Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 222. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Update: BTC funds will be held at the following multisig address in a BitGo wallet: 39mtqLhmPQ8WEpzFCBNHpwPvxFgFPuSDye

That is 364.38012183 BTC ~ 150 thousand USD.

Have you considered to sacrifice (bittrex 7.8 + poloniex 3.6 + bter dust) / total =
only 3% of your immense gains, to stabilize the trading back to ICO prices?

That would immediately stop a lot of complaints.

You believe in your project? Then buy up some of your coins, for cheap.

EDIT: And you probably need less BTC, once the market understands that the trend towards 0 Satioshi is reversed.

A buy wall is actually something we've considered cursorily.

It's not a bad idea -  and neither is it a bad idea for the Foundation to be invested in BLOCK.

We'll let you all know if we decide to do this. It makes a degree of sense.

(Hint: might wanna avoid selling at a loss until we respond to this...)

Always happy to help ;-)  Ideas is what I do best.

> neither is it a bad idea for the Foundation to be invested in BLOCK.
yes ... and if only to now reward me (and others, for helpful
contributions, in the future) with blocknet coins ...  Wink
Giving back to the community pays off.

The price is already 16% higher now.
EVERYONE, feel free to tip me:

[BLOCK] Bn3gKj1BKit8YKr5WrFE6BENtEGhuHcQyk 
BTC 15i31jzNpiUZ1Ni4QTvJsVuZ196Ghv175m

Thanks.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
*insert fud here*

Please people don't sell cheap to fudding a-holes like this guy.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I agree, people are accumulating more tokens (which is a good thing). Since there is demand and some trade volume (its a good sign). IMO: I reckon,let it be for now and see how it plays out.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
There is no dumping, only manipulation of a low-volume market...easy...
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Seriously though, I say with all proof that people want to accumulate more coin. To be clear, there are idiots out there trading and are selling cheap to me, so regardless of what is really happening it's mute. The fact is I bought to bring success to the ITO and I bought here at the bottom and continue to accumulate. Either way, it's a valid point.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Update: BTC funds will be held at the following multisig address in a BitGo wallet: 39mtqLhmPQ8WEpzFCBNHpwPvxFgFPuSDye

Have you considered to sacrifice (bittrex 7.8 + poloniex 3.6 + bter dust) / total =

EDIT: And you probably need less BTC, once the market understands that the trend towards 0 Satioshi is reversed.

A buy wall is actually something we've considered cursorily.

It's not a bad idea -  and neither is it a bad idea for the Foundation to be invested in BLOCK.

We'll let you all know if we decide to do this. It makes a degree of sense.

(Hint: might wanna avoid selling at a loss until we respond to this...)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Seems like all ICO's drop about 50% from original prices, then go up back around the same price or more if the coin is doing as promised with features/services. Just wonder why ICO's don't account for potential price drop and sell lower than projected initial prices?
Activity: 826
see my profile

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I made a mistake buying into this ito, because they had nothing out yet. I won't buy any ito anymore if they just need to start developing after it, lesson learned
You just said what I said in post #5054  Tongue
Activity: 308
I don't get the logic of that hypothesis.

The value of a coin is a function of its price and its money supply. It doesn't make sense to simply say "the price was too high".

Furthermore, there's every reason to hold your BLOCK:
- everyone bought in at 0.00025 BTC per BLOCK; selling now just makes you a loss
- at the time of the ITO the money supply was 10 million. People bought at this price.
- the money supply is now only 3.8 million (!)
- this vastly increases the value of each Blocknet token. If you bought, for example, a tenth of the Blocknet during the ITO, then you now own over a quarter of the Blocknet.

This should (though of course it might not in fact) increase the value of BLOCK. So I'd personally suggest you hold patiently while we organise ourselves and start to deliver the goods.

Its probably worth more than 25k when it's finished , but before beta/final launch of goods it's just a idea.
legendary
Mass starts selling currency   BLOCK/BTC -28.7% Shocked  see dissatisfaction investors

Naw, just people trying to collect more coins. In crypto this is called "Accumulation Phase" and is typical. Eventually they will floor it, then dead cat bounce.

I don't think so , ICO price was just to high, so after ICO end it drops to more sustainable levels.. around 2500 sat i think.

I don't get the logic of that hypothesis.

The value of a coin is a function of its price and its money supply. It doesn't make sense to simply say "the price was too high".

Furthermore, there's every reason to hold your BLOCK:
- everyone bought in at 0.00025 BTC per BLOCK; selling now just makes you a loss
- at the time of the ITO the money supply was 10 million. People bought at this price.
- the money supply is now only 3.8 million (!)
- this vastly increases the value of each Blocknet token. If you bought, for example, a tenth of the Blocknet during the ITO, then you now own over a quarter of the Blocknet.

This should (though of course it might not in fact) increase the value of BLOCK. So I'd personally suggest you hold patiently while we organise ourselves and start to deliver the goods.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Mass starts selling currency   BLOCK/BTC -28.7% Shocked  see dissatisfaction investors

Naw, just people trying to collect more coins. In crypto this is called "Accumulation Phase" and is typical. Eventually they will floor it, then dead cat bounce.

I don't think so , ICO price was just to high, so after ICO end it drops to more sustainable levels.. around 2500 sat i think.

Everybody who wanted to buy, bought the ICO. After the ICO (and because of some concerns), there is too less buy-support and at the same time some/many want to sell.

I don't know any ICO without a drop after it. But mostly there is something to show after an ICO... in this case it's just an idea.
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
darkcoin tried unsuccessfully to create a block with another coin a few days ago.
It would be cool to see darkcoin participating in blocknet. Why not?
This invitation has already been done?

Interesting. What did thy try to do?

As for the question of adding DRK to the Blocknet, I'm currently unaware of the benefit of their tech.

I have not thought of any benefit to blocknet with their tech, but with the "name" that coin already has on the market, even among the layperson and its big and strong community.
While in technical issues is better for they participating in blocknet.
It was just a impartial suggestion thinking just in business.
Leaving aside the fight between communities.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Mass starts selling currency   BLOCK/BTC -28.7% Shocked  see dissatisfaction investors

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Mass starts selling currency   BLOCK/BTC -28.7% Shocked  see dissatisfaction investors
legendary
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

Blocknet is not a coin to be pumped or be treated like any other currency. Its a token (we all pitched in, in order to fund the project). Price of the Block token is not our end game but the Blocknet X bribdge coming to life.  Smiley

+1. Very well said sir.

We're honoured to have received the support that we have - especially through the smear campaign. We're now equipped to deliver on our proposal, and we'll do our utmost to do so and to bring a revolutionary thing into the world.

legendary
darkcoin tried unsuccessfully to create a block with another coin a few days ago.
It would be cool to see darkcoin participating in blocknet. Why not?
This invitation has already been done?

Interesting. What did thy try to do?

As for the question of adding DRK to the Blocknet, I'm currently unaware of the benefit of their tech.

Activity: 211
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

Blocknet is not a coin to be pumped or be treated like any other currency. Its a token (we all pitched in, in order to fund the project). Price of the Block token is not our end game but the Blocknet X bribdge coming to life.  Smiley
legendary

We plan on releasing a continual stream of progress-related news.

While this may lead to a pump, it's up to the market to decide how our work affects the value of BLOCK.

P.S. The project is independent of the price of BLOCK; it won't collapse at all. We'll just keep on working, because we have the resources to do so. This should be a major support for the price IMO: that the project is viable, healthy, and able to proceed.

Jump to: