Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 63. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
5000 BLOCK is needed in order to run a service node.  Staking BLOCK secures the network.  The service nodes collect fees which are shared with both the staking and service node pools.  The more volume the DX sees, the more BLOCK everyone will earn!

Thanks but is there a max quantity of tokens ?

According to the first post of this thread, it's 3,910,516 BLOCK but coinmarketcap mentions  4,217,255 BLOCK.

There is an increasing number of coins, 1 BLOCK generated pr minute that is shared 70/30 between node and stake

Thank you for this. Inflation wise, this is not good.
But I still like Blocknet.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
For few time ago I see the Cosmo project and think is very big project in this stage of crypto-currency era. Today I hear first time about the Blocknet project and I say: Wow! Incredibil! I want to be more near of this project to analize and posible can be part in Blocknet ecosistem. Good work. Good succes!

Blocknet definitely have flew under the radar.   When the SPV wallet and UI comes out... watch out!  The world will know especially people in China that can't trade alt coins any more.
Activity: 90
5000 BLOCK is needed in order to run a service node.  Staking BLOCK secures the network.  The service nodes collect fees which are shared with both the staking and service node pools.  The more volume the DX sees, the more BLOCK everyone will earn!

According to the first post of this thread, it's 3,910,516 BLOCK but coinmarketcap mentions  4,217,255 BLOCK.

There is an increasing number of coins, 1 BLOCK generated pr minute that is shared 70/30 between node and stake
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
For few time ago I see the Cosmo project and think is very big project in this stage of crypto-currency era. Today I hear first time about the Blocknet project and I say: Wow! Incredibil! I want to be more near of this project to analize and posible can be part in Blocknet ecosistem. Good work. Good succes!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Any progress in SPV's integration?
without SPV's integration, blocknet 'll not go far...
SPV is a 2-3 week build
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Any progress in SPV's integration?
without SPV's integration, blocknet 'll not go far...
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
27 coins so far can be traded wallet to wallet on the Blocknet DX:
BAY BTC BLK BLOCK DASH DGB DOGE DYN PIVX LTC MUE NMC SYS VTC VIA BRK BRX ETH NLG QTUM DCR POT PPC XVG MONA FAIR NAV
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
can orders be pegged to physical exchange rates on the dx?
Orders successfully placed for both Faircoin and Navcoin on the Blocknet Decentralized Exchange!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Owning a node just got cheaper in terms of fiat. Good entry for those.

Yes it would have been a great entry point around $14...  Sadly I already bought a lot of block around $22 and it is so hard to get money in to crypto to purchase these dips. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Owning a node just got cheaper in terms of fiat. Good entry for those.
Activity: 119
how can i store this coin offline?is there any paper wallet generator available?

You can use the BIP38 tools built into the wallet to encrypt your private key.   It's kinda a paper wallet.... The key it generates is encrypted with the pass phrase that you entered.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
how can i store this coin offline?is there any paper wallet generator available?

There is no paper wallet generator for Blocknet. Instead you can download the wallet and generate public address + private key in it. Setting up the Block wallets needs only few minutes.
86B
There will always be constant buying pressure on BLOCK due to the fact that BLOCK will be automatically purchased from the exchange in order to pay for trading fees.  This means that the market price of BLOCK will constantly be sitting on the ask side of the market price.  This process will add immense value to the coin itself due to the continuous buying pressure.  Also - you'll need BLOCK to use its interoperability services outside of the decentralized exchange product itself.
86B
Can someone confirm if the Blocknet token are just used to run a masternode ?

How about the collected "tiny" trading fees? How much is it and who earns them ? The community of masternodes ?

Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Blocknet time is coming very sooonn!

Can't wait, with all these chinese exchange crap !
Activity: 122
Blocknet time is coming very sooonn!
Im looking to set up some nodes and read the guide and have some questions. I have a old computer which I used before to store my wallets that I would like to use to run the service nodes. But if I opened like 3/4 wallets at the same time on that pc it became very slow. If I understand correctly you have to download all the blockchains of the coins you want to be able to recieve fee from right? So if I want to support all coins or a majority should I buy a new pc with higher specs I think? What specs would be needed?

Secondly I read that a node is more profitable to run then just staking (if you have over 5000 coins) so the service nodes must get a larger % of the blockreward then I think since trading fee's would still be very low of any at the moment? So if trading on the dx would have more volume then more fee plus a % of the blockreward would be distributed amongst the service nodes that would excist in the future?

Please come and join Slack:
https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/   
Then join the hardware setup channel. Very detailed information is there for the best specs.
Pages:
Jump to: