Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 314. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Dont forget....Plus the buy wall that will be placed in Bittrex to refund the ITO buyers.

Its safe to assume at least 50% of ITO buyers from Bittrex will be selling back their coins.

All I see at Bittrex are sales. Why would you buy to sell back unless you thought this might actually work.

This is ground control to Major Tom.

Because the Bittrex buy wall isn't up yet. It will be up for 48 hours after the close to the ITO on Nov 5th.

It was good of them to do that and give people a chance at a refund after everything came out. People can make up their own mind about what's ethical and what's not.

well, i bet there is not going to be a lot of ppl selling back in to the buy wall now things have been cleared up!
Activity: 490
Merit: 280

Dont forget....Plus the buy wall that will be placed in Bittrex to refund the ITO buyers.

Its safe to assume at least 50% of ITO buyers from Bittrex will be selling back their coins.

All I see at Bittrex are sales. Why would you buy to sell back unless you thought this might actually work.

Because the Bittrex buy wall isn't up yet. It will be up for 48 hours after the close to the ITO on Nov 5th.

It was good of them to do that and give people a chance at a refund after everything came out. People can make up their own mind about what's ethical and what's not.
Can you give us a status on how many BTC have been raised so far?

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

Bittrex : 555.8

Polo: 312.3

Bter: 527.7

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

1100btc, what a great ICO, never seen this before.

blocknet coins are sold about only 290BTC on bittrex,  ITO must be successful

All this is assuming that 2500 BTC in BLOCK was spread among Bittrex, Poloniex and Bter. Which wasn't the case I don't think.

It looks more like ~300 on trex, ~70 on polo and <50 on Bter. With the 500 BTC BLOCK sold for alts that would make them above their goal. Hopefully we get a true reporting of final numbers from the exchanges. Not sure how this is going to turn out.

Coingateway sold most of coins.

even if 50% of bittrex buyer will sell back, the ITO will still succeed

Coin gateway sold 500 BTC worth, so there still has to be a total of 350 real BTC raised in the end.

I'm surprised that they included the altcoins in their goal because that means that if development needs to be funded those coins need to be sold. Hopefully there's transparency there. It's a similar situation to the XC premine but here they have a chance to do it right.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

All this is assuming that 2500 BTC in BLOCK was spread among Bittrex, Poloniex and Bter. Which wasn't the case I don't think.

It looks more like ~300 on trex, ~70 on polo and <50 on Bter. With the 500 BTC BLOCK sold for alts that would make them above their goal. Hopefully we get a true reporting of final numbers from the exchanges. Not sure how this is going to turn out.

Coingateway sold most of coins.

even if 50% of bittrex buyer will sell back, the ITO will still succeed
Activity: 756

=

safe to assume, based on what??? The lies that have been exposed?

Lies have been exposed? The truth was twisted by "sdc investors", who are using the old cinni em dev's for their SDC project, which is the same EM code in aero

Hi Dan,

I was referring to the lies of the fudders..

yes aka SDC investors :-)

=

Lies have been exposed? The truth was twisted by "sdc investors", who are using the old cinni em dev's for their SDC project, which is the same EM code in aero

Hi Dan,

I was referring to the lies of the fudders..
Activity: 756

=

=

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

=

Did BTER report why they pulled block? How much was sold there?
Merit: 250

=

=

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Amazing Smiley

I hope it doesnt inspire Blocknet participants.. Smiley

Haha , nope, you are good Smiley
Amazing Smiley

I hope it doesnt inspire Blocknet participants.. Smiley
Activity: 364
We got any details on the escrow yet? Need to get that sorted before the bittrex refund I'd say.

Morning G-Bert!

Yes it is our number one priority right now, and getting it sorted before the end of the ITO is the goal.

I'm awaiting details. As far as I know the arrangement is largely in place.

Cheers Syn.

I'm only thinking about how it would look if this isn't sorted beforehand, that's all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
We got any details on the escrow yet? Need to get that sorted before the bittrex refund I'd say.

Morning G-Bert!

Yes it is our number one priority right now, and getting it sorted before the end of the ITO is the goal.

I'm awaiting details. As far as I know the arrangement is largely in place.

Not yet

We'll be releasing details about the escrow arrangement very soon. Things are progressing and we are close to be able to announce the details.

Is it going to be before the refund?
legendary
Activity: 2310

Not yet

We'll be releasing details about the escrow arrangement very soon. Things are progressing and we are close to be able to announce the details.

Jump to: