Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 319. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Can you give us a status on how many BTC have been raised so far?

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

If you don' feel good about it I would sell. Why even post that comment here other than to troll a response?

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

The first part of your question was honest. But, seriously you know you were leading with your last comment. It would be nice to have a gauge of BTC that is for sure and agree 100%. I think there is a lot of time being spent defending their position on blocknet. Politics work that way.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

If you don' feel good about it I would sell. Why even post that comment here other than to troll a response?

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?
Fibre Knight

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
like a boss:

[20:16:30] in fact BTC will be a sidechain to blocknet
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Bunch of code posted by

what is this block doing

while darkclub=stuip printf 'stupid' do loop fuck off

lol
Activity: 462

posted this last page

First off:
Dan never uses caps in his handle. Its all lowercase letters. I've been in enough IRC to know this. Then you also have some inaccuracies in the spelling which is a little suspect.

Secondly:
regarding that pastebin , Syn was in our forums earlier discussing  the fatal flaws of ZK and why it wouldnt work with XC . In the pastebin it seems like he's praising it. Doesnt make any sense how you could go from liking something to despising it.

Thirdly:
Let me remind you that Pookie was actually caught faking logs, pretending to be Battbot earlier but ended up getting caugh because he didnt spell his name correctly. That pastebin looks exactly like the same foolish attempt to manipulate and stir new FUD. Oh and PS, Pookie (Mr Boh) is British FYI. that would explain the british dialect in the pastebin as he was probably using Dan's handle.

I think maybe you misunderstand.

The chat log you and I are referring to was first posted by Dan himself.

Most of what you've said above seems to have been said under the assumption that the log was posted by someone else.

The truth is that Mr Boh has an axe to grind, because he didn't want to merge SDC with XC as discussed with its lead developer.

https://gist.github.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d

2nd - This conspiracy has blown way out of control, I never was behind cloak, in fact I called it a scam from day#! [http://pastebin.com/TvJkKiCJ]

3rd - I was never the dev of any other coin than XC and blocknet, - I was never the hal dev, I did NOT WRITE ANY of its code

4th - I barely have enough time to manage my full-time business and XC and my family - how could I Have possibly had the time to do any thing else?

5th - Any involvement with PROM was stated publicly when it happened, check twitter and the forum for the record - and thats it

6th - Blocknet funds are going to be escrowed - there IS NO SCAM INVOLVED NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY TYPE OF SCAM EVER!!

It is sickening that a few people with false pretense have taken something that was already public knowledge and twisted it.

I've spent over 1000 hours on XC, in order to bring some real value to this marketplace and bridge the gap into the business world with this technology, and the fact that a few paid troll's can cause this much havoc is complete insanity

Get your FACTS straight before making an assumption by a paid troll

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

And to those of you acting like I'm nuts for questioning the linguistics seen in the chat log Dan posted, I have been following the XC community since its inception. Never once have I seen Dan use the British spelling of 'decentralised' on this forum or in IRC. I happen to be quite skilled in linguistics analysis and I see some subtle, yet significant differences between the language I see used by Dan on this forum and in IRC on a regular basis and the language I see used by ATCSECURE in the chat logs that Dan posted.
coinsource is a joke do you want to tell me that the guy that published the first article did not have to have it reviewed by the magazine before to be published? they allowed it to publish and the way they interviewed Dan says it all of what kind of professionalism they have.

it is all a joke....and a sad one.

I am glad I have found XC in this mess.
Activity: 364
This was writen after, hopefully the article will be ok.

We will be compiling the interview and will be publishing an excerpt later
[19:22] Along with the full IRC logs.
[19:22] do you really think he got anything under control
[19:23] Well this interview was suppose to get his perspective
[19:23] When 1000 voices are outnumbering his
[19:23] he faild hamed
[19:23] That's up to the persons view
[19:23] Coins source needs
[19:23] I'd personally say otherwise
[19:23] To use their head
Fibre Knight
Ho my god guys Im reading trough the paste bin of coinsource IRC I cannot believe they allowed such trolling during the "Interview" and I cannot believe this will be their official interview to get Dan's point of view of what happened.

I am very sad that Crypto today is at this level and it seems to be full of 15years old basement trolls online. ffs what shit persons my god really felt pain for Dan and he remained always calm and prefessional..unbelieveable.

I think you will find more of us adults that support the blocknet, so not to worry. Kids don't even have investment cash.
Activity: 476
Ho my god guys Im reading trough the paste bin of coinsource IRC I cannot believe they allowed such trolling during the "Interview" and I cannot believe this will be their official interview to get Dan's point of view of what happened.

I am very sad that Crypto today is at this level and it seems to be full of 15years old basement trolls online. ffs what shit persons my god really felt pain for Dan and he remained always calm and prefessional..unbelieveable.

Do you got a link for us?

[14:48] http://pastebin.com/6HA1reCG

+1

I must agree, I am not proud of what crypto has become. Apparantly the alt market isn't serious enough to have any professionalism from it's general public.

some1 plz link the interview

http://pastebin.com/6HA1reCG
Activity: 978

Do you got a link for us?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

+1

I must agree, I am not proud of what crypto has become. Apparantly the alt market isn't serious enough to have any professionalism from it's general public.

some1 plz link the interview
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

+1

dude are you dumb? Saying something like that especially being part of the team would cause a massive sell off. It would begin to hurt us before the coin was even under attack. It would have been best for Arlyn to keep that to himself if anything because he AFAIK, he didnt save any of the irc logs to at least argue it. Your suggestion is no better than what Arlyn has done.

No, I am not dumb. I do have a perspective that differs from yours though. Respect that.

Making a pre-emptive statement may have caused a sell-off, yes. But the sell-off happened anyway, so who's to know what would have been better and better for whom.

I would like to think that the team being upfront about their knowledge of the coming FUD campaign and perhaps having prepared a statement of defense would have limited the damage done to the reputation of the projects at hand. Markets are more likely to recover from a massive sell-off if the overall sentiment towards those markets is still positive.

Given the amount of hysteria and confusing information that has been tossed around, propagated, regurgitated, believed by some, dismissed by others at this point I think it will take substantially more for these markets to recover than if the FUD campaign had been preemptively deflected.

But, hey, I'm done hashing out the past. What's done is done. I'll just be watching more and participating less for now. That is all.

Dan is still here. He can still code. Let's see what technology comes from all of this. That's what it's all about, remember?

I agree with this - there was nothing he could usefully say if he suspected that was about to be a smear campaign - without being accused of spreading fud himself. And given that it hadn't started, the surprise at dumping was probably genuine surprise.   
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CoinsSource the journalistic crypto site where you shoot first and ask question later.

What they did is very very bad, unlike some scam coin XC to this date had been one of the most transparent of them all. They could have had the courtesy of at least digging more before posting high school photoshopped logs

that article should be deleted and that journalist should be dismissed immediately. Ive seen better journalism from my shitty township.

+1

Pretty much all the information was taken from the "Scam" thread which is moderated by SDC trolls. Every single rebuttal there is deleted. The article even used a picture created by an SDC troll as their headline picture which associates the blocknet with greed. Disgusting piece of journalism.
CoinsSource the journalistic crypto site where you shoot first and ask question later.

What they did is very very bad, unlike some scam coin XC to this date had been one of the most transparent of them all. They could have had the courtesy of at least digging more before posting high school photoshopped logs

that article should be deleted and that journalist should be dismissed immediately. Ive seen better journalism from my shitty township.
Activity: 324

Jump to: