Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 316. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
If ito will fail and be canceled, other exchanges like poloniex will put buy wall as well?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
the official irc is #blocknet on freenode, right?

btw, keep up the good work Dan!
cheers

Yes
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the official irc is #blocknet on freenode, right?

btw, keep up the good work Dan!
cheers
legendary

I can't find the post atm, but for those trying to compile the linux wallet, I will push to github tomorrow the fix required to compile under linux.

also blocknet has a website, and a wiki

www.blocknet.co and wiki.blocknet.co [which will be updated either tonight or tomorrow as it is just a stock build out now]

Dan

Awesome, look foward to the new website. You've come through with a lot of updates today - both XC and Blocknet - fair play.

And I had to meet a client and replace some defective equipment.. .fun times...

Hope you will get sometime to rest over the weekend Smiley
legendary
My blocknet wallet will not sync past 82% anyone else having this problem? If so can you point me in a direction to help?

Yes I had this issue. Essentially it was a bad chain.

Backed up my wallet.dat file, and the full folder.

Reinstall the QT again then move your wallet back.

Worked fine for me after that.

Yes mostly always helps after system crash or some file system errors , good to have your wallet backed up on daily basis too Smiley
legendary
Here's the full IRC interview that occured, edited (but not filtered) on Coins Source

http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-dan-metcalf-regarding-recent-blocknet-concerns/

Good to see it at last above the previous article

That's not good enough for me. The first article has already done irreparable damage . They should pull the first article and publicly apologize for it.

I see they removed it from the main site , asked them too to remove the tweet
Activity: 255
My blocknet wallet will not sync past 82% anyone else having this problem? If so can you point me in a direction to help?

Activity: 616

Yes I had this issue. Essentially it was a bad chain.

Backed up my wallet.dat file, and the full folder.

Reinstall the QT again then move your wallet back.

Worked fine for me after that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What about the XC holders HuhHuh Are we just fucked or what ?

You guys just going forget about us ?

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

Awesome! I wonder who the major business is!

Would it be possible to unlock the XC thread so we can discuss XC things there?  It is a bit strange to receive XC updates in the BlockNET thread.

Yes, we will be unlocking the XC thread

Also I will be posting the updated Mobile App shortly and the updated TOR ISO - Tor sticks will be shipped from my office next week

Brilliant, looking forward to this Dan!

mobile was uploaded, i posted over on xctalk the download link, unfortunately I didn't get to build the new ISO for the torstick so thats been bumped until tomorrow

Dan
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
What about the XC holders HuhHuh Are we just fucked or what ?

You guys just going forget about us ?

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

Awesome! I wonder who the major business is!

Would it be possible to unlock the XC thread so we can discuss XC things there?  It is a bit strange to receive XC updates in the BlockNET thread.

Yes, we will be unlocking the XC thread

Also I will be posting the updated Mobile App shortly and the updated TOR ISO - Tor sticks will be shipped from my office next week

Brilliant, looking forward to this Dan!

I can't find the post atm, but for those trying to compile the linux wallet, I will push to github tomorrow the fix required to compile under linux.

www.blocknet.co and wiki.blocknet.co [which will be updated either tonight or tomorrow as it is just a stock build out now]

Dan

Awesome, look foward to the new website. You've come through with a lot of updates today - both XC and Blocknet - fair play.

And I had to meet a client and replace some defective equipment.. .fun times...

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Arlyn you should ask for a public apology from coinsource for the way the Interview was directed in IRC and for the first article. First article should be put down.

It was clearly assembled by some semi-literate anyway - it was like some 12 year old moron hacked into their site and posted it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Dan

Dan
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
The interview @ coinsource IRC really should have been performed in a moderated thread where only voiced participants could comment. That way legit questions could have been PM'd by the interviewer and it could have been a more creative chat.

The trolls made sure they were in there and ensured more bullshit was slung on the walls.   Either way, let all the fuckin idiots FUD and sell.  I will buy.  When everyone finds out zk is a dead end and that SDC has nothing to offer but a troll team we will see in the end who wins.

I will be referring to this quote in a months time.

quoted in case you delete it.

Like i said prior in this thread. The only proof anyone should need for tech is "Proof of delivery".

Whether that goes for xc, sdc, or any other coins.

I agree fully. Delivery of what was promised should speak louder tham any fud. Only time will tell.
Activity: 476
The interview @ coinsource IRC really should have been performed in a moderated thread where only voiced participants could comment. That way legit questions could have been PM'd by the interviewer and it could have been a more creative chat.

The trolls made sure they were in there and ensured more bullshit was slung on the walls.   Either way, let all the fuckin idiots FUD and sell.  I will buy.  When everyone finds out zk is a dead end and that SDC has nothing to offer but a troll team we will see in the end who wins.

quoted in case you delete it.

Like i said prior in this thread. The only proof anyone should need for tech is "Proof of delivery".

Whether that goes for xc, sdc, or any other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The only thing I would add in defense of anyone, it doesn't matter who you follow on twitter. I follow every crypto related person I can on twitter. Nothing to do with believing in them or trusting them. I like to know what they are up to or pretending to be up to.

Good interview by Dan, guess we will see how this all plays out now.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

legendary

did you try to close and restart the wallet?
yep a few times

If you had some system crash, copy your wallet.dat first in some safe place, then delete your old folder from AppData\Roaming\BLockNet , run the wallet and download blockchain again
Jump to: