Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 17. (Read 409453 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
It seems a new coin has released called cryptobullcoin and is using same ticker BLC this has already created some confusion hence the huge hashrate

I submitted the issue but dont really expect much from them as they dont even seem to have checked before release  Undecided

I was wondering why the increase in hash on the BLC pools Grin

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
It seems a new coin has released called cryptobullcoin and is using same ticker BLC this has already created some confusion hence the huge hashrate

I submitted the issue but dont really expect much from them as they dont even seem to have checked before release  Undecided
legendary
Solutions Architect
Block explorer looks nice, thanks! Not sure if its a bug (I assume its not intentional) but I noticed that blocks with transactions other than the coin base tx do not show the coin base tx. For example, someone sends 100blc, the explorer only shows 100 and not 125blc

it has several methods for calculation can always try another but it requires a resync it should be "COINBASE" Undecided

the explorers are here to stay so will iron out any unwanted behavior over time  Cheesy
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Block explorer looks nice, thanks! Not sure if its a bug (I assume its not intentional) but I noticed that blocks with transactions other than the coin base tx do not show the coin base tx. For example, someone sends 100blc, the explorer only shows 100 and not 125blc
most of the explorers are up just waiting for syncing of block data will release links later

Edit:
Blakecoin Explorer
Lithium Explorer

rest are still syncing Cool

Rock On!

Thank You Sir!

Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
legendary
Solutions Architect
most of the explorers are up just waiting for syncing of block data will release links later

Edit:
Blakecoin Explorer
Lithium Explorer

rest are still syncing Cool
legendary
Solutions Architect
I try not to ask this too often, but... Any status update on wallet update or game dev? Even knowing the obstacles you are facing helps tame the curiosity

wallet update e.g to newer code base is currently stalled not worked on it in a couple of months as it is not stable and for merge auxpow is broken  Cry

game stuff also has not had much progress updated to Unity 2017.1.0f3 and was working though the BG project but its not much further ahead than it was a few months ago

like I said this weekend going to roll out some explorers either Opencce or Iquidus whichever works best and provides working api access(cmc will ask for it) so not much chance of doing any work on wallet/game  Undecided  
I try not to ask this too often, but... Any status update on wallet update or game dev? Even knowing the obstacles you are facing helps tame the curiosity
legendary
Solutions Architect
Someone wants it. Or traders trying to pump it only to dump it.

I agree with the latter only thing that makes sense at this time Undecided

I wouldn't be so quick to decide that.  Wink By the way, the explorer linked on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blakecoin/ seems to be down, and it doesn't even link to this announcement! You should fix that so people like me can see this coin isn't dead and actually has a strong network still and a rather active developer.

ah well its just too easy to be skeptical these days happy if I am wrong  Grin

this weekend will have a look at rolling out some more full featured explorers for the merge then contact cmc to fix links etc..
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
I have about 4k BLC in a wallet but I encrypted the wallet and I've forgotten the password.
What an idiot!  Cheesy

PM Sent  Wink

Gotta say a big thanks to sidgrip for donating a few BLC to soften the blow of my loss!
Much appreciated.
I have about 4k BLC in a wallet but I encrypted the wallet and I've forgotten the password.
What an idiot!  Cheesy

PM Sent  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

I wouldn't be so quick to decide that.  Wink By the way, the explorer linked on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blakecoin/ seems to be down, and it doesn't even link to this announcement! You should fix that so people like me can see this coin isn't dead and actually has a strong network still and a rather active developer.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
What an idiot!  Cheesy
I think any pump + dumpers are likely to find it difficult to shake loose any significant amount of blakecoin, even at $0.05 it is undervalued even if only because the blc network has been quite reliable for several years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Hello Blakecoin community, I think ... we set up Team and bring Blackecoin to the world. Value of Blakecoin .... 1usd.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And how exactly do you imagine that? Huh
IMHO, blakecoin is not going to go that high until it has a real use (as in-game currency).

IMHO, blakecoin won't go that high unless it gets on a bigger exchange than Cryptopia. If it was on an exchange with massive volume like Bittrex or Poloniex then it might get a huge pump.

It was on Bittrex for years 2014-2017 until 0.5 BTC volume every day was too much!!! price is still about same so made 0 difference  Roll Eyes *and just being on Bittrex is apparently not good enough for some large traders as it needs to be on Poloniex too reminds me of some peoples talk of cryptsy or mtgox in long run that talk worked out really well in practice Cheesy

few years down the line I am 100% sure that favorite trader exchange list will change as it has done so far! so point of wasting money supporting exchanges so people can P&D or just dump is wasteful for me the developer of Blakecoin as Bittrex said "dev needs to take up any slack in volume" which is not cool so f*ck P&D and traders whims its just bs to make them richer and use alot of my time dealing with exchange drama Sad

if you personally really really want it on those exchanges(Bittrex/Poloniex) then talk to the operators and put your money where your mouth is because I am not paying for it at this time why should I  Angry

so I agree with Mek about real use same goes for most other crypto currency

Hello Blakecoin community, I think ... we set up Team and bring Blackecoin to the world. Value of Blakecoin .... 1usd.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And how exactly do you imagine that? Huh
IMHO, blakecoin is not going to go that high until it has a real use (as in-game currency).

or some other real world use case pretty much anything done with Bitcoin in theory can be done with Blakecoin given enough demand/support for it (faster block time so will always scale better than BTC tps)

truth is though there is so much bs and hype with other stuff in crypto scene inc all the P&D stuff that normal use case seems out of place as many are claiming to change the world features or make you rich bs then dead after a few months or the change the world feature turn out to be broken oh wow thats useful  Lips sealed

for now most of the long term community are at least happy about my continued long term commitment to support these projects in true foss style which is currently mostly in my spare time between work or other projects, some other people whatever I did they would not be happy because its not as good as "insert currency name" or does not have a large fake volume bla bla or is not on xyz exchange or does not automatically give you a reach around bla bla  Undecided

anyway enough of my ranting need to finish this maintenance on at1/la1 then get a few hours sleep  Tongue

Reach around coin! haha! they should do an ICO!

Thanks for being the steward of this coin for so long faithfully. You're the reason i continue to hold it.
legendary
Solutions Architect

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: