Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 349. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
and your buying your own ito aswell, right?

Would be stupid if you didn't.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi Cryptico

I can't give you a release date for that, because people are asleep in the US and I'll need to speak to the team first.

While you wait for such a release, I'd encourage you and all members of the XC community to remember that:

- Just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort.

- By reading said internet trash, you may well start to wonder whether aspects of it are true.

- You then start posting on relevant threads, asking whether it's true.

- By asking, you actually spread the trash. Ideas catch on. Fudders join in and amplify it. Fears spread.

- This creates a shitstorm out of pure air. It takes up masses of our time and energy. It is incredibly stressful. And it harms your investment.

- So the rational thing to do is to just ignore internet trash. Don't read it, don't ask about it, and don't let it draw you into doubting.

The only time in which it is reasonable to ask questions is when there is demonstrable proof of a claim. And when you ask, you must supply such proof.
(I was trying to tell this to Longenecker last night; he needs to establish the reality of his doubts before spreading what could be pure speculative nonsense.)

Yours in remaining sober-minded, and not stooping to the level of those who create and spread internet trash,

Arlyn

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Fudsters will FUD.

Scammers will scam and Liars will lie.

and Spoetnik will always be full of shit.... nothing new here, just trolls, fudders and Spoetnik....

Morning all

Have I been mistaken in reading Spoetnik's threads as parody?

I mean, they read like a parody of FUD - and a witty one. Some of them have been hilarious (like the Blocknet being scammy because we use "pictures" in the OP. Ha ha!).

Personally I thought he was trying to take the piss out of the fudsters who take themselves seriously.

Am I wrong?

Arlyn can you update us on when an official announcement covering all the points of this FUD made in the way that Bytas was suggesting :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9398032

will be released to the public please? so that we can MOVE ON to the Development.

And then It is really Important that you will respond with the TECH. Just smash the tech of XC and block net in their faces.

Let me know if you will need help with private feedbacks as well before the release of this announcement we could make it review as well from Bytas before release it and maybe you should hire the Guy inside your PR Team.

That post yesterday blowed my mind

Activity: 361
bawahahah

Let the fudsters FUD, gonna be on a beach collecting my fees and laughing.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Fudsters will FUD.

and Spoetnik will always be full of shit.... nothing new here, just trolls, fudders and Spoetnik....

Morning all

Have I been mistaken in reading Spoetnik's threads as parody?

I mean, they read like a parody of FUD - and a witty one. Some of them have been hilarious (like the Blocknet being scammy because we use "pictures" in the OP. Ha ha!).

Personally I thought he was trying to take the piss out of the fudsters who take themselves seriously.

Am I wrong?
legendary
Activity: 882
Fudsters will FUD.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Well, I'm gonna give a try to this... sounds pretty well
Activity: 504
WoW you can almost smell the fear of blocknet's success Smiley

glad I got in the little that I could afford

time will tell. bugs and loopholes can be fixed by good dev's and team work

hey fonz. Nice too met you here:-) Could be a great shoot  Wink
legendary
Kaspa
WoW you can almost smell the fear of blocknet's success Smiley

glad I got in the little that I could afford

time will tell. bugs and loopholes can be fixed by good dev's and team work

Activity: 364
Everything good starts with A LOT of fud nowadays... Take a look at uro...It was the first time I saw that much fudding (a lot of it from paid people btw)
Guess this is becoming a trend now...lol
Keep up the good work, hope all goes to plan!
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1764
these craptsy, shadycoin/shadycash?, and supernet people are attacking and FUD storms blocknet and it participating coins is like another level of new crypto war which we're seeing now.

craptsy #1 Oldminer Trust: -8: -2 / +0(0)
craptsy #2 Spoetnik Trust: -4: -2 / +1(1)

i see they're mad/jealous like a little bitch because blocknet ito was not considered on their craptsy. why the fukc craptsy sending out their dishonest minions is beyond my reasonable thinking, it's just way too dumb to me to even considered these guys even have their own electronic device to go online.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Activity: 252
lol. this shit is going to collapse under its own bugs and loopholes. I predict a fatal exploit will bring it down within the next 6 months.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
10m coins at 25k sats = 2,500 btc.

Too expensive, it can't even be pump'd to 20%. No room to grow or even make money, sad.

That's what I thought when google went IPO.  Now I'm regretting not getting any google stock  Embarrassed

BlockNET is the foundation for all coin transactions.  Imagine all the services that goes through it when it goes mainstream.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
This must be the new XC thread as the other is shutdown and no one is posting on XCTALK.

One way to kill communication on both dev side, fudsters and the entire community. Bad idea in my mind.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
What is going on??!!!  I leave here for 24 hours and all hell breaks loose.  VERY worried about this now. I don't know what to think.  Please address all the other concerns in the other blocknet threads including the chat logs.  Worried.

Nothing to see here, just another day in Crypto. However, rest assured your are straddling the cusp of real innovation in this space. Drink it in!
Activity: 686
What is going on??!!!  I leave here for 24 hours and all hell breaks loose.  VERY worried about this now. I don't know what to think.  Please address all the other concerns in the other blocknet threads including the chat logs.  Worried.

I'm forced to ask here because of being censored in the XC thread which is now locked and my questions deleted/redacted
Failing to answer these questions is highly suspicious and i would think it wise to just put an end to all of this and answer them once and for all

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

9: Are you the sole person doing your (Dan Metcalf) code reviews if not who are you outsourcing them to?

If anyone else has some questions for Dan Metcalf please feel free to ask in this thread so we can all put this to rest and move on.

HERE ARE THE ANSWERS

I'm forced to ask here because of being censored in the XC thread which is now locked and my questions deleted/redacted
Failing to answer these questions is highly suspicious and i would think it wise to just put an end to all of this and answer them once and for all

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

9: Are you the sole person doing your (Dan Metcalf) code reviews if not who are you outsourcing them to?

If anyone else has some questions for Dan Metcalf please feel free to ask in this thread so we can all put this to rest and move on.

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was my idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

Thanks for answering some of the questions im still interested if

Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one? NO
Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with) Code reviews are public information
Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)  NO

Thankyou ..finally for your answers now i can move on as it is now etched into the forum!

its done. end of FUD. now relax
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is going on??!!!  I leave here for 24 hours and all hell breaks loose.  VERY worried about this now. I don't know what to think.  Please address all the other concerns in the other blocknet threads including the chat logs.  Worried.
Jump to: