Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 318. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Does anybody have a link to the IRC was it recorded anywhere?  I missed it ...

http://pastebin.com/6HA1reCG
Like your Smear campaign a respond at your level touche

Lol I haven't done a smear campaign.  I just wasn't born yesterday with altcoins.

These skeletons in the clauset WERE NOT CREATED by me.  Sorry some of us like to get to the bottom of things.  Welcome to unmoderated bitcointalk threads.

Point your anger in the right direction.  
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
...deleted disgusting comment....

You are not welcome to post in here you should be officially banned from posting in this thread.

GTFO

You should be banned.  You obviously can not control yourself and have to have the official team members coddle you on IRC to make your paranoia from the smear campaign go away.

Where were you during all the smear campaign Fartedo did you sell and now you come back to cry on my back again. I'm not going to give you my number you are a stalker

What was I to add to the conversation?  Call people names and act like a little crying bitch?  That's not me.

I sold 15% of my XC to buy Block.  Other than that I have sold nothing.  I didn't have to go around second guessing the XC team to make my decisions either.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

You are not welcome to post in here you should be officially banned from posting in this thread.

GTFO

You should be banned.  You obviously can not control yourself and have to have the official team members coddle you on IRC to make your paranoia from the smear campaign go away.

Where were you during all the smear campaign Fartedo did you sell and now you come back to cry on my back again. I'm not going to give you my number you are a stalker
legendary
Here's a question: has anyone been able to compile the blocknet wallet on Linux?

Exchanges compiled it for sure

Sorry, not using linux atm, maybe someone else can help you
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

GTFO

Like I said before, you are not doing the communities you support any good.
legendary
Can you give us a status on how many BTC have been raised so far?

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

Bittrex : 555.8

Polo: 312.3

Bter: 527.7

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

When does the bittrex buywall go up?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

When does the bittrex buywall go up?
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.
Here's a question: has anyone been able to compile the blocknet wallet on Linux?
legendary
like a boss:

[20:16:30] in fact BTC will be a sidechain to blocknet

Sidechain mentioned. All that's left to do now is to figure out what a sidechain is, how it works, what's the use for it in blocknet, and how to implement it. And then implement it. Or not.

He just means that he is going to build a bitcoin wallet that can access the blocknet.

Yes

its a big difference... this for example essential means that btc will never join and therefor MANY coins cannot be exchanged.

Anyone could create a Blocknet-enabled BTC wallet.

like a boss:

Sidechain mentioned. All that's left to do now is to figure out what a sidechain is, how it works, what's the use for it in blocknet, and how to implement it. And then implement it. Or not.

He just means that he is going to build a bitcoin wallet that can access the blocknet.

Indeed but he was sarcastic too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
like a boss:

Yes, so it begins with figuring out what a sidechain is.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
like a boss:

Activity: 504

If you don' feel good about it I would sell. Why even post that comment here other than to troll a response?

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

The first part of your question was honest. But, seriously you know you were leading with your last comment. It would be nice to have a gauge of BTC that is for sure and agree 100%. I think there is a lot of time being spent defending their position on blocknet. Politics work that way.

You're right, leading them to post SOMETHING that isn't just dealing with the trolls...  Keep in mind, there are investors willing to stick this out, but, they need information and updates too.

Agree. Most of us have purchased large volume and take the risks knowing it comes back if goal not met. It's a win-win.

me too.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

If you don' feel good about it I would sell. Why even post that comment here other than to troll a response?

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

The first part of your question was honest. But, seriously you know you were leading with your last comment. It would be nice to have a gauge of BTC that is for sure and agree 100%. I think there is a lot of time being spent defending their position on blocknet. Politics work that way.

You're right, leading them to post SOMETHING that isn't just dealing with the trolls...  Keep in mind, there are investors willing to stick this out, but, they need information and updates too.

Agree. Most of us have purchased large volume and take the risks knowing it comes back if goal not met. It's a win-win.
legendary

synechist, I have one question I cannot find or missed maybe... Smiley
let's say some will surely sell their block when trex will be open for that 48h after end of ito...where will those block go? to trex or to the team? or will be destroyed, meaning we, who belive in project and  hold them, will own more % at the end?
keep up the good work & gl Smiley
cheers

They will be treated as unsold BLOCK and destroyed.

If enough are unsold for us to not make the minimum of 850 BTC, then all the BTC (and all the altcoins too) will be returned to BLOCK buyers.

Can you tell us that the minum of 850 BTC including Alts sales is reached now? and how much has been sold in total BTC till now? Thank you.

I think so, but the past few days' FUD has put my calculation of these figures on hold.

Also, since Bittrex customers will be able to buy back their BTC in the 48 hours after the ITO ends, there's a chance that we will not end up with 850 BTC even if we have it now.

(On the other hand, the 48 hour refund opportunity means people can now buy BLOCK with no risk of loss, since they can sell if, after the ITO, market sentiment is not positive.)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

=

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
like a boss:

Jump to: