get there, they will need to get list in a reputable exchange because YoBit won't do it.
maybe you are right but there is a very solid platform behind bitcomo. if this project is a scam then next time nobody will invest on ico.
hope so team will be wake up soon and do something for project and make it better and they will sow some progress. lets see!
Hi everybody.
I'm a little investor from Brasil.
Someone can help my people in Portuguese.
If yes, tet me know in private please...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
when bitcomo will be list on coinmarketcap Huh how long it will take time to list on CMC... any idea ??
i think it will be good move to success then new investers will be attracted to bitcomo..
there is no news on twitter, facebook and telegram about project... we are waiting for new interesting news. .. Roll Eyes

Probably not anytime soon. I'm starting to believe that this might be a scam. CoinMarketCap require 100,000$ trading volume I believe which BM token didn't reach and in order to get there, they will need to get list in a reputable exchange because YoBit won't do it.
Activity: 95
Bad thing this erc20 BatchOverFlow... Did someone realised that concerned token will risk to be worthless?? So BM is not taken by this smart contract bug... The low price wasn't interesting enough for hackers 😁
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
Bitcomo listed on yobit.net but there is very low 24h volume. when BM token will be add on coinmarketcap.
there is no updates about project, if you anyone know any news about Bitcomo please share here! thank u!

That low 24h volume is still pretty much useless. That exchange is a blackhole that only exists to suck all your money and never gain profits from it.
They refuse updating the wallets of the coins they list; even a simple contract address of the tokens they list is mostly wrong.
Even browsing through the replies on their twitter account, you'll see countless of complaints.
https://twitter.com/YobitExchange
Heck, even their very own Legendary Yobit Account here on bitcointalk is full of complaints.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

I would strongly suggest not getting into this exchange.

As for the Bitcomo Project, I certainly hope the team would even take a little of their time to update this thread.
It needs a lot of enlightenment.  Grin
Activity: 173
Wish the team the very best of luck. Hope they achieve all that they set out to do.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Bitcomo listed on yobit.net but there is very low 24h volume. when BM token will be add on coinmarketcap.
there is no updates about project, if you anyone know any news about Bitcomo please share here! thank u!

This thread is abandonned by the team apparently so you will have to check their Telegram channel and as for CoinMarketCap, unless they get listed on another exchange and get a higher trading volume, they won't be added.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
Very soon, the launch of the platform is on the way, the team is working hard to eliminate various errors, and is also working on listing new exchanges, since the coin is only on YoBit Exchange.

Have you ever tried depositing your Bitcomo tokens on yobit?
'Cause last I checked, their Bitcomo Contract address is this: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6295ab2be04a617747481b292c390bfca59
(Checked through: https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/ and typing "BM" on the search bar.)
That address points to nowhere. LOL

The right one is this: https://etherscan.io/address/0xe2fe5e7e206e7b46cad6a5146320e5b4b9a18e97

I don't know what is that exchange's deal is but that looks shady to me.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Sorry, ico price? Thanks guys.
Activity: 167
ihope this efforts will apriciated when bm prices become up but today was good day prices goes somthing high and now back to down and good day for me i earned 800 bm from trading wanna some bm lool
Activity: 210
I hope that the price of the BM will arrive at the price of the ICO and then a nice climb to the moon ... like, 2 dollars for example 😜😜😜
I think the Bitcomo project should have more publicity on social networks. I think the campaign has been deficient. Not many people know about this project.
Activity: 167
Little by little there is no hurry to mount a project like this one must cost a lot of work.....
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I see Bitcomo is not a very aggressive marketing company as in they are not always trying to create news or do publicity. They do their work quietly under the hood, and when they think they have something really interesting they share it in public domain. Now this may make some investors some what uneasy as they want everything related to company broadcasted in public.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Very soon, the launch of the platform is on the way, the team is working hard to eliminate various errors, and is also working on listing new exchanges, since the coin is only on YoBit Exchange.
Activity: 224
BTC is the most interesting thing İ have ever seen. %50 experts say it will go up, the other %50 say it will go down. So, if we mix the experts opinion, it will first drop to 6200-7100 usd and then it will go to Moon.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Guys i requested withdrawel on 25th 2factor enabled etc - been in a pending state since then? any help please.
Pages:
Jump to: