Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 52. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good Project more knowledge and acceptance is needed if we want to expand the community and the value of bitcoin!
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
This project seems amazing since many people are not aware of cryptocurrency. So thats really a good idea having e-learning projects like this. Hope this one will succeed. I will surely support this project. Goodjob
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
This is the first airdrop I had ever seen for giving tokens within 72 hours.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Yay! Nice one! Our community is growing! Keep it up! HOLD!

Bitcointalk username: yvhonneee
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
That's great. Many crypto projects are coming up daily but when you realize that there are millions (billions?!) of people who don't know what crypto is or how to use it then how they are supposed to use crypto products?
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
this is agood project  because many peopie need to lern programs  But you can't find the right website this project provides a shortcut
Activity: 64
i Look forward on your success
I keep supporting you guys
good luck
Activity: 378
Project is very nice and good. I support this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
It seems like great helpful project. I hope the project is successful. Good luck devs
Activity: 70
always watching e-learning project with keen interest for the simple reason that it offers opportunity to the underprivileged.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Looks like well organized and planned project from professional team! I have already shared the project with my friends! Good luck!
Activity: 56
Diffrent project looking awosme. Your website and devlovers also pretty awesome. Have a good luck
Activity: 56
The ideas and concepts of this project is great and so differ from the other projects.  It's concerns is all about the awareness project using social medias and I want to know more about eLearning platform.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The cryptocurrency of the e-learning platform is worth having. Support project development.
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
A project which looks fully prepared for the future. I am sure it will be a success!
Activity: 69
Exciting and very understanding content of this project so i must be great token to have one. Hope to get this token soon.
Activity: 336
It's good that the project is connected with the purchase / sale of real goods, and not just another speculative token.
Activity: 59
Hello,congratulations for your project. i find different your way. So keep working,and best of luck guys.
Activity: 59
this program is sure and secure to learned by processing step by step,good job very educated project keep it up guy's Goodluck and Godbless
Activity: 71
The concept of eLearning is wider than all the above is first and foremost a new model of the educational process, not just a shift in habitual practices online, together with scanned manuals, stuffed hastily with the tests and adding an online store.
Pages:
Jump to: