Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 320. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There is a live Q&A with Dan going on in #coinssource in IRC.

You mean the guys who made a pretty bad informative article, super one sided, about XC and the blocknet?

I called them out on that but they said that's why they were hosting the Q&A. I think they wanted to correct a few of the assertions in the article by getting more answers from Dan but it just turned into a cesspool of trolls. CoinSource should pull the original article regardless. The author of that article follows TrollsRoyce on Twitter aka CoolStoryTeller on this forum. He's one of the main perpetrators of this smear campaign.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

You mean the guys who made a pretty bad informative article, super one sided, about XC and the blocknet?

They will probably cut and paste another article about this Q & A, that will be one sided, since they have the Mr. Boh (pookie) tie.
Activity: 324

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

well that was a clusterfuck of trolls

you want to know whats funny too, MrBoh was there, so he is keeping up with the forum activity, but he is hiding. I have not a single doubt in my mind, he is a mastermind behind alot of this nonsense. And he was trying to play it off like he was some innocent 'scapegoat'. Fucking moron, we all know you're a piece of shit scammer, you're not fooling anyone.

link?

edit found it
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

you want to know whats funny too, MrBoh was there, so he is keeping up with the forum activity, but he is hiding. I have not a single doubt in my mind, he is a mastermind behind alot of this nonsense. And he was trying to play it off like he was some innocent 'scapegoat'. Fucking moron, we all know you're a piece of shit scammer, you're not fooling anyone.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
xc should be ok as long dan able to restoring the investors confident back, no more code review and no more crypto freelance. just focus with xc and blocknet
by the way stealthcoin is cheap right now. xc and stealthcoin should runs

im there but there is noone at the moment Q&A about their FUD article?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol @ spelling gate.

I'm sure if that chat log was fake the ryno would have called it out by now.

All this shite should be deleted, keep it to blocknet info, Open up the XC thread, u Teka hasnt got time to delete fud posts im nearly always around and happy to help out.

posted this last page

First off:
Dan never uses caps in his handle. Its all lowercase letters. I've been in enough IRC to know this. Then you also have some inaccuracies in the spelling which is a little suspect.

Secondly:
regarding that pastebin , Syn was in our forums earlier discussing  the fatal flaws of ZK and why it wouldnt work with XC . In the pastebin it seems like he's praising it. Doesnt make any sense how you could go from liking something to despising it.

Thirdly:
Let me remind you that Pookie was actually caught faking logs, pretending to be Battbot earlier but ended up getting caugh because he didnt spell his name correctly. That pastebin looks exactly like the same foolish attempt to manipulate and stir new FUD. Oh and PS, Pookie (Mr Boh) is British FYI. that would explain the british dialect in the pastebin as he was probably using Dan's handle.
Activity: 364
lol @ spelling gate.

I'm sure if that chat log was fake the ryno would have called it out by now.

All this shite should be deleted, keep it to blocknet info, Open up the XC thread, u Teka hasnt got time to delete fud posts im nearly always around and happy to help out.
Activity: 616
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
hope xc thread opens soon i don't want to occupy blocknet thread with xc talk. that beeing said we just got a mobile update in xctalk by Dan check in r2.

also i just read through the convo with ryno again. man that was one great brainstorming. its a shame that this merge will not come reality due to some few , i would at least liked to have seen the 2 communities vote on this . i think the majority of sdc investors are behing ryno but those are not the ones to be all over the forum. would have been interesting to see the votes on both sides.

Anyway this is the blocknet thread.
thanks for the answer regarding the foundation xbridge split Dan. i consider that an epic advantage. Also i wanna give a thumps up to mxxxxx who is kind of the second guy here with synechist who also did a great job in here so far answering questions.
We should probably let this thread get back to blocknet discussion...
Activity: 518
Indeed I was mate.... But at these prices I have dipped back in... The price is crazy....
I have taken 6000 at around 35k Could not resist.

weren't you all out before the fud campaign? are you not planning on going back in again?
I have taken 6000 at around 35k Could not resist.
60k xc buy wall on Bittrex lol

Did you buy back Artoodeo? Fuck I don't have the money Fuck I knew it it would not stay at those prices long after today
dude cut it out already I always use centralised or centralized indipendently does it make me british or american a lot of people now use those interdipendently do not tell me that there are people in britain that do not us the z and viceversa for the s in the USA. this is just speculation after a bad trip under MDMA get a grip over yourself.
60k xc buy wall on Bittrex lol
I think all the signs are the FUD campaign is over and life can go on now.. I have a funny feeling you may be about to see some big XC buying as I cannot quite believe the price!
Jump to: