Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 153. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 210

I have lost coins from dashbord and the wallet does not reveal itself, what should I do?
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
So BOScoin listed on the market or not? It supposes to be listed by now. Why can't I see it on coinmarketcap.com with market cap?

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I login boscoin.io account why my bounty coin missing, previous 400, why be 0 Huh??
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Hello BOSTEAM :  i cant' open my wallet ... i have put the good seed . what can i do .  

you need to await your account to be verfied with your public key by the team so they can manually send you the tokens to the public key generated; did you complete the https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

If so you will receive a email from the team letting you know your tokens have been transferred to your wallet as you need .1 bos for it to be live; since the team has yet to send you your tokens you have .0 in your account giving you the "inaccessible" wallet

Did you claim yours and get into your wallet yet? How long do we have to claim?

not yet; waiting on the teams email confirmation
Activity: 465
Hello BOSTEAM :  i cant' open my wallet ... i have put the good seed . what can i do .  

you need to await your account to be verfied with your public key by the team so they can manually send you the tokens to the public key generated; did you complete the https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

If so you will receive a email from the team letting you know your tokens have been transferred to your wallet as you need .1 bos for it to be live; since the team has yet to send you your tokens you have .0 in your account giving you the "inaccessible" wallet

Did you claim yours and get into your wallet yet? How long do we have to claim?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I was about to attempt to transfer but came here to see the latest. I just postponed my transfer idea until I don't see enough comments that transfers are working without any issue. I don't want to take stress because we will have lot of confirmations about the stability of network.

where you sent a confirmation email after you sent the team your public key and posted to telegram?

to recive confirmation email takes time!they have thousands accaunts to confirm

JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello BOSTEAM :  i cant' open my wallet ... i have put the good seed . what can i do . 
I was about to attempt to transfer but came here to see the latest. I just postponed my transfer idea until I don't see enough comments that transfers are working without any issue. I don't want to take stress because we will have lot of confirmations about the stability of network.

where you sent a confirmation email after you sent the team your public key and posted to telegram?
I see the following 2 users in Telegram:

- BOS_tokenet
- BOS_tokennet

Is the first one fake ?

The one with 2 "nn" is the real one; look at the https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf  for official telegram username
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 153
I see the following 2 users in Telegram:

- BOS_tokenet
- BOS_tokennet

Is the first one fake ?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
You can only open your wallet once there's 0.1 Boscoin in it. That registers and adds the wallet to the blockchain.

So until they disperse the coins you will not be able to open your wallet with your secret key.

I see 2 different answers? One says you need to have 0.1 bos for an account to be active and another says it should be active if you had participated in the ico.So which one is correct here?

my POV:
you need to have 0.1 bos to be active = correct.
active if you had participated in the ico, campaign, bounty, etc = correct*

*you will have a valid account when you send your
Public Address to the BOScoin team ([email protected]), and
upon receipt of your coins.

*at least you have 0.1 BOS to be claimed in the ico, campaign, bounty, etc.

Hitbtc, "Please note that BOS is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."
Activity: 230
You need 0.1 BoS for the wallet to become active. At that point you can open it. I think the confusion lies that if you participated in the ICO you will have the 0.1 BoS.

At that point you would just need to follow the steps to redeem them. Once redeemed they would send to your wallet which would then have > 0.1 BOS when you would then be able to access it with your secret key.

You can only open your wallet once there's 0.1 Boscoin in it. That registers and adds the wallet to the blockchain.

So until they disperse the coins you will not be able to open your wallet with your secret key.

I see 2 different answers? One says you need to have 0.1 bos for an account to be active and another says it should be active if you had participated in the ico.So which one is correct here?

read page 13 of this pdf file. https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-guide-eng.pdf
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Has anyone managed to open Wallet? How long does it take to send confirmation email?
Activity: 60

read page 13 of this pdf file. https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-guide-eng.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
The long wait is OVER.

BOScoin is really a worth waiting project that will satisfy us with the rising value. I didn't expect that this project could take us to the MOON. I predict that the value might rise up more up to $2 $3 if some of investor will not dump it right away.

Current Value of BOScoin: $1.02 (23.80%)

I live in a poor country, my poor life nearly 30 years. I hope BOSCOIN will help me change my fate  Grin Grin Grin
I sympathize with you. I am also a poor person.
Activity: 60
The long wait is OVER.

BOScoin is really a worth waiting project that will satisfy us with the rising value. I didn't expect that this project could take us to the MOON. I predict that the value might rise up more up to $2 $3 if some of investor will not dump it right away.

Current Value of BOScoin: $1.02 (23.80%)

I live in a poor country, my poor life nearly 30 years. I hope BOSCOIN will help me change my fate  Grin Grin Grin

just hold your holdings at least a year or two. you'll never regret it.
Jump to: