Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 322. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So during the drama I feel like I saw two people/coins looking to join the Blocknet.  I have forgotten what one of them was, but the other was roscoin.  So I guess what I'd like to know is, is there any news on new collaborators? Like Xcash, are they still joining? 

XCash is collaborating with Blocknet, correct.

Roscoin eww another gem for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
So during the drama I feel like I saw two people/coins looking to join the Blocknet.  I have forgotten what one of them was, but the other was roscoin.  So I guess what I'd like to know is, is there any news on new collaborators? Like Xcash, are they still joining? 

XCash is collaborating with Blocknet, correct.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i think Dan learned his lesson with freelance.  Wink Good to see you back in good spirit Dan. XC will recover from this and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger . that goes for blocknet too. i hope the other coins from blocknet understand that it got also alot of XC relation on the last pages in here.

looking forward to the XC thread.

Also Dan have you guys considered making the Xbridge available to everyone and seperate from the blcoknet foundation seat. so members could be chosen by the foundation but the net is accesable by every coin theoretically without acces to the funds or any say in the project. that would increase the userbase for the good coins dramatically without giving up on its quality encouraging nature.

Yes xbridge is open source  >>>> https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge <<<<
Activity: 154
Thank you for the response
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I have three questions I still have not seen answered.

Who is holding the escrow & who are the auditors?  They were mentioned in the ANN but no specifications on who they will be still.  Where is the money going when it leaves the exchange?  Who is the auditor who will approve expenses?

Who are the developers besides Dan?  How can this not take away from XC if it's a nine month project - that's a huge undertaking.

We'll be releasing details about the escrow arrangement very soon. Things are progressing and we are close to be able to announce the details.

Development will be sourced and paid for by the ITO funds. Dan will have some degree of involvement in dev work (especially the XBridge because it partially uses the Xnode protocol), but it's not his workload. That's what the funds are for.

Activity: 154
I have three questions I still have not seen answered.

Who is holding the escrow & who are the auditors?  They were mentioned in the ANN but no specifications on who they will be still.  Where is the money going when it leaves the exchange?  Who is the auditor who will approve expenses?

Who are the developers besides Dan?  How can this not take away from XC if it's a nine month project - that's a huge undertaking.
Activity: 882
i think Dan learned his lesson with freelance.  Wink Good to see you back in good spirit Dan. XC will recover from this and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger . that goes for blocknet too. i hope the other coins from blocknet understand that it got also alot of XC relation on the last pages in here.

looking forward to the XC thread.

Also Dan have you guys considered making the Xbridge available to everyone and seperate from the blcoknet foundation seat. so members could be chosen by the foundation but the net is accesable by every coin theoretically without acces to the funds or any say in the project. that would increase the userbase for the good coins dramatically without giving up on its quality encouraging nature.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
3rd - I was never the dev of any other coin than XC and blocknet, - I was never the hal dev, I did NOT WRITE ANY of its code

If we assume being "the dev" means being someone who writes most of the code -

1) Are you "the dev" of XC?

2) Did any of the people who have contributed to XC codebase write any of HAL's code?

Sorry to repeat, but did you choose to not answer or did you miss it?
Activity: 7
What about the XC holders HuhHuh Are we just fucked or what ?

You guys just going to forget about us ?

Are we going to have a new thread ?

Are things on the roadmap still coming out ?

I see XC stronger than ever right now.
Merging plans? That's huge.

+1 for starting a new thread on bitcointalk dedicated for XC

You guys just going forget about us ?

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

Awesome! I wonder who the major business is!

Would it be possible to unlock the XC thread so we can discuss XC things there?  It is a bit strange to receive XC updates in the BlockNET thread.

Yes, we will be unlocking the XC thread

Also I will be posting the updated Mobile App shortly and the updated TOR ISO - Tor sticks will be shipped from my office next week
legendary
Activity: 1764
XC investors confidence has already been gained back and if you were not trolling you were already aware that Dan confirmed no more coin reviews with the blocknet project announcement three weeks ago or so.

so he's already stopped the coin review but will he stop the freelance?

I am involved with numerous projects outside of crypto, that will continue as it feeds my family and pays my mortgage... however the amount of btc earned from the crypto freelance projects was peanuts and not worth the effort and definite not worth the amount of FUD it created.  

this is good. yes, i think you should stop do all the crypto freelance and restore the xc confident back. even yourself could buy cheap xc right now and pay all your mortgage sometime next year. again, for now just focus mainly with xc. i am sure everyone own xc feel like you have abandoned them.
Activity: 226

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

Awesome! I wonder who the major business is!

Would it be possible to unlock the XC thread so we can discuss XC things there?  It is a bit strange to receive XC updates in the BlockNET thread.
Activity: 700

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

You are doing an outstanding job with XC Dan. Thank you for everything. Take care and get some veggie juice to stay fit and healty Smiley

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.
XC investors confidence has already been gained back and if you were not trolling you were already aware that Dan confirmed no more coin reviews with the blocknet project announcement three weeks ago or so.

I am involved with numerous projects outside of crypto, that will continue as it feeds my family and pays my mortgage... however the amount of btc earned from the crypto freelance projects was peanuts and not worth the effort and definite not worth the amount of FUD it created.  
Activity: 700
I think this whole project will explode after today. Just invest now that is still cheap.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10

You guys just going to forget about us ?

Are we going to have a new thread ?

Are things on the roadmap still coming out ?
Activity: 7
I think this whole projects needs marketing, marketing, marketing, a more aggressive PR Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764

I think he will stop to feed his children as well so that he can focus just on coding a circle jerk program for you

come on man, i'm not a jerk or fudster. i just point out what i see is wrong and need to be fix
Jump to: