Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 51. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
im interested in this project. they have a  dev that work hard for this. goodluck everyone!
Activity: 154
Having an eLearning Platform is really impressive, this coin is worth to wait and has a bright future.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
This is an amazing Project with great Prospect. Glad to be part of the early adopters.
Activity: 364
allows us to participate in this revolutionary project.
Thanks for the well thought out plan and detailed roadmap
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
awesome, less tahn 72 hours we will got the token. great, good job dev
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
Thanks dev for bringing this project to us. This project is absolutely fantastic, no doubt. Thanks dev. Praying for success of this.
Activity: 214
Hello.I’m waiting for more information.
I hope this project will be success、
Activity: 79
Great Project.... Best of luck to team.
Hope it will have great potential and fast transactions.

Activity: 70
i like the project
I'll support this project to be success
we are looking forward to this success
Activity: 322
this project will be a amazing one... happy to be with u...
Activity: 210
this will be a huge success project. Congratulations to the team
Activity: 62
Welcome to ntwk, an eLearning platform designed to bring cryptocurrency adoption to the masses. With our interactive learning platform which will consist of guides, how-tos, and video courses, we can allow the average joe to step ahead of the curve and bring crypto into their life.

What exactly is the ntwk token project?

The ntwk token project is an awareness project that is fueled by the power of social media. The ntwk project plans to launch the Network Learning eLearning platform.
Activity: 224
Love the idea but what is the procedure for getting the airdrop dev??
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Par excellence project ppl. Develop team did veryyy good job! I see very bright future for this coin. Will support it!
Activity: 61
great roadmap, i think it will be a greater success, i really love this kind of token, we will keep helping this project, we will vote you until the end..
Activity: 322
NTWK Token seems great. I'm highly interested and will support this project. Keep up, Team!
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Since we are now in the era of social media where everyone get connected through this , this token has its purpose
Activity: 238
ntwk is a project which have a good potential background which enables sound eLearning Platform. So that there will be a good price for this token.
Activity: 71
 instruction for join airdrop
Activity: 490
Cryptocurrency learning platform, I think it is necessary, the current cryptocurrency rise, but there are still many people know nothing about this concept!
Pages:
Jump to: