Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 221. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Based on how many work was done so far - from github (https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet) it seems that devs lack motivation. I am no pro coder, but when I work on some project (arduino / raspberry custom stuff on demand mostly) to which I am thrilled, I work 16/7 on it. But maybe its because nobody pays before in real world..
That's exactly what venture capital investors do...

True, and they also have exit strategies in cases that nothing new happens.

So, you're upset because you don't have an exit strategy?

Nah, I already threw most of my investment back to Bittrex 48hrs buy back wall. I hold less than 1 BTC worth of BLOCK and surprisingly had nothing better to do on friday night than making DD and asking questions. Don´t get me wrong - I don´t care about price at all, I´d like to see that there is some future in this project, as I turned my back to all altcoins several weeks ago (this can be traced in my history) and focused on this and SuperNET. And I am just dissapointed with Blocknet, nothing more. With recent Counterparty succes of Ethereum burglary port, There is probably no reason to keep an eye on this project any more.

Based on how many work was done so far - from github (https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet) it seems that devs lack motivation. I am no pro coder, but when I work on some project (arduino / raspberry custom stuff on demand mostly) to which I am thrilled, I work 16/7 on it. But maybe its because nobody pays before in real world..

Just because they haven't checked in any code, doesn't mean they haven't done any coding.. nice FUD attempt though, as a coder would know this..

And as a coder I would be excited to tell to the world that I wrote another 1k+ lines of code to solve some issue / add new feature / polish.. No FUD at all
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Just because they haven't checked in any code, doesn't mean they haven't done any coding.. nice FUD attempt though, as a coder would know this..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

So, you're upset because you don't have an exit strategy?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I checked the charts and just bought back in myself. I personally think Dan and the others are very motivated to prove themselves and win big with this. It won't be dead in two months, in my view, as I am involved in one of the coins that is part of BLOCKNET - so I do get some information about what is in process. Hopefully they kick some serious ass with the project over time, more than just making money, but to silence all the FUDsters and haters for good. Time will tell of course, but whatever, I bought back in.
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

We plan on releasing a continual stream of progress-related news.

While this may lead to a pump, it's up to the market to decide how our work affects the value of BLOCK.

P.S. The project is independent of the price of BLOCK; it won't collapse at all. We'll just keep on working, because we have the resources to do so. This should be a major support for the price IMO: that the project is viable, healthy, and able to proceed.

Well You have to work faster, otherwise BLOCK will be dead in 2 months.

On what basis?

I think BLOCK will be very much alive in 2 months.

At any point people can buy into the Blocknet project (not just during the ITO), and it's a very exciting project.

Buying, therefore, makes a fair bit of sense in my personal opinion.

Can you explain why that means the devs lack motivation?

Well, look at the dates when files were updated.. Any bells ringing?

Activity: 560

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

While this may lead to a pump, it's up to the market to decide how our work affects the value of BLOCK.

P.S. The project is independent of the price of BLOCK; it won't collapse at all. We'll just keep on working, because we have the resources to do so. This should be a major support for the price IMO: that the project is viable, healthy, and able to proceed.

On what basis?

At any point people can buy into the Blocknet project (not just during the ITO), and it's a very exciting project.

Can you explain why that means the devs lack motivation?

On what basis?

Activity: 593
*insert fud here*

Please people don't sell cheap to fudding a-holes like this guy.

put some fingers in the a-holes maybe you can stop the fud  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why has price dropped so much from ITO price?  Huh

Most do that have good chance of success any ICO coin that goes up when trading begins is a pump n dump
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

you missed the first 200 pages eh?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 235
*insert fud here*
Please people don't sell cheap to fudding a-holes like this guy.

hmmm.... but why?
Every sell order finds a buyer.
I just counted - I have 9 open BUY orders now, waiting for a scared weak hands to come and fill 'em in.
Have already climbed 10+ steps UP on the BLOCK rich list (since the end of ITO)
Thanks in advance, sellers Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

On what basis?

Activity: 182
Seems like all ICO's drop about 50% from original prices, then go up back around the same price or more if the coin is doing as promised with features/services. Just wonder why ICO's don't account for potential price drop and sell lower than projected initial prices?

I agree, I usually wait until after ICOs a bit, if it's gonna take time to deliver after ICO ends, people will get impatient until substantial value has been made, so inbetween this is probably a better time in most cases
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
If someone buys Bitcoin for $320 and then buys BLOCK with that Bitcoin, when Bitcoin goes up to $400 or $450 BLOCK price goes down to match the original dollar price of BLOCK, as people sell BLOCK for profit.

^ One cause.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Update: BTC funds will be held at the following multisig address in a BitGo wallet: 39mtqLhmPQ8WEpzFCBNHpwPvxFgFPuSDye

That is 364.38012183 BTC ~ 150 thousand USD.

Have you considered to sacrifice (bittrex 7.8 + poloniex 3.6 + bter dust) / total =
only 3% of your immense gains, to stabilize the trading back to ICO prices?

That would immediately stop a lot of complaints.

You believe in your project? Then buy up some of your coins, for cheap.

EDIT: And you probably need less BTC, once the market understands that the trend towards 0 Satioshi is reversed.

A buy wall is actually something we've considered cursorily.

It's not a bad idea -  and neither is it a bad idea for the Foundation to be invested in BLOCK.

We'll let you all know if we decide to do this. It makes a degree of sense.

(Hint: might wanna avoid selling at a loss until we respond to this...)

Always happy to help ;-)  Ideas is what I do best.

> neither is it a bad idea for the Foundation to be invested in BLOCK.
yes ... and if only to now reward me (and others, for helpful
contributions, in the future) with blocknet coins ...  Wink
Giving back to the community pays off.

The price is already 16% higher now.
EVERYONE, feel free to tip me:

[BLOCK] Bn3gKj1BKit8YKr5WrFE6BENtEGhuHcQyk 
BTC 15i31jzNpiUZ1Ni4QTvJsVuZ196Ghv175m

Thanks.

I'll tip you for that :-)

Activity: 121
The fact is I bought to bring success to the ITO and I bought here at the bottom and continue to accumulate.
^^^me too. this is the only ico i would ever buy into. i knew the value would drop after the ito (it always does these days) but i felt compelled to support the project. i'm just ashamed that i had full intentions to buy lower also after the ito.  Embarrassed forgive me, arlyn!
Jump to: