Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 220. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 251
Hi

any News about Blocknet?

Which is the best information channel for Timeline and News?

Thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The price of blocknet looks bad.
Even quicksilver is above its ICO price.
Blocknet looks to be dropping below 10k next week.
next week? I think before this weekend is over... Undecided
The true investors are selling and new investors are buying. One thing is for sure, we can say that ICO or ITO or IPCO or anything else has a bad future. People buy in ICO for quick profit. And they sell for another coin and that coin also becomes similar like the previous one. And ultimately loose their all money or btc.

If we really want to make good money or btc, plz concentrate on one such coin which has future, plan and a good team.

Blocknet has great plan....     Plus has good team....         Yes..it is time consuming.... But when the thing happens, in crypto price rises like rocket.....unable to catch often....

Staying investing is the best solution, without considering the fall in price. Look if you want to buy 100k Block, how much price will you pay? Definately..... more than 30k, it is now! But when news happens you will have to pay 0.01.... that's the difference.

No coin is secure and trustworthy unless belief.

BLOCK has such belief and I am invested for long long time. Because I believe I can't be on the top of anything without faith.

And with faith, anything is possible. Simplest way... BLOCK has not been below 10k after one week of ITO, is  a point to consider. Look at other ICO....they have been dropped way way down....

Believe or exit.......

Success always go behind with patience. Remember those who did not sell their BTC earlier.........

Grin

+100 Well said!
Activity: 382
The true investors are selling and new investors are buying. One thing is for sure, we can say that ICO or ITO or IPCO or anything else has a bad future. People buy in ICO for quick profit. And they sell for another coin and that coin also becomes similar like the previous one. And ultimately loose their all money or btc.

If we really want to make good money or btc, plz concentrate on one such coin which has future, plan and a good team.

Blocknet has great plan....     Plus has good team....         Yes..it is time consuming.... But when the thing happens, in crypto price rises like rocket.....unable to catch often....

Staying investing is the best solution, without considering the fall in price. Look if you want to buy 100k Block, how much price will you pay? Definately..... more than 30k, it is now! But when news happens you will have to pay 0.01.... that's the difference.

No coin is secure and trustworthy unless belief.

BLOCK has such belief and I am invested for long long time. Because I believe I can't be on the top of anything without faith.

And with faith, anything is possible. Simplest way... BLOCK has not been below 10k after one week of ITO, is  a point to consider. Look at other ICO....they have been dropped way way down....

Believe or exit.......

Success always go behind with patience. Remember those who did not sell their BTC earlier.........

Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

We plan on releasing a continual stream of progress-related news.

While this may lead to a pump, it's up to the market to decide how our work affects the value of BLOCK.

P.S. The project is independent of the price of BLOCK; it won't collapse at all. We'll just keep on working, because we have the resources to do so. This should be a major support for the price IMO: that the project is viable, healthy, and able to proceed.

Well You have to work faster, otherwise BLOCK will be dead in 2 months.

On what basis?

I think BLOCK will be very much alive in 2 months.

At any point people can buy into the Blocknet project (not just during the ITO), and it's a very exciting project.

Buying, therefore, makes a fair bit of sense in my personal opinion.

Based on how many work was done so far - from github (https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet) it seems that devs lack motivation. I am no pro coder, but when I work on some project (arduino / raspberry custom stuff on demand mostly) to which I am thrilled, I work 16/7 on it. But maybe its because nobody pays before in real world..

I agree. They said they have knowledge to develope such game changing innovation to crypto (ie what SuperNET HAS done), yet if they could, they should have just made it instead of con'ing everyone in to "pay" for it. If it was to be true, they'd make $ hand over fist. There really is no motivation for them now, simply just have diddle forward long enough to get "paid" all the funds, instead of the funds being invested and holding value.

That depends on what you believe, if you believe they are just scammers then there is no motivation at all, they have already won. If they really want to build something revolutionary, and sure, get paid for it, and make it worth way more, then they have plenty of motivation. I am a small investor myself, have less than 1 BTC in it, but if they pull it off that is a pretty major percentage, so I am willing to gamble that much.

I actually do believe Dan wants to make something very competitive and amazing. I don't know him very well, but he appears very passionate about cryptos and the project to me.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
what is better, supernet or blocknet? sorry, i understand what crypto currency is, but i am not tech inclined in details level.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

You do realize your comment that you just posted shores up any doubt we may have had that you could honestly be taken seriously, correct?
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Why has price dropped so much from ITO price?  Huh

Because reasons.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
people you all need to wait for btc .
btc back to 340 ,
the whales pump it ,
next week it will begin ,
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Based on how many work was done so far - from github (https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet) it seems that devs lack motivation. I am no pro coder, but when I work on some project (arduino / raspberry custom stuff on demand mostly) to which I am thrilled, I work 16/7 on it. But maybe its because nobody pays before in real world..

Can you explain why that means the devs lack motivation?

Well, look at the dates when files were updated.. Any bells ringing?

Yes I saw the dates, I'm asking you to explain why that means the devs lack motivation?

Most files are 3 weeks old, youngest are "only" 10 days old. Does it seems to You that 10 days is OK? Its ages in crypto armsrace, furthermore when its game of $1m.
WTF 10 DAYS  Angry synechist..... need to put up that buy wall asap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Seems like all ICO's drop about 50% from original prices, then go up back around the same price or more if the coin is doing as promised with features/services. Just wonder why ICO's don't account for potential price drop and sell lower than projected initial prices?

I agree, I usually wait until after ICOs a bit, if it's gonna take time to deliver after ICO ends, people will get impatient until substantial value has been made, so inbetween this is probably a better time in most cases

I'm learning now just to wait a week or two before buying, after ITO/ICO ended. It's a better deal that way and reduces the investment risk. I really do think and feel that BLOCK has a bright future for all that invest in it, as long as everything moves forwards positively.
Activity: 373

Nah, I already threw most of my investment back to Bittrex 48hrs buy back wall. I hold less than 1 BTC worth of BLOCK and surprisingly had nothing better to do on friday night than making DD and asking questions. Don´t get me wrong - I don´t care about price at all, I´d like to see that there is some future in this project, as I turned my back to all altcoins several weeks ago (this can be traced in my history) and focused on this and SuperNET. And I am just dissapointed with Blocknet, nothing more. With recent Counterparty succes of Ethereum burglary port, There is probably no reason to keep an eye on this project any more.

Ah, right, I think we're on the same wavelength. I invested in the ITO because there was a doubt that the Blocknet project would go ahead, and it is one of the most interesting projects around (along with SuperNET, Maidsafe and Storj). I always considered that the price didn't matter for the first couple of months, because there wouldn't be much in the way of finished code to show to people. I hope something valuable will emerge in the new year!  Smiley

And as a coder I would be excited to tell to the world that I wrote another 1k+ lines of code to solve some issue / add new feature / polish.. No FUD at all
Different folks, different strokes. I don't like to announce such things until I have something complete and impressive. The devil is always in the details.  Wink

Maidsafe and Storj are indeed interesting and game changing projects, but its ultimate tragedy for investors, as every kid with some free HDD space and +/- reliable connection will have their clients installed and running 24/7 for tiny profit which does not even cover electricity bills (which will pay they parents anyway). Same story as with GPU mining nowadays.

There is no way to predict, at this stage, how "tiny" the profits of running DriveShare will be, before Storj actually has released a working product. The price paid to DriveShare farmers will be a function of supply and demand. The first DriveShare beta is programmed to be available to crowdsale participants before the end of this year. Meanwhile, until the beta stages are completed and the final software is released, any potential profit predictions are speculation. Should you be inclined to find out more about Storj project development, feel free to join us at StorjTalk.org. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

We plan on releasing a continual stream of progress-related news.

While this may lead to a pump, it's up to the market to decide how our work affects the value of BLOCK.

P.S. The project is independent of the price of BLOCK; it won't collapse at all. We'll just keep on working, because we have the resources to do so. This should be a major support for the price IMO: that the project is viable, healthy, and able to proceed.

Well You have to work faster, otherwise BLOCK will be dead in 2 months.

On what basis?

I think BLOCK will be very much alive in 2 months.

At any point people can buy into the Blocknet project (not just during the ITO), and it's a very exciting project.

Buying, therefore, makes a fair bit of sense in my personal opinion.

I agree. They said they have knowledge to develope such game changing innovation to crypto (ie what SuperNET HAS done), yet if they could, they should have just made it instead of con'ing everyone in to "pay" for it. If it was to be true, they'd make $ hand over fist. There really is no motivation for them now, simply just have diddle forward long enough to get "paid" all the funds, instead of the funds being invested and holding value.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Yes I saw the dates, I'm asking you to explain why that means the devs lack motivation?

Most files are 3 weeks old, youngest are "only" 10 days old. Does it seems to You that 10 days is OK? Its ages in crypto armsrace, furthermore when its game of $1m.

They got paid upfront, good luck honestly trying to make them work faster. Not implying that I know their speed of work or difficulty, but I'm honestly against any form of ICO. It goes against everything what crypto is.

Imho the premined (and mineable) coins had still more incentives for the devs, because the quality of their works shaped the value of their payment.

Probably buying in if this goes as low as 8-10k, would be risk free.

Yeah, i'm with you here, imagine everybody in the world working for free just to make us rich. Such a dream...

/sarcasm off
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

They got paid upfront, good luck honestly trying to make them work faster. Not implying that I know their speed of work or difficulty, but I'm honestly against any form of ICO. It goes against everything what crypto is.

Imho the premined (and mineable) coins had still more incentives for the devs, because the quality of their works shaped the value of their payment.

Probably buying in if this goes as low as 8-10k, would be risk free.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Nah, I already threw most of my investment back to Bittrex 48hrs buy back wall. I hold less than 1 BTC worth of BLOCK and surprisingly had nothing better to do on friday night than making DD and asking questions. Don´t get me wrong - I don´t care about price at all, I´d like to see that there is some future in this project, as I turned my back to all altcoins several weeks ago (this can be traced in my history) and focused on this and SuperNET. And I am just dissapointed with Blocknet, nothing more. With recent Counterparty succes of Ethereum burglary port, There is probably no reason to keep an eye on this project any more.

Ah, right, I think we're on the same wavelength. I invested in the ITO because there was a doubt that the Blocknet project would go ahead, and it is one of the most interesting projects around (along with SuperNET, Maidsafe and Storj). I always considered that the price didn't matter for the first couple of months, because there wouldn't be much in the way of finished code to show to people. I hope something valuable will emerge in the new year!  Smiley

And as a coder I would be excited to tell to the world that I wrote another 1k+ lines of code to solve some issue / add new feature / polish.. No FUD at all
Different folks, different strokes. I don't like to announce such things until I have something complete and impressive. The devil is always in the details.  Wink

Maidsafe and Storj are indeed interesting and game changing projects, but its ultimate tragedy for investors, as every kid with some free HDD space and +/- reliable connection will have their clients installed and running 24/7 for tiny profit which does not even cover electricity bills (which will pay they parents anyway). Same story as with GPU mining nowadays.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Activity: 560

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Jump to: