Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 61. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anyone?? How long will it take me to stake my first stake with 100 Block?? is it worth the effort??

It could well be depending on how high block goes. If you have your computer on full time anyway just leave it running.
right, it runs 24/7 I am just curious how long it should take, been running for few days so far..

make sure you see a green light bottom of the wallet that say that your staking is active.
Yes, it is Green.. Smiley

Depending on the amount of block you have staking, it could take some time...

1 block of 100 BLOCK.. Smiley

Ya, that's going to take a while Wink
Like Days?? Weeks?? Months??
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Anyone?? How long will it take me to stake my first stake with 100 Block?? is it worth the effort??

It could well be depending on how high block goes. If you have your computer on full time anyway just leave it running.
right, it runs 24/7 I am just curious how long it should take, been running for few days so far..

make sure you see a green light bottom of the wallet that say that your staking is active.

Ya, that's going to take a while Wink

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Is there a youtube video demonstrating setting up a service node...

would be great in future if you just had a button so like if you had 5000+ coins you just click set up service node and some automated process takes care of it all. Is that even possible for the future or there are good reasons why that could not work out?

I dont think this is necessary.  At today's rate 5000 coins would cost $110k so it wont be very common to setup a service node

Exact. An idea to keep in mind for other coins then... 

would be great in future if you just had a button so like if you had 5000+ coins you just click set up service node and some automated process takes care of it all. Is that even possible for the future or there are good reasons why that could not work out?

I dont think this is necessary.  At today's rate 5000 coins would cost $110k so it wont be very common to setup a service node
If I only have 100 BLOCK how long will I wait to stake??
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Fantastic idea! It would send BlockNet to Jupiter...
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

from my understanding, this has never been possible.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Slack invite is now up and running again.  Apologies for the downtime recently. You can join the Blocknet Slack here:
https://blocknetdx-slack.herokuapp.com/
86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
What is the ideal input size for staking??

Because staking rewards are the full reward (0.3 BLOCK), the frequency of rewards depends on how much BLOCK you are staking.  Right now, 920 BLOCK staking will receive a 0.3 BLOCK reward every 24 hours.
86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Just got more Block.  Grin  Cant believe there is only LESS than 50k for sale now.  I wonder if the price will go up?

This will be a $100 coin, just HODL it! Smiley

$100? why are you so sure? while many ICO projects out there are popular.

Because the transaction fees on the future trades will be shared by the staking/node wallets.

and how did i miss that update. Nice
What is the ideal input size for staking??

From the extraction chart, seems majority is between 2-4k
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/block/#!extraction
Pages:
Jump to: