Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 223. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?

this would be manipulate the market.
Contrary to what the trolls say, blocknet was not designed to pump and dump.
Blocknet was created to be revolutionary.
Once things start to flow, you can be sure that will value greatly, as all participating currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
darkcoin tried unsuccessfully to create a block with another coin a few days ago.
It would be cool to see darkcoin participating in blocknet. Why not?
This invitation has already been done?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Does BlockNet team plan any pump to get price to some reasonable levels, before whole project collapse badly?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I made a mistake buying into this ito, because they had nothing out yet. I won't buy any ito anymore if they just need to start developing after it, lesson learned

You're being uncharitable to yourself there.

The money people trusted us with will enable us to build the internet of blockchains. That's a great thing you've supported.

If everyone decided to wait until after the ITO in order to try get cheap BLOCK, there would be no BLOCK to purchase, because we wouldn't have made the minimum and the project would never have launched. So you've done a good and beneficial thing by buying.

If you're prepared to hold until the tech comes out, you have no reason to suppose that your support of the Blocknet will be to your detriment.

I think the point he is trying to make is the responsible thing to do would have been to run the ITO when you had something tangible or a portion of a solution to demo.

At this point the only thing people are investing in is air and promised dreams of grandeur.

Not really.

No-one had to buy the ITO. We clearly set the terms, and people responded favourably.

So evidently there's consensus that what we did is sufficient. There's really no point to contest here.

legendary
Activity: 1036
I made a mistake buying into this ito, because they had nothing out yet. I won't buy any ito anymore if they just need to start developing after it, lesson learned

The money people trusted us with will enable us to build the internet of blockchains. That's a great thing you've supported.

If everyone decided to wait until after the ITO in order to try get cheap BLOCK, there would be no BLOCK to purchase, because we wouldn't have made the minimum and the project would never have launched. So you've done a good and beneficial thing by buying.

If you're prepared to hold until the tech comes out, you have no reason to suppose that your support of the Blocknet will be to your detriment.

I think the point he is trying to make is the responsible thing to do would have been to run the ITO when you had something tangible or a portion of a solution to demo.

At this point the only thing people are investing in is air and promised dreams of grandeur.
legendary

I know that, but with no working beta it will be an awful investment and during these months other concepts going to follow making people jump on that. I believe with the annoucement or ending of the sales a working model of the concept needs to be released or else it will lose steam anyway. This way people sell and will buy in 6 months again, no reason to hold for so long imo

While I can't predict what the market will collectively consider sufficient to sustain the price, you'll all be able to track the progress of the project, as development is open source. We'll also be reporting progress here on a regular basis

Outside of coding, there will be progress on the formation of the Foundation, the Think Tank, and other aspects of the Blocknet.

There should also be significant emphasis on B2B markets. There'll also be new tech delivered by participating coins.

So overall, there are multiple sources of good news for the Blocknet. It's not easy at this early stage to say how markets will respond to various pieces of news, but the reality is that there's a lot going on, and a lot to recommend the Blocknet. So I don't see the coming months as a kind of hiatus in which there's nothing to support the price. I see it rather as a multifaceted throng of developments, all converging on the Blocknet.

Activity: 868

I know that, but with no working beta it will be an awful investment and during these months other concepts going to follow making people jump on that. I believe with the annoucement or ending of the sales a working model of the concept needs to be released or else it will lose steam anyway. This way people sell and will buy in 6 months again, no reason to hold for so long imo
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
So smart. the people of Blocknet makes millions and all the investors have wortless coins.  Grin But that was already clear from the start, still don't understand why people were buying into ITO. Every ICO/IPO/ITO that is bigger then 10 BTC is scam. Believe me. They are only interested in your BTCs not in innovation etc.
Activity: 868
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
I'm starting to run out of btc and faith...  Sad

FFS....I'm not exactly a BlockNet supporter, but some of you guys are hilarious.
The ITO has been closed for less than a week and you're looking for quick profit already?
What did you think this profit was going to be based on.....Dans winning smile?

BlockNet has got a lot of tech to develop before it can make good on the promises of the ITO, and you lot all knew that when you bought in.
So grow a pair and hodl, don't just wimp out after 6 days and guarantee your loss by selling.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I'm starting to run out of btc and faith...  Sad

they Want your money nothing else ... dont Trust hilarious promises , synechist was paid to sell that shit to you, predicting 900% gains
he would also sell fridges to inuits eskimos whatever
altcoin Online Shopping show

I also invested in the ITO. But i sold right after it ended. Only reason why i bought in ITO was to reach that 850 BTC. To make this project possible.

They don´t want your money anymore. It is nonsence.
Right after you get your coins. You are master of your destiny.

legendary
People really deserve to loose money lolll buy something at 25000 and sell at 13500 1 week later make no sens ahah

people are stupid. just throwing money away

It can be only cutting losses.
It is better sell now at 14k than at 5k.
Becouse if you sell now at 14k you can buy at 5k with 300% more coins.

Market needs to find a stabilized value. To be honest I beleive it will be around 10K. (but probably less)
It will be only speculative value. There isn´t any progress yet. No real value behind the project.

This is not a FUD, I also hold some blocks. ( I made my own decision that I will invest more only when the price will be under 10K, becouse there isn´t much room to fall. If it will fall to 5k, I will lose at max half of my investition)

But off course, the Blocknet has value at least 100k, but just not yet....  Tongue

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I'm starting to run out of btc and faith...  Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Just think of it as ITO discount.   Grin
Activity: 840
Instant bagholders?  Shocked

Only worth half now
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
People really deserve to loose money lolll buy something at 25000 and sell at 13500 1 week later make no sens ahah

people are stupid. just throwing money away
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
i'm scarred for price. i bought few K again now on polo for price up 20K+ but i'm done.

Really we need more buy support i think.

Now 13512 on bittrex. (by the way it was my buy order, but not get filled full)
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i'm scarred for price. i bought few K again now on polo for price up 20K+ but i'm done.

Really we need more buy support i think.
Jump to: