Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 94. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
And...we have some adoption.

A visionary dual-chain design from Duality Solutions is to leverage Blocknet infrastructure for a health data BaaS called "NoID."

https://duality.solutions/

(click to read)
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey guys!
I was away from cryptos for some time,and have some nice amount of Block in my wallet since 2014.Looks like present from crypto-god:)

Is there some insructions for setting a Node?

Lucky You!   Grin  Instructions for node setup at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M65hM03tX16FXN-X-30ETWq21WkWts1TxQXv-LR32AU   Mainnet doesn't go live until later into July, but might as well learn about it and practice on testnet.

That link and more are among pinned items in general-blocknet channel of Blocknet Slack - you should join if not already there.
Slack invite link: http://blocknet.herokuapp.com
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The wallet is terrible, it just surprise me. Go and check waves wallet.

Rome wasn't built in a day... the wallet will be updated after the mainnet launch
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
The wallet is terrible, it just surprise me. Go and check waves wallet.
Activity: 756
Is there really no linux wallet? 

There is a linux wallet, but you need to compile it.  The steps are in the repo for ubuntu users.  If needed I can include it in the auto-build system.  What flavor and version of linux do you use?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hey guys!
I was away from cryptos for some time,and have some nice amount of Block in my wallet since 2014.Looks like present from crypto-god:)

Is there some insructions for setting a Node?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
When exactly will be this hard-soft fork?

scheduled for mid/end July
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
When exactly will be this hard-soft fork?
I have a question about the hardfork. What must I do with my wallet.dat file. How does this go when there is a hardfork? Just need to download the new chain and copy paste my wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder?
Yes, my understanding is that it is going to be like any other wallet update, but this one will add the DX capabilities.  Not really a "hard"fork, more of a soft fork.  And it won't be a "new" chain - you should be able to copy in your chain data file along with your wallet.dat and not have to wait to re-sync.

since it's a softfork it isn't going to create a new token correct?
No new tokens, just new wallet software and DX support.  As far as I understand it, nothing bad would happen to someone who stays on an older wallet, but they won't be able to trade on the DX, operate an exchange node, or receive shares of network revenue.  So there's not much motivation to stick with the previous software.

ok thanks all for answering I thought I would be a hard fork but seems I remember incorrectly
The term "hard fork" has been used on Slack and elsewhere, but inappropriately as far as I know.  The chain will not be split.  It's possible that staking won't work anymore if you stick with old wallet, but not sure about that.  Will have to check with the devs.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I have a question about the hardfork. What must I do with my wallet.dat file. How does this go when there is a hardfork? Just need to download the new chain and copy paste my wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder?
Yes, my understanding is that it is going to be like any other wallet update, but this one will add the DX capabilities.  Not really a "hard"fork, more of a soft fork.  And it won't be a "new" chain - you should be able to copy in your chain data file along with your wallet.dat and not have to wait to re-sync.

No new tokens, just new wallet software and DX support.  As far as I understand it, nothing bad would happen to someone who stays on an older wallet, but they won't be able to trade on the DX, operate an exchange node, or receive shares of network revenue.  So there's not much motivation to stick with the previous software.

ok thanks all for answering I thought I would be a hard fork but seems I remember incorrectly
Activity: 16
Is there really no linux wallet? 

Activity: 25
I don't know if it's been posted here but I read in the Slack that a hard fork is due this month.

$30+ is inevitable for this coin in the coming weeks so long as Bitcoin doesn't crash epically.

3rd week of july actually
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I don't know if it's been posted here but I read in the Slack that a hard fork is due this month.

$30+ is inevitable for this coin in the coming weeks so long as Bitcoin doesn't crash epically.
Activity: 37
GUYS! extremely good news!! This week Blocknet has a trading volume higher than ever, including ups and downs. This is possibly the best news for this coin!
Activity: 539
need someone to accept my slack invitation request i think...

Check your linked email.
Do you have own blockchain explorer ? or you will use current ?
There's a block explorer built into the QT wallet.  But for Blocknet blockchain info the best working explorer is https://chainz.cryptoid.info/block/
how many gb is the current block blockchain? .......

There is no Gb, 870Mb in my Roaming/Blocknet folder.

Whole folder is about that size, but the actual blockchain data is in the file blk0001.dat, and that's currently 441 MB.
Activity: 27
Do you have own blockchain explorer ? or you will use current ?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
how many gb is the current block blockchain? .......

There is no Gb, 870Mb in my Roaming/Blocknet folder.

Pages:
Jump to: