Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 315. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can you give us a status on how many BTC have been raised so far?

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

Bittrex : 555.8

Polo: 312.3

Bter: 527.7

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

1100btc, what a great ICO, never seen this before.

blocknet coins are sold about only 290BTC on bittrex,  ITO must be successful

312 on polo is a lie, see for yourself https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block

It's more like 50 at most

nope he is right

0.00025000   1249975.60675705   312.49390169

ok sorry, it's the block left...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

nope he is right

0.00025000   1249975.60675705   312.49390169

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

=

blocknet coins are sold about only 290BTC on bittrex,  ITO must be successful

and where do you see 527 on bter ? I see only 10
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

=

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

=

Can we get some accurate numbers? I'm curious. I'm guessing we're going to have the get the numbers from Bittrex, Poloniex and Bter themselves to know exactly how much was sold.
SINTEZ LLC
Here is the latest Bittrex statement

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

I am assuming that after 48 hour window closes on Bittrex and ito is successful , block price on poloniex will at least jump to 0.00025 as these who want to sell on bittrex will be selling during the 48 window hours. There can be few too who will try to move btc quick to polo and buy block up to 0.00025

I don`t think they will be selling lower after the 48 hours window when market opens for trading but we will see

For now i am looking on scenario when ito is successful Smiley
No matter how bittrex will earn the fee. most of the fund not sold on bittrex, ITO will fail ? I don't think so

Could someone can calculate the share of exchanges? 
Activity: 602
Lol the ultimate Google translation...

Shadow fud team gone? Thread no fun. Smurf leave mom base get skittles orange soda. Where to go?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Here is the latest Bittrex statement

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

I am assuming that after 48 hour window closes on Bittrex and ito is successful , block price on poloniex will at least jump to 0.00025 as these who want to sell on bittrex will be selling during the 48 window hours. There can be few too who will try to move btc quick to polo and buy block up to 0.00025

I don`t think they will be selling lower after the 48 hours window when market opens for trading but we will see

For now i am looking on scenario when ito is successful Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
if they put buy wall in case of ITO failure then selling under 0.000225BTC (ITO price -10% discount) is pure stupidity, am I right? xD

It is only Bittrex who are functioning as an escrowed ITO, according to the OP of this thread.
Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

This means that you would not be able to buy BLOCK for cheap elsewhere in the hope that you could sell it into the ITO-priced buy-wall if the ITO is cancelled.

So people selling BLOCK at a loss (well, below the 10% margin possible for altcoins) are doing so on markets where there will not be a buy-wall put in place if the ITO fails.

if they put buy wall in case of ITO failure then selling under 0.000225BTC (ITO price -10% discount) is pure stupidity, am I right? xD

Yeah, you're assuming they just don't run with the money. IMHO, the risk is not worth the 10%.

Better safe than sorry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

well, generally speaking I think yes, but if some1 has bots operating on different markets and hedging and marginal trading he can actually make more profit.
Activity: 199
legendary
of course they will,

The market is already open on Poloniex. Do you have any reference for your claim that they will put in a buy wall if they added BLOCK simply as another trading market and not as an escrowed ITO?

SINTEZ LLC
If ito will fail and be canceled, other exchanges like poloniex will put buy wall as well?
of course they will, or the market will open
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Shadow fud team gone? Thread no fun. Smurf leave mom base get skittles orange soda. Where to go?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
My blocknet wallet will not sync past 82% anyone else having this problem? If so can you point me in a direction to help?

Yes I had this issue. Essentially it was a bad chain.

Backed up my wallet.dat file, and the full folder.

Reinstall the QT again then move your wallet back.

Worked fine for me after that.

Bad chain. Stake no good. Need programming work better next horizon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I can't even imagine how low this is gonna be dumped after the market opens  Smiley

Every person considering buying BLOCK at the ITO price has to ask themselves, "Why would anyone wait until after the ITO ends and then buy it for a higher price on the open market? Considering that there isn't actually any tech developed for this project yet and there will not be any produced for a considerable amount of time"

I just can't see why people think they are going to be able to flip a quick profit in an ITO that includes a large amount of altcoin payments that will need to be sold in order to return BTC that can be used to fund the project. Especially considering the 10% bonus for those buying with Blocknet altcoins is going to result in a huge dump at ITO price or lower on the bass that is a 10% profit without even needing to sell at a higher-than-ITO price.

It'll be a race to the bottom of that 10% at the very least, in that the winner will be whomever manages to dump out before the market slips lower than that point.

the reason to keep holding without the outlook for a quick rise is the decision to fund a project you wanna see become reality in the future cause you anticipate it making you lots of dividends then.

also important:

if the ito will get realised with around the minimum whatever you hold now is a bigger piece of the pie in comparison to when the blocknet would be cancelled for now and a second crowd fund in half a year would possibaly sell out. by staying close to the minimum people would hold the highest possible percentage in blocknet right now so they should think twice about allowing a second potential ito in better sentiment than last days in the future by selling now.

right now they hold the biggest possible chunk they could afford with their investment % wise in what they expect to be the internet of blockchains. would you throw away that chance?

Activity: 163
I can't even imagine how low this is gonna be dumped after the market opens  Smiley

Every person considering buying BLOCK at the ITO price has to ask themselves, "Why would anyone wait until after the ITO ends and then buy it for a higher price on the open market? Considering that there isn't actually any tech developed for this project yet and there will not be any produced for a considerable amount of time"

I just can't see why people think they are going to be able to flip a quick profit in an ITO that includes a large amount of altcoin payments that will need to be sold in order to return BTC that can be used to fund the project. Especially considering the 10% bonus for those buying with Blocknet altcoins is going to result in a huge dump at ITO price or lower on the bass that is a 10% profit without even needing to sell at a higher-than-ITO price.

It'll be a race to the bottom of that 10% at the very least, in that the winner will be whomever manages to dump out before the market slips lower than that point.

It's developed by altcoins devs. I Recon they will add it to their own stash.

I'm not sure what to expect exactly, cause those bittrex funds are still stuck. Those people will get the chance to return their blocks, but for the rest of the market is already pretty solid. Anyone willing to sell (except bittrex owners) could have done so by going to ponie.

I've bought a (for me) considerable chunk at 10% less and I'll have some BTC ready to pick up on some cheaper blocks if the market is going down.
That whole 850 minimum thing will ensure we will all be refunded if the shit hits the fan and it doesnt seem like there's a lot of slack, which mean owing a bit of those 850 min blocks will make you a bigger stakeholder then when it would go full on to the 2500 btc max.

I'm happy either way
legendary

Activity: 163
Here's the full IRC interview that occured, edited (but not filtered) on Coins Source

http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-dan-metcalf-regarding-recent-blocknet-concerns/

Good to see it at last above the previous article

That's not good enough for me. The first article has already done irreparable damage . They should pull the first article and publicly apologize for it.

I see they removed it from the main site , asked them too to remove the tweet

That's the least they can do. I will be a lot more skeptical looking at coinsource articles from now on
Jump to: