Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 93. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I like this duality too. Already bought 3k coins to set up 3 nodes Smiley

doestn it need 5k coins to setup 1 node??? how can you setup 3 with 3k coins  have i misunderstod something  Smiley

He is talking about Duality-Nodes not Blocknet-Nodes Cheesy
Activity: 3

doestn it need 5k coins to setup 1 node??? how can you setup 3 with 3k coins  have i misunderstod something  Smiley
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
The Blocknet survey results are in!   Thank you to everyone that filled it out!

After carefully reviewing and analysing the feedback received there are certain key actions and updates that will be incorporated into the marketing plan as highlighted in the report. To quickly summarise - from a marketing perspective there are 2 key components that need to be addressed - better updates and clear easy to understand information for the general public and investors. In the coming weeks the marketing team will work together to make sure marketing updates are currently communicated and ensure the wider reach to the rest of the crytosphere. Bearing in mind that each major milestone of the marketing roadmap will need to be aligned with key development releases. The first milestone in the marketing plan is the attached report. The purpose of which was to set a baseline and understand the key concerns of investors in the Blocknet. Onwards and upwards!

Full survey:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4mJVNyDPdcJZnp5Z21MbWdQLXc/view

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I don't think so.  Look at the charts on coinmarketcap.  Literally EVERY coin is red expect for about 10 of the 500 listed.  They are all dropping.

Well until BTC hit 2900, BLOCK and the other  coins that are seen as a "big deal" maintainted their price or made more gains.  So it seems people are starting to figure out it could be more important than other coins.  After 2900, all alts were getting cashed out like crazy.

cant keep going up, crazy run, settle for the next rise
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't think so.  Look at the charts on coinmarketcap.  Literally EVERY coin is red expect for about 10 of the 500 listed.  They are all dropping.

Well until BTC hit 2900, BLOCK and the other  coins that are seen as a "big deal" maintainted their price or made more gains.  So it seems people are starting to figure out it could be more important than other coins.  After 2900, all alts were getting cashed out like crazy.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Looks like someone trying to push price down with small sale orders.Do not sell in buy orders right now.You will regret it later

This is exactly what I did want to say Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Looks like someone trying to push price down with small sale orders.Do not sell in buy orders right now.You will regret it later
Activity: 29
Just tried to download the windows wallet from the web site and got a broken link.
I just checked and you are correct - the "official" interim wallet has been recently removed from the repo.  I've sent a message to the devs to alert them and remind them about the web link, but it's probably because they are about to release a new version.  I've been running on a later version myself, #1419 in the builds directory, because the devs told me a while back that that version is stable, but you might just want to wait for a new official release.

I'll wait for the next one, cheers.

OK, here's what happened and how to get to the interim Windows wallet:
Message from atcsecure 8:00 AM 6-11-17:
" https://builds.xcurrency.co/blocknet/Build/Official_Blocknet_Wallet/blocknet-qt.zip
not transitioning…  one of the new dev’s deleting the  folder when we upgraded the server
and its now a zip file"
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Just tried to download the windows wallet from the web site and got a broken link.
I just checked and you are correct - the "official" interim wallet has been recently removed from the repo.  I've sent a message to the devs to alert them and remind them about the web link, but it's probably because they are about to release a new version.  I've been running on a later version myself, #1419 in the builds directory, because the devs told me a while back that that version is stable, but you might just want to wait for a new official release.

I'll wait for the next one, cheers.
Activity: 29
I just checked and you are correct - the "official" interim wallet has been recently removed from the repo.  I've sent a message to the devs to alert them and remind them about the web link, but it's probably because they are about to release a new version.  I've been running on a later version myself, #1419 in the builds directory, because the devs told me a while back that that version is stable, but you might just want to wait for a new official release.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Great news about Duality adoption.
Hi. There is a torrent  / megaupload of the chain up to about 2 weeks ago in the Blocknet slack.  It will take only a few hours for you to sync if you use that. Come and join: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 56
Hi everyone!

Last time I posted i believe was late '14. I had built up a modest amount of XC and Block but things were slowing down with crypto currencies in general so I have been out of the loop ever since. With the recent comeback of Bitcoin, today I decided fish out my old laptop to access my old blocknet wallet.

I have tried the old version and latest version of the wallet but it is unable to sync. As a born-again-newbie can some kind soul enlighten me as to how to get the wallet in sync and working again? I would like to get the wallet staking again and be able to set up a node. Thanks
Duality Solutions to leverage Blocknet infrastructure for NoID, a health data BaaS

http://blocknet.co/?p=311

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
And...we have some adoption.

A visionary dual-chain design from Duality Solutions is to leverage Blocknet infrastructure for a health data BaaS called "NoID."

https://duality.solutions/

(click to read)

Hehe, sweet!

Welcome Dual-chain!

I`m looking forward when in the nearest future some mega multinational company adopts BLOCKNET  Cool

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
More than awesome is this update. This means outer world begins to realize our technology and Blocknet is really going mainstream in next steps. This adoption will work like first drop of water and more and more companies will show interest in Blocknet. We can seeing written history in front of our own eyes what Blocknet is doing.
Pages:
Jump to: