Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 152. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi devs. After creating a seed for web wallet if I use it to open wallet it doesn't work. I cannot open any wallet. Is it normal aactually. What about? Thank you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
If it goes to the market without any problems and if there is a demand from the correlates, it can make 10X.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i did mine at 3GMT and they have not come through yet so I wouldn't worry
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Hello,

I have just sent the e-mail and telegram message to claim my coins, but haven't receive the remittance confirmation e-mail yet.
How long does it take to receive the confirmation e-mail ? Thank you

Regards,
Evolvion
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I'm impressed with this project. I see that everything is done by professionals. Team may be better than neo. I have not seen such a good project. Good investment! The price will be very high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
To everyone whose BOScoin in their dashboard has turned to 0.0 BOS or less than you had before: the team is reprocessing the BOScoin awarded through the bounty program. After verification, your bounty BOScoins will be added again to your dashboard.
To everyone having issues opening their web wallet: you must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn't have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won't be able to log into your account with your secret seed. So the "problems" you are encountering are actually working as intended. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.1 BOS at that point.
So BOScoin listed on the market or not? It supposes to be listed by now. Why can't I see it on coinmarketcap.com with market cap?

That's because there are no exchanges currently trading the real BOScoin token. HitBTC is still trading BOScoin as IOU.
Hello BOSTEAM :  i cant' open my wallet ... i have put the good seed . what can i do .  

you need to await your account to be verfied with your public key by the team so they can manually send you the tokens to the public key generated; did you complete the https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

If so you will receive a email from the team letting you know your tokens have been transferred to your wallet as you need .1 bos for it to be live; since the team has yet to send you your tokens you have .0 in your account giving you the "inaccessible" wallet

Did you claim yours and get into your wallet yet? How long do we have to claim?

There is no set end date to claim your BOScoin. The team expects people to not claim their BOScoin for months.
I see the following 2 users in Telegram:

- BOS_tokenet
- BOS_tokennet

Is the first one fake ?

The real Telegram account is BOS_tokennet, as described in these instructions. All other accounts are fake.
A few hours ago I got the BOS wallet address and sent it to: [email protected] + Telegram
Do I need to resubmit after 15:00 GMT?

You should resubmit your information through email and Telegram. The team started processing claim requests after 15:00 GMT.
need a confirmation , so we need to fill up with boscoin in our wallets in order to be eligible to access our own wallets?

You indeed need to have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. Until then, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain. This means that you won't be able to log into your account with your secret seed until your account has at least 0.1 BOS as balance.
Activity: 67
Hitbtc is pumping their ico lol
Many that bought the ico will sell at that price and make 40k $
Wait for other exchanges
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Activity: 95
Price is rising, lots of people buying it. Current price 0.00021btc and BTC 6332$, that means marketcap is 367 million dollars!
That means currently, we have around 30x pump vs dollar (when i bought it, btc was 1750$).
Activity: 3
Although BOScoin doesn't have an official Telegram channel, there is an unofficial channel with people that also hold BOS and are eager about the developments. Just search BOSCOIN on Telegram and you will find the channel.
Activity: 23
why my coins are also missing to "0" on the dashboard when I have not made a wallet yet
what all dashbord will be zero Huh?
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

I have lost coins from dashbord and the wallet does not reveal itself, what should I do?

I though i am the only one who missed the coin on the dashboard. Look like all coin is going to zero and they will send the coin asap. Congratulation for boscoin investor and team. This coin is going to be 30x or 50x at least. The hype is real..
Activity: 210

I have lost coins from dashbord and the wallet does not reveal itself, what should I do?
Read https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

I mailed the address and the telegrams after that were gone
JFI
Activity: 16
Hello BOSTEAM :  i cant' open my wallet ... i have put the good seed . what can i do .  

you need to await your account to be verfied with your public key by the team so they can manually send you the tokens to the public key generated; did you complete the https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

If so you will receive a email from the team letting you know your tokens have been transferred to your wallet as you need .1 bos for it to be live; since the team has yet to send you your tokens you have .0 in your account giving you the "inaccessible" wallet
Ok Thanks,
Yes I did all the steps as indicated in the PDF. I participated in the pre-sale so it is to [email protected] that I sent the mail.
I understand that there are many requests but this wait is stressful Smiley
Jump to: