Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 60. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
How can we collectively increase marketing for block to stimulate interest for new investors?

erc20 token compatibility with api/bot access as a competitor to ether delta and it will grow on its own by an order of magnitude.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
How can we collectively increase marketing for block to stimulate interest for new investors?
Activity: 26
I truly believe that there is a future for block.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
seems like really good news lately followed with a big drop in price, which i find a little weird.

was there an eta on ERC20 tokens for the DX? that seems like a game changer to compete with the delta.

I was surprised as well.
It’s a massive milestone for Block.
But you know... markets sometimes... are really stupid... or preoccupied buying BTC hoping for an airdrop of another shitcoin after the fork...

Not a huge deal at the moment. Potential is here and will be realized later.
Activity: 33
It is great buy at this prices,i expect the price will just go up from now,one of the best coins and great devs behind it.
seems like really good news lately followed with a big drop in price, which i find a little weird.

was there an eta on ERC20 tokens for the DX? that seems like a game changer to compete with the delta.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Nice work testers! Looking forward to more pairings and going live on mainnet.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
IMPORTANT: Please update to the new wallet without delay Download either v.3.6.20 or v.3.7.20 ASAP, or you will risk being on a fork:

https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases/tag/v3.7.20

Do not send funds without first downloading the latest wallet

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
They will change it, they worked on it when the security "problem" occured.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
The color scheme for the new wallet is ridiculous
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
IMPORTANT: Please update to the new wallet without delay Download either v.3.6.20 or v.3.7.20 ASAP, or you will risk being on a fork:

https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases/tag/v3.7.20

Do not send funds without first downloading the latest wallet

block probably needs to be listed on other exchanges as well
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Is there still something going on with this superblock activity that requires Bittrex's wallet to be down?

I assume they need to update the wallet still and ensure its safe to reopen
Activity: 138
Merit: 14
Is there still something going on with this superblock activity that requires Bittrex's wallet to be down?
glad to hear the progress
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: