Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 313. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
You people here are really something special... Project will launch, I dont belive that all will sell...lol
And more of you that will, the more % we, who belive in project, will own at the end... Wink
If you wish to sell sell it, don't worry about others or how/what will happen IF..

True words Cool
...I can't understand why everybody is talking about selling their Block-Tokens   Huh
..I'm holding and looking expectanly to 2015 Q2

I'm with you both.  I'm not selling.  I have a decent chunk, and I'm a firm believer in the project.  I was just thinking of the what ifs.  That's the only reason I want to see numbers from each exchange.  I'm assuming we have nothing to worry about, but the certainty would feel much better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You people here are really something special... Project will launch, I dont belive that all will sell...lol
And more of you that will, the more % we, who belive in project, will own at the end... Wink
If you wish to sell sell it, don't worry about others or how/what will happen IF..

True words Cool
...I can't understand why everybody is talking about selling their Block-Tokens   Huh

I am not selling I am just worried about ito refund on bittrex
Even if I don't want a refund
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

True words Cool
Activity: 364
This is messed up
Give everyone's fund back no matter bought from bter or bittrex or poloniex or coingateway
I bought selling my precious coin thinking blocknet will be huge
I don't want refund of my ito period
if you refund some refund everyone and shut down this project

On Bter and Poloniex.  Since the markets opened already and trading has occurred, how would those BLOCK be purchased back?  Through a Buy wall of the collected BTC?

AFAIK there has been no mention of either of those exchanges intending to place a buy wall because, as you rightly point out, the market is already open and trading.

Bittrex won't allow anybody to transfer in BLOCK bought elsewhere while their 48hour buy wall is open, for obvious reasons.

Right, and I get that.  I'm talking about if the project is not funded to a minimum, all BTC will be returned to investors.  How will that work with all the other exchanges besides Bittrex?

From the ITO PDF, under the section "ITO Rules", it states: If an amount of less than 850 BTC (~$300,000) is raised, funds will be returned to investors.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
On Bter and Poloniex.  Since the markets opened already and trading has occurred, how would those BLOCK be purchased back?  Through a Buy wall of the collected BTC?

AFAIK there has been no mention of either of those exchanges intending to place a buy wall because, as you rightly point out, the market is already open and trading.

Bittrex won't allow anybody to transfer in BLOCK bought elsewhere while their 48hour buy wall is open, for obvious reasons.

The thing I'm trying to wrap my head around is, if for some reason BlockNet doesn't meet it's minimum requirements for a successful ITO, how will all the funds be refunded?

Bittrex I understand.  They are putting up a 48 hour buy wall after the ITO to allow people to get their BTC back if they want to back out of BLOCK, at 25k sat.  Obviously if the project fails, they will keep a BUY wall up (not allowing anyone to deposit into their addresses), and keeping Bittrex money in Bittrex.

For the Coinswap that happened on Coingateway.  The coins we traded in would be returned to us.  What happens if those BlockNet tokens have already been sold on the open market?  Obviously you wouldn't get your XC, XST, SWIFT, etc back, but what happens to all those coins that are not returned?

On Bter and Poloniex.  Since the markets opened already and trading has occurred, how would those BLOCK be purchased back?  Through a Buy wall of the collected BTC?  How do you prevent those that traded coins in on Coingateway from buying from the Poloniex buy wall if that is the plan?  Same thing from BTer?  What about those that bought BLOCK on the open market at a discounted price?  Are they now eligible to sell back their BLOCK and get 25k sat per block?

Hopefully this doesn't happen, because this would be a bloody mess.  I couldn't even imagine how to begin sorting that out.  This is why the sales numbers are important to see for each of the exchanges.  If, worst case scenario happens on Bittrex and 90%+ of the sales are sold back, are we still good?  

Activity: 435
Refund of ito buyer on bittrex  Huh Huh
I have bought few thousands
I don't want refund
I want blocknet to success

Exactly, and I do not even understand why there should be this stupid 48 h refund buy wall !

Dont forget....Plus the buy wall that will be placed in Bittrex to refund the ITO buyers.

Its safe to assume at least 50% of ITO buyers from Bittrex will be selling back their coins.

All I see at Bittrex are sales. Why would you buy to sell back unless you thought this might actually work.

This is ground control to Major Tom.

Because the Bittrex buy wall isn't up yet. It will be up for 48 hours after the close to the ITO on Nov 5th.

It was good of them to do that and give people a chance at a refund after everything came out. People can make up their own mind about what's ethical and what's not.

well, i bet there is not going to be a lot of ppl selling back in to the buy wall now things have been cleared up!

Things have been cleared up but this news needs to reach everyone ASAP.  Cant it be put onto an altcoin news site or something?
When will we be able to transfer to Bittrex wallet? it says the wallet has been disabled.

After the refund period.

Then how do i get a refund then?
What if I don't want refund?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Dont forget....Plus the buy wall that will be placed in Bittrex to refund the ITO buyers.

Its safe to assume at least 50% of ITO buyers from Bittrex will be selling back their coins.

All I see at Bittrex are sales. Why would you buy to sell back unless you thought this might actually work.

Because the Bittrex buy wall isn't up yet. It will be up for 48 hours after the close to the ITO on Nov 5th.

It was good of them to do that and give people a chance at a refund after everything came out. People can make up their own mind about what's ethical and what's not.

well, i bet there is not going to be a lot of ppl selling back in to the buy wall now things have been cleared up!

Things have been cleared up but this news needs to reach everyone ASAP.  Cant it be put onto an altcoin news site or something?
When will we be able to transfer to Bittrex wallet? it says the wallet has been disabled.

After the refund period.

Then how do i get a refund then?
I don't want refund

We all want Blocknet Success  Wink

Refund is optional.

After the refund period.

This prevents people who didn't purchase on Bittrex from transferring coins in and taking refunds.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

After the refund period.
I don't want refund
When can the XC thread re open Syn/Teka/Dan/Anyone?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
at what time does the ico stop tomorrow?

November 5th 23:59 est
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
at what time does the ico stop tomorrow?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Jump to: